If you have any to share, please comment below so all of this lingering disinformation can be snuffed out. There is so much that has been stated over the years, it's impossible to recount every single one before posting this thread.
I will put in red what is already confirmed to be false as of the creation of this thread.
Ideas that came from Mageson:
- White + Asian hybrids have a high tendency to be psychotic. (Notable subraces that fall within this category are Japanese and Mexicans)
- Weightlifting is a waste of time. He also stated because of his supposed high spiritual level, he could gain muscle really fast from small amounts of weight training. But, according to him he was very physically fit before coming to Satanism, and, if this is true, simple muscle memory would make gaining back lost muscles a fast process and is not an indicator of spiritual power.
- Socialism is a needed step towards National Socialism.
- Vegetarianism being optimal. Initially he promoted it, then backtracked and said small portions of meat and lots of greens was optimal. It was either him or Jake Carlson that also stated Hitler was vegetarian.
- UBI being a good thing that should be widespread.
- Drinking a glass of wine before meditation helps one relax, and was done by Hindus.
- Ginger hair is a natural trait for Whites. HPS Maxine stated it came from Whites mixing with Blacks, and not naturally occurring among Whites. I personally leaned towards Mageson's opinion on this matter, but would like this cleared up.
- 10,000 years ago, before the great flood, the entire Earth had the same climate, that being tropical. He also stated it was likely dinosaurs, neanderthals and such were still around then, as modern fossil dating methods are flawed. He also said that these species may still exist in the unexplored areas of the Earth.
- There used to be 13 months, in accordance with 13 yearly moon cycles, and that 12 months is a corruption. He stated there is about an extra minute attributed to every day currently that also helped his theory. I always thought this theory made some sense, but then again the 13th zodiac is supposed to be "hidden".
Note from Lydia that is related to this: "Ophiuchus is important, but guess what, there are 88 constellations. And only 12 of them are ones that our Sun and planets move through."
- Abraham Lincoln was a race traitor, selling out the South. He stated the civil war was never about slavery, but was about the South fighting against globalist (Jewish) banks being allowed in. In summary, the Confederacy was the actual "good", gentile side, not the North as is stated in modern history books.
- Originally Gnostics were Satanists that were pretending to worship Jesus in order to stay hidden on the Jew's radar.
- Paper money is temporary and eventually will need to be done away with. I believe he stated the Gods use energy (as in gathered Aether) as currency - if this is the case, then it would be somewhat feasible to think we could potentially shift to a similar system in the FAR future.
- True Kung Fu masters that used chi could knock people out simply through prana, not even needing to touch them. This doesn't seem far fetched to me but thought I'd mention it.
- That the KKK was never Satanic, which goes directly against what is stated about the Ku Klux Klan's origins on the Joy Of Satan main website. Note that the modern KKK is stated to be heavily corrupted regardless.
Ideas that came from Jake Carlson:
- Astarte is the patron Goddess of transvestites, and seemingly promoting sex change rather than acceptance of one's own sex.
- In Nazi Germany, citizens would throw feces at monotheistic churches as a form of protest.
- He also used to promote straight men dating trans women, and things like this. Saying it doesn't make them "gay" to do so.
Also I would just like to add in a very old article on the Joy Of Satan website, that is from 2005. It states the following:
From: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... ITEMS.htmlThe Wand is a standard ritual tool used by mages and sorcerers of the enemy. I strongly discourage the use of a wand. It is also called a "Blasting Rod" and for centuries has been used to abuse and exploit Demons in the name of the enemy "god" and angels.
This page never sat well with me, as the wand is simply a representation of the Satanic symbol of the phallus, and the masculinity this symbol represents is used in directing energy. Likewise, the staff is just a longer version of the wand, and is a representation of the spine. I have personally played around with wands over the years with no repercussions - it's basically an extension of your hand chakras.
If confirmed to be no longer accurate by an HP, I'd like to request the page be corrected, as this confused me when I was new to Satanism years ago.