Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I dedicate with à White Candle?

ClappyBird

Hi, can I dedicate with à White candle (because i don't have other colors)

ClappyBird said:
Hi, can I dedicate with à White candle (because i don't have other colors)
You can get a black candle online pretty much anywhere in the world, for usually less than 10 bucks at maximum. It's important to not get lazy with something as important as the dedication ritual. Go to Amazon or Ebay to find one, or just search for it on Google. You will 100% find lots of places to get one from quickly and for a cheap price.

If you are absolutely unable to get other colors or if this is somehow risky or impractical for you, yes. Satan understands.

You can use what is available as long as you do it that is what counts especially if you want to do this asap. But you should probably be sure that candle wasn't used for or intended for xtian things before out of respect. I may have failed on that one back in the day though and the Gods didn't say anything i found a red candle but it was laying around the house and my dad wss a pastor that lead an xtian church when I was a teen and did this. I did it when they left for church. Oh well just bringing it up to think about.

Oh and in almost every city or town there is new age stores I notice if there is one near you you can at least find a red or blue candle btw some of them even have black just an idea that wouldn't take too long. They also have red candles like for decoration and blue sometimes at various department stores like Target Walmart Meijer etc.

If you want to you can do this and it's quick it might feel better for you but really the Gods don't mind a lot its what us in your heart i just wanted to add this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back