Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Affirmations

Seby

So when making affirmations I can't use: no, don't, doesn't, it isn't...
But can I say "without"?

Also do you know a good close date for starting an artistic working or one to fight laziness?

TopoftheAbyss said:

Who said that?

Also do you know a good close date for starting an artistic working or one to fight laziness?

SS Calendar [Look for your location]

November 24 looks very good. Tuesday, day of Mars and Mars will be in Aries so it will be empowered. Mars is used to help overcome laziness, fire, action, athleticism, it's energies in the Sacral Chakra are what gives us the inner state and emotional drive to do things, it is the essence of 'do', taking action, overcoming bindings and obstacles of stagnation and immobility.

Just remember to mind the Void Moon.

TopoftheAbyss said:
But can I say "without"?

But can I say "without"?
You can use any word, the important thing is that it has meaning and meaning. And of course, due to the fact that energy doesn't think, you have to be careful and you have to cover every aspect.

Ghost in the Machine said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Who said that?

SS Calendar [Look for your location]

November 24 looks very good. Tuesday, day of Mars and Mars will be in Aries so it will be empowered. Mars is used to help overcome laziness, fire, action, athleticism, it's energies in the Sacral Chakra are what gives us the inner state and emotional drive to do things, it is the essence of 'do', taking action, overcoming bindings and obstacles of stagnation and immobility.

Just remember to mind the Void Moon.
As for laziness, both spells and hypnosis can work but are not necessary. When you are more aware of existence and life, you will see what silly and stupid laziness is. Stillness and non-action lead to death, movement and action are life. This is not a saying but it is literary, examine what I said and you will see what it is.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Since when can I use negative affirmations?
Do you want to waste our time or are you kidding us? Negative affirmations are used to curse, positive affirmations are used to bless and this obviously depends on the intentions.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Intention is the participation of the will and intelligence in deciding and carrying out an action. You are a child?

Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Do you want to waste our time or are you kidding us? Negative affirmations are used to curse, positive affirmations are used to bless and this obviously depends on the intentions.
By negative affirmations i meant for example claiming that something won't happen which was obvious from the op. The occult community has always had this as a rule because the universe doesn't understand "no".

Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Intention is the participation of the will and intelligence in deciding and carrying out an action. You are a child?

Chill out, it's a learning process for all of us no matter our current level.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
By negative affirmations i meant for example claiming that something won't happen which was obvious from the op. The occult community has always had this as a rule because the universe doesn't understand "no".
You're better off keeping away from other occultists. They practice heavily corrupted spirituality.

Negative affirmations can be used like in binding. Just state your affirmation in the present tense, keep it short and to the point and most importantly, will the energy to manifest your desire. Your intent is more important than what you say.

Henu the Great said:
Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Chill out, it's a learning process for all of us no matter our current level.
I didn't understand, I thought it was something too simple but he meant something else. He didn't explain himself very well.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Sorry, I had to be more patient. I didn't understand but you didn't explain yourself well.

Did you mean affirmations with negations. I don't know where you read this but it doesn't seem accurate to me and it could also be corruption. HPS Maxine said energy doesn't think and takes the easy way out, unless it's programmed otherwise. This is true because energy has no conscience and no will.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I would like to analyze this better, could you give a clearer example?

Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:
Sorry, I had to be more patient. I didn't understand but you didn't explain yourself well.

Did you mean affirmations with negations. I don't know where you read this but it doesn't seem accurate to me and it could also be corruption. HPS Maxine said energy doesn't think and takes the easy way out, unless it's programmed otherwise. This is true because energy has no conscience and no will.
For example saying "I won't have any incidents while driving" is a bad affirmation but "I'm driving safely" is a good one.
I read this outside JoS long ago but my intuition told me it was right and I don't see how it can be a corruption.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

For example saying "I won't have any incidents while driving" is a bad affirmation but "I'm driving safely" is a good one.
I read this outside JoS long ago but my intuition told me it was right and I don't see how it can be a corruption.
Now I get it, thanks for clearing things up. I don't know, I would like the High Priests to shed some light on this.

Blackdragon666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:
You're better off keeping away from other occultists. They practice heavily corrupted spirituality.

Negative affirmations can be used like in binding. Just state your affirmation in the present tense, keep it short and to the point and most importantly, will the energy to manifest your desire. Your intent is more important than what you say.
I also thought about this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back