Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Money issues

majinbuu

Hello to everyone
I live in Turkey and there is a great economic crisis.
I am 17 years old and live in a Muslim family. My parents are teachers and my father owns a company that produces sexual drugs. But our financial situation is bad.

I need money to achieve my dreams here.
I don't want to be dependent on my family and I want to earn some money and live alone the next year.

What can be done to make money? The minimum wage is 260 dollars per month, 46% of the people work with the minimum wage.
I need money to get out of this country.

I want to achieve my dreams and be rich. Is there someone who can guide me, even a little?

I wish everyone a good day.

Look into the internet and creating your own internet business for now. Start studying about business and try to gather ideas.

There are skills like coding and other skills, that may take time, but don't require you to have almost no tools, except of a computer.

If you become rich in Turkey [or just richer than most people] you will be able to live like a king there, because of the low cost of living.

Maybe others can give you more elaborate advice as I am short on time.

erdemd6gan said:
I don't want to be dependent on my family and I want to earn some money and live alone the next year.

What can be done to make money? The minimum wage is 260 dollars per month, 46% of the people work with the minimum wage.
JoS Money Meditation: http://archive.is/VfekQ

Powerful Meditation For Money by HP HoodedCobra
You should do this on the day of the Sun and in the hour of the Sun. Do this everyday for 40 days.

Bear in mind that this WILL NOT leave you depleted of energy, neither you will spend any energy.

This is like a meditation, but should be practised on a consistent daily basis.
This meditation should be done as an addition to one of the money spells found here.

1. Breathe in energy from the sun and think in your mind with intent, that every breath you take, this energy specifically empowers the ability of your aura to draw MONEY to you, IN A POSITIVE WAY.
2. After you have completed like 20 breaths, start vibrating ODHAL, FEHU, RAIDHO or SOWILO right into your aura. 20 breaths, 20 vibrations or anything. Visualize your chosen rune in your aura, visualize that it’s vibrating and giving out so much light that its blinding.
3. Affirm intently 8 times:
“The energy of the _[rune you chose]_ is empowering the ability of my Aura to draw money to me, in a positive and fast way for me permanently.”

How to pronounce the runes:
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

The runes: https://archive.is/Sqz4Q

How to breathe in energy:
https://archive.is/dcyBm

To obtain planetary hours, download this free software: http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

Original meditation: https://web.archive.org/web/2016050...acksun.angelfire.com/Hphoodedcobra666vol1.pdf

Living in a relatively poor country can actually be a major boon. HC touched on this.

The ideal way to go about building wealth in my opinion is moving to a country that is considerably more wealthy than yours and finding a job there. Then work with banks in your country of origin and you should be able to get loans without much hassle considering your relatively fat salary. You need to convince a bank to give you money that you can invest into assets that will bring you profits on top of paying your loan for you.

This is not as difficult as it may appear. Companies always prefer hiring people from poor countries because they can get away with paying less than they would people native to their country. You will either need someone to help you get started, or save up money and plan ahead to get started in another country.

Make sure that your labor counts. Do not waste your money and your life buying stupid shit such as cars and going on extravagant vacations. Always remember that right now you need to save up some money to get started on building your wealth, the more you delay, the longer and harder it will be for you to achieve financial liberation.

Research things you personally like, and try to find ways to build assets around the things you love. Look to people who are successful in what you desire and learn from them.

erdemd6gan said:
Hello to everyone
I am 17 years old and live in a Muslim family. My parents are teachers and my father owns a company that produces sexual drugs. But our financial situation is bad.

I want to achieve my dreams and be rich. Is there someone who can guide me, even a little?

Canada study Visa is the best option
Canada gives visa quite easily to young people

erdemd6gan said:
Hello to everyone

Why not find online a wider market for the products you produce(e.g big online portals)? If possibel increase the price. Or improve your production process so you have to spend less money for production(where how can we safe time space etc), like decreasing transport ways within production, or some companys argue a deal with the post office to get lower shipping prices. Some big companys just get by by this reduction of shipping prices. You could also online search for cheaper raw material suppliers for your goods.

Or see my other replys on the forum. Go to search and search for this acc.

Don´t dream about beeing rich, this is ephemeral , dream about beeing a god and advance towards this on this path. Much success.

Dahaarkan said:
Living in a relatively poor country can actually be a major boon. HC touched on this.

The ideal way to go about building wealth in my opinion is moving to a country that is considerably more wealthy than yours and finding a job there. Then work with banks in your country of origin and you should be able to get loans without much hassle considering your relatively fat salary. You need to convince a bank to give you money that you can invest into assets that will bring you profits on top of paying your loan for you.

This is not as difficult as it may appear. Companies always prefer hiring people from poor countries because they can get away with paying less than they would people native to their country. You will either need someone to help you get started, or save up money and plan ahead to get started in another country.

Make sure that your labor counts. Do not waste your money and your life buying stupid shit such as cars and going on extravagant vacations. Always remember that right now you need to save up some money to get started on building your wealth, the more you delay, the longer and harder it will be for you to achieve financial liberation.

Research things you personally like, and try to find ways to build assets around the things you love. Look to people who are successful in what you desire and learn from them.

My girlfriend lives in Vienna, I want to move in with her.

Trader said:
erdemd6gan said:
Hello to everyone

Why not find online a wider market for the products you produce(e.g big online portals)? If possibel increase the price. Or improve your production process so you have to spend less money for production(where how can we safe time space etc), like decreasing transport ways within production, or some companys argue a deal with the post office to get lower shipping prices. Some big companys just get by by this reduction of shipping prices. You could also online search for cheaper raw material suppliers for your goods.

Or see my other replys on the forum. Go to search and search for this acc.

Don´t dream about beeing rich, this is ephemeral , dream about beeing a god and advance towards this on this path. Much success.

More than anything, I want to be God and I have been walking this path for about 2 months with very firm and orderly steps. But there are a few satanists that I miss: kid buu (rapper), smokepurpp, lil uzi vert.

I have been interested in music for about 3 years and I want to live a life like them. AFTER I AM GOD.
Is this my opinion wrong?

Before you do a money meditation, make sure you protect yourself, your family and anything else you care about.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back