Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How easily we can get hacked

Gamoray

Our computers can be hacked through the mains on the grid through surges of electricity. Buying surge protected socket Adapters fixes the problem.

IF you literally believe this. I got some bad news for you. That's not how it works.

Hacking is a two-sided activity.

When hacking first came on the scene the juden-presse made it into something like "OMG it's horrible and whatnot". A huge shitstorm propaganda. My best guess is already by those late-70s-early 80s time period think like the movie "Wargames". People thought hacking was a criminal act in fact many people refrained from hacking.

But funny enough people saw hacking as one of the greatest things to ever exist. It's basically modifying hardware or software for better use. So in essence hacking has been going on since pre-computer times hell anything can be devised as hacking. Hacking is just the modern term we use for making software and or hardware better. Like say hacking a router and improving the signal wi-fi strength by 20% better as an example. Or achieving something more with hardware and or software. Think like post-processing effects in a game, things like SweetFX or SMAA, or whatever improve significantly a game with minor to no penalties in performance. That is a hack, hell even some post-processing software used in certain games can be deemed a hack by silly anti-hacking tools like VAC from Steam and deemed a bannable offense even though it should have been implemented into the game or VAC system from the start as a tool to improve the game and not ruin it for everyone like a hacker who uses aimbotting software.

What you describe is malicious hacking or the ability to enter restricted areas illegally and highly illegal even legislature dating back to the late 60s early 70s. Hell if you think about it since pre-Internet days people would hack computers so I would not be surprised if some pre-digital laws were added to people who messed around with systems.

Hacking that we experience comes from outside sources and other sources particularly from Europe. I'm not denying America I'm sure there are some American hackers. I recently mentioned in 2017 our forums were shutdown the old ProPHP forums by a Czech or Serbian anti-JoS person who said "I caused JoS to be shutdown in 2017 right when we did the Jewish Financial Control Termination Ritual". Supposedly he stated he did it but we might not be sure. We do know lots of anti-JoS people exist and potentially mix in with Anti-fa and other anti-Nationalist forces. Who knows how famous we are in those organizations. If JoS is the largest or one of the largest spiritualist/political groups in comparison to others. It makes sense we are well known I'm sure the High Priests can state a thing or two about us and how we have a lot of fame or infamous nature in these anti- groups.

(Theorycrafting of course:) The sheer fact is had we had the Gods around they would have built our digital technology perfectly and no one would hack anyone hell I would not be surprised if the Gods use Restricted Artificial Intelligence(R.A.I.) to protect their system and their computers must be lightyears ahead of even our most secret highly advanced computer in existence. Hell our entire computer infrastructure of every human in existence is nothing in comparison to even their smallest pocket computer. Hell even a Smartphone if the Gods have them could perform every calculation on Earth instantaneously.

Like HP.Cobra said "Greys and Reptilians are highly technologically advanced. But they aren't the most advanced in comparison to our Gods".

Why hack your own civilization, race, or people. Why cause harm to others again it would make malicious hacking obsolete and people would focus on natural or good hacking to improve things.

Either way OP the JoS like any website can be hacked it's not immune. It's just something we can prevent or restrict using appropriate software and companies who actually do their job in protecting their business.

Gamoray said:
Our computers can be hacked through the mains on the grid through surges of electricity. Buying surge protected socket Adapters fixes the problem.

There's also unplugging your computer. And not having internet.

What I'm saying is this isn't even going to stop a script-kiddie because this has nothing to do with hacking, this is just raw electricity that powers a device. The only thing a surge protector protects from is from a surge of electricity that can blow out a system. It's just components that limit a voltage.

Use real protective software like anti-viruses and VPNs. Hackers gain access to a computer through networking in the utilization of your own computer's open ports. These are like tunnels from a PC that transfer data from one client and server to another. Windows and browsers like Chrome by default is always having these securities set to as open as possible on your PC, you need to manually disable them all.

There are also various infiltration methods from jockeying your own wifi if they gain access to it or files containing viruses. For many reasons that I hate wifi it is the least secure form of internet connection because of WANs (Wide Area Networks) and even LANs (Local Area Networks) can have you pick up on your neighbours wifi, that in and of itself is just an all around bad sign of security in these open radio signals where your only protection is a mere password.

If you can help it, just use a cord (wifi can still be on, there are videos online on how to completely disable it), though this still of course doesn't guarantee safety because internet is internet and every time you use it for something you have to connect to a client and server, there's no real going around that.

Either way it is 100% impossible to have full protection from hackers anyways, but you can largely limit the risks.

Watch out everybody, Electric wizards are comin to get ya.

Sounds like Ozzy at the start of a Sabbath song lol.

Gear88 said:
IF you literally believe this. I got some bad news for you. That's not how it works.

Hacking is a two-sided activity.

When hacking first came on the scene the juden-presse made it into something like "OMG it's horrible and whatnot". A huge shitstorm propaganda. My best guess is already by those late-70s-early 80s time period think like the movie "Wargames". People thought hacking was a criminal act in fact many people refrained from hacking.

But funny enough people saw hacking as one of the greatest things to ever exist. It's basically modifying hardware or software for better use. So in essence hacking has been going on since pre-computer times hell anything can be devised as hacking. Hacking is just the modern term we use for making software and or hardware better. Like say hacking a router and improving the signal wi-fi strength by 20% better as an example. Or achieving something more with hardware and or software. Think like post-processing effects in a game, things like SweetFX or SMAA, or whatever improve significantly a game with minor to no penalties in performance. That is a hack, hell even some post-processing software used in certain games can be deemed a hack by silly anti-hacking tools like VAC from Steam and deemed a bannable offense even though it should have been implemented into the game or VAC system from the start as a tool to improve the game and not ruin it for everyone like a hacker who uses aimbotting software.

