Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The meaning of Medusa

Seby

Her hair symbolizes the serpent energy getting to the Crown but I don't know what the sight that turns into stone means.

Orionite said:
Hello, does anyone have any knowledge about the spiritual meaning of Medusa? Is she a reference to any Gods?
Could be just coincidence, but I started seeing her quite often out of nowhere and my recent Tarot reading did mention that I should pay attention to details like that.
The severed head of Medusa is ascribed to the star Caput Algol, that's all I know. Stay away from that star though as it's highly malicious.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Her hair symbolizes the serpent energy getting to the Crown but I don't know what the sight that turns into stone means.

Sounds accurate, I’ve been curious about the stone meaning as well. It may be similar to the tale of the rainbow serpent where the serpent ends up eating itself (allegorical)

Shael said:
Orionite said:
Hello, does anyone have any knowledge about the spiritual meaning of Medusa? Is she a reference to any Gods?
Could be just coincidence, but I started seeing her quite often out of nowhere and my recent Tarot reading did mention that I should pay attention to details like that.
The severed head of Medusa is ascribed to the star Caput Algol, that's all I know. Stay away from that star though as it's highly malicious.

Imagine what might happen when Uranus goes over this in a few years then Saturn.

This also is the only meaning I have seen for this but also alcohol seems to tie into this somehow in some articles too.

It seems to me like a symbol not for something good now but it might have originally meant feminine sexuality and serpent power unleashed fully. That is my guess.

Sundara said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Sounds accurate, I’ve been curious about the stone meaning as well. It may be similar to the tale of the rainbow serpent where the serpent ends up eating itself (allegorical)
According to the myth if you look her in the eyes you will turn into stone. Do you guys think that this can be a reference to the Evil Eye in some way? (the one described on JOS not the christianized version of it)

Νίκος said:
Sundara said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

According to the myth if you look her in the eyes you will turn into stone. Do you guys think that this can be a reference to the Evil Eye in some way? (the one described on JOS not the christianized version of it)

This is my own theory so don't quote me on it, but i believe it is possible to force someone into a trance and amplify your psychic attack on them that way. I believe that's how sleep paralysis works, while your defenses are down they either force you into a trance or attack you right when you are in a stage of sleep where your brainwaves are deepest, thats why when you wake up during an attack you are paralyzed, because our bodies paralyze us so we don't act out our dreams.

However in my experience, i've found that maybe it is possible through magic or technology to force someone in a trance. Recently i've been waking up just before i hit a trance its so hard to explain, its like i wake up and immediately feel like im being drawn into a black hole its so intense, and i just gotta let it pass as fighting it doesnt really help and riding the wave so to speak or intentionally trying to go deeper myself to see whats going to happen, i hear this white noise and its almost deafening, the same one you hear during void meditation I think someone said its the electrical signals in our brains or something, multiply that by 100 and you'll know what i mean.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Shael said:
Orionite said:

Algol is multiple star system though, not a single star. Maybe that is the reason why it’s so bad?

Νίκος said:
Sundara said:

Do you guys think that this can be a reference to the Evil Eye in some way? (the one described on JOS not the christianized version of it)

Knowing the allegories of other major stories I think it would likely fall along the lines of the lessons of the serpent and how one shouldn’t seek the power or chase it, “those who chase it turn to stone” the rainbow serpent of the serpent eating itself if one seeks it, it’s more of a major message of what someone should not do. There’s also the message being relayed that if someone isn’t advancing, that time will catch up to you. Turning to stone appears to be Saturnian. There’s also the meaning of the serpent and Satan being the destroyer of time and the destroyer of saturn. When someone gets to that level, that part is done away with. There’s a few different tales that are similar regarding stone, excluding the rainbow serpent. A lot of major artistic works or myths don’t just carry one single allegory, but many, and they’re all applicable and important to understand.

Larissa666 said:
Algol is multiple star system though, not a single star. Maybe that is the reason why it’s so bad?
From what I remember, Algol is mainly two stars that are in a constant state of one star consuming the other. There could have been a third one too but I dont recall it having much importance. In either case, Caput Algol represents very shitty people, outcasts, those hated by almost everyone due to their toxic nature. Of course, if this is in a chart then it can be sublimated with the right workings. But absorbing this energy from the star is one of the most retarded things one can do.

Shael said:
Larissa666 said:
From what I remember, Algol is mainly two stars that are in a constant state of one star consuming the other. There could have been a third one too but I dont recall it having much importance. In either case, Caput Algol represents very shitty people, outcasts, those hated by almost everyone due to their toxic nature. Of course, if this is in a chart then it can be sublimated with the right workings. But absorbing this energy from the star is one of the most retarded things one can do.

Oh yuck, well this sure explains a hell of a lot. I got one sister whose ASC is conjunct Caput Algol and another sister whose Sun conjuncts it.

Orionite said:

Strange I just mentioned medusa and now see this.

Solar Falcon said:
Oh yuck, well this sure explains a hell of a lot. I got one sister whose ASC is conjunct Caput Algol and another sister whose Sun conjuncts it.
Yeah, when it's in a chart it can be sublimated, but for that it takes someone who is open to magick to begin with and also puts in the work to fix these things, which is not easy.
For those who have it in the chart and dont sublimate it, the effects can be equally bad to absorbing its energies. Although how bad exactly depends on what planet is on it and how exact the conjunction/opposition is. Even SS can easily fall victim to these effects if nothing is done specifically to sublimate the energies positively one way or another.