What you describe is malicious hacking or the ability to enter restricted areas illegally and highly illegal even legislature dating back to the late 60s early 70s. Hell if you think about it since pre-Internet days people would hack computers so I would not be surprised if some pre-digital laws were added to people who messed around with systems.

Hacking that we experience comes from outside sources and other sources particularly from Europe. I'm not denying America I'm sure there are some American hackers. I recently mentioned in 2017 our forums were shutdown the old ProPHP forums by a Czech or Serbian anti-JoS person who said "I caused JoS to be shutdown in 2017 right when we did the Jewish Financial Control Termination Ritual". Supposedly he stated he did it but we might not be sure. We do know lots of anti-JoS people exist and potentially mix in with Anti-fa and other anti-Nationalist forces. Who knows how famous we are in those organizations. If JoS is the largest or one of the largest spiritualist/political groups in comparison to others. It makes sense we are well known I'm sure the High Priests can state a thing or two about us and how we have a lot of fame or infamous nature in these anti- groups.

(Theorycrafting of course:) The sheer fact is had we had the Gods around they would have built our digital technology perfectly and no one would hack anyone hell I would not be surprised if the Gods use Restricted Artificial Intelligence(R.A.I.) to protect their system and their computers must be lightyears ahead of even our most secret highly advanced computer in existence. Hell our entire computer infrastructure of every human in existence is nothing in comparison to even their smallest pocket computer. Hell even a Smartphone if the Gods have them could perform every calculation on Earth instantaneously.

Like HP.Cobra said "Greys and Reptilians are highly technologically advanced. But they aren't the most advanced in comparison to our Gods".

Why hack your own civilization, race, or people. Why cause harm to others again it would make malicious hacking obsolete and people would focus on natural or good hacking to improve things.

Either way OP the JoS like any website can be hacked it's not immune. It's just something we can prevent or restrict using appropriate software and companies who actually do their job in protecting their business.
I looked through my source again and understand now, I'll explain myself.

Basically this https://www.hackread.com/smart-socket-can-be-hacked/ website talks about smart sockets that conenct to the internet and not the mains. Apologies, but DO AVOID these smart appliances as they are built with these things.

Sorry everyone my mistake.

Gamoray said:

Just use a virtual machine, or a linux distro that utilizes such software along with Tor preferably or just keep your main working rig offline and connect to the internet with other machines/vms and transfer the files.

Gamoray said:

Basically this https://www.hackread.com/smart-socket-can-be-hacked/ website talks about smart sockets that conenct to the internet and not the mains. Apologies, but DO AVOID these smart appliances as they are built with these things.

Just remember those are IoT sockets. IoT= Internet of Things. It's basically adding data to everyday objects like a refrigerator like the recent Samsung smart fridge commercial.

These things are gonna be more and more common as time goes on per say on some level. The fact of the matter is it's not so hot for certain manufacturers. For example Dr. Lisa Su CEO of AMD mentioned IoT and AioT(Artificial-Intelligence of things) sounds sexy but it's not AMDs prerogative. So AMD decided to focus squarely on their own manufacturer of CPU, GPU, and coming soon FPGAs due to the Xilinix deal.

The sheer fact is many of these new things seem sexy and interesting but are laden with openness and hackability both malicious hacking and positive hacking. The openness is not a bad thing but it's based on freedom of openness much like the internet and lacking security. Or if it has security can be bypassed as the microcontroller is not as advanced as a high-end hacking computer.

BTW improved sockets with USB ports are not susceptible as the USB port is only used for power-delivery and in fact can probably be superior to computer USB ports for powering a device as the USB port in this case is focused squarely on power. USB ports with power sockets are simple electrical feeders not data transmitters. It's when a microprocessor or AI processor is used that it become the issue as in your aforementioned example member: Gamoray.

Specter said:
Gamoray said:

Just use a virtual machine, or a linux distro that utilizes such software along with Tor preferably or just keep your main working rig offline and connect to the internet with other machines/vms and transfer the files.
I do like to get a bit of gaming every now and then, but that's fine I'll prioritise the setup then figure out how I can game with the system.

In case anyone might mention, I don't play online games I know the risks.

Gear88 said:
Gamoray said:

Just remember those are IoT sockets. IoT= Internet of Things. It's basically adding data to everyday objects like a refrigerator like the recent Samsung smart fridge commercial.

These things are gonna be more and more common as time goes on per say on some level. The fact of the matter is it's not so hot for certain manufacturers. For example Dr. Lisa Su CEO of AMD mentioned IoT and AioT(Artificial-Intelligence of things) sounds sexy but it's not AMDs prerogative. So AMD decided to focus squarely on their own manufacturer of CPU, GPU, and coming soon FPGAs due to the Xilinix deal.

The sheer fact is many of these new things seem sexy and interesting but are laden with openness and hackability both malicious hacking and positive hacking. The openness is not a bad thing but it's based on freedom of openness much like the internet and lacking security. Or if it has security can be bypassed as the microcontroller is not as advanced as a high-end hacking computer.

BTW improved sockets with USB ports are not susceptible as the USB port is only used for power-delivery and in fact can probably be superior to computer USB ports for powering a device as the USB port in this case is focused squarely on power. USB ports with power sockets are simple electrical feeders not data transmitters. It's when a microprocessor or AI processor is used that it become the issue as in your aforementioned example member: Gamoray.
I don't understand your last sentence. I have seen a USB adapter which blocks data transfer for safe computer charging but the middle two circuitry things were missing. When you look through those 2 holes at the connector you'd see 4 metal lines inside in the middle if that makes sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back