SirchadeMotherOfPain said:
Shael said:
Larissa666 said:
Shael why dont you change your avatar back to a little girl. You remind me of fancymancy the guy who complained in 2014 that girls dont like him. Spineless.
I know delusional people like you who get a hard on out of condescendingly imposing their so very much judicious white kindness on non whites, are totally incompatible with energies of this likeness. You dummies keep saying a whole bunch of nothings in this forum because you think you are going to utter a few words grow astral wings and astral project into lalaland. You are so wrong. You will evolve alright but not even close to your expectations. Abracadabra Dumbass.
HoodedCobra try and disapprove this one! I know you are shocked!

It´s not a little girl, it´s the anime god character TED from No Game No Live. TED is a god of games. In the anime he did trick the other gods who where fighting for keys with violance, the god who get all will rule over the planet. He did got the final key through his intelligence. After he got the power to be headgod he did create a world were violence is forbidden and every conflict has to be decided by a game (rough summary). I estimate Shael was in favor for such an idear/world that´s the reason he choose the avatar.

I thought long about this question do the gods / higher beeings have a desire/do solve their problems with physical violence among themselves? I first thought probably not, they must have a higher understanding for justice and fairness towards thear own people.

But since I did read the info you did provide about Sirchade:
"she is a Goddess of pain and vengeful torture like Mageyne Heramael Charon and others."
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44089&p=195394&hilit=sirchade#p195394

This indicated that they could use physical violence towards each other to settle thear disputes.

Could you please tell me more about Sirchade ( if you are abel and she agrees to it) and her role in the society of the higher beings?

What does a goddess of pain and vengeful torture do? Is this only enemy related or do they also deal with gods who did comit a crime (I estimate there could be gods who do break the laws given to them).

From my own expierience I suppose Caput Algols energys did help me through a very very bad time in my life, I didn´t absorb the energy on purpose, it was more like the energy did find me. I was depressed, sad, physical hurt, drunk, on painkillers, hatefull. After I did scream as much as I could out of my lungs in a big crowd (conzert) : HAIL SATAN ( I know it was dump).
I walked a few hundred meters away then suddenly I was like freezed and my body did stop moving. I watched up to the sky and suddenly it was like something did enter my being through my upper head. Then after this I only could feel hate, eternal hate. I didn´t feel any pain anymore, my body was free to move as it whould have been healed, I was like a walking sun made of hate. Crowds of people did splitt 10m away from me so they didn´t have to walk near me. It was like i was abel to send waves of hate and the people did start to walk away. I was realy close to kill the next person who would dare to oppose me. Luckily nobody did. The hole energy did totally vanish after I did walk near a special girl and said hy. The first thing she said was: You looked crazy like 3 sec before but know you look fine. We talked and stayed together the rest of the night. Until she had to sleep. Was a good time. Without this energy I would have been probably unabel to do what I did that day.

On a other post I did read that the energys of Caput Algol are equal to raw female power. Is there more to it?

Thanks in advance "SirchadeMotherOfPain"

Shael said:
Solar Falcon said:
Yeah, when it's in a chart it can be sublimated, but for that it takes someone who is open to magick to begin with and also puts in the work to fix these things, which is not easy.
For those who have it in the chart and dont sublimate it, the effects can be equally bad to absorbing its energies. Although how bad exactly depends on what planet is on it and how exact the conjunction/opposition is. Even SS can easily fall victim to these effects if nothing is done specifically to sublimate the energies positively one way or another.
They both have close conjunctions, one degree and two degrees respectively. The sister whose ASC is at 24 degrees Taurus, she and I haven’t gotten along for years and it’s obvious why now. It’s unfortunate neither of my sisters are or ever will be Satanists. If it wasn’t dangerous to do so I’d go on about how much Satanism has helped me and could help everyone else also.

Sorry to resurrect this thread. I’ve been seeing a lot of Medusa imagery today so I wanted to see if this thread had any info. Can’t deny I’m curious about the symbology of Medusa too.

SirchadeMotherOfPain said:
Shael said:
Larissa666 said:
Shael why dont you change your avatar back to a little girl. You remind me of fancymancy the guy who complained in 2014 that girls dont like him. Spineless.
I know delusional people like you who get a hard on out of condescendingly imposing their so very much judicious white kindness on non whites, are totally incompatible with energies of this likeness. You dummies keep saying a whole bunch of nothings in this forum because you think you are going to utter a few words grow astral wings and astral project into lalaland. You are so wrong. You will evolve alright but not even close to your expectations. Abracadabra Dumbass.
HoodedCobra try and disapprove this one! I know you are shocked!

Take your Antiwhite stuff and shove it. No one should be "invoking Algol" is this serious. Sounds like something the enemy might try to get people to do.

Really don't do it. You will totally regret trying to take in that kind of energy in any form.

Its signatures is also anti black and filled with christkike morality, why isn't it already banned?

Her disgusting energy is known, I think she's the jewess Zola with another account.

Lots of mosaics used to induce trance state have Medusa in the center.
mos-1.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back