Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need help

Waric_Lyco

Hello Brothers and Sisters. Long story short a jew is accusing me of a crime I did not commit. What can I do magickaly about this?

Check out #17: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Also program your aura, that you are free from injustice or something. Keep up your AoP, this will help as well.

EnkiUK said:
Plead Not Guilty ;)

Maby you are just having fun since you are not the one in danger or you think its funny but court is no joke. Getting fined shitloads of cash is no joke. Jail is no joke. And getting beaten by prison guards is no joke. Please put yourself in the other persons position before saying something profoundly stupid while they suffer.

You dont know what they might be going through.

It really takes it out of me to not say something really bad here. Do you know what its like to come home and find out that someone you would give your life for, someone from your family that you deeply love is being held in a crowded prison cell surrounded by over ten criminals? Do you know what its like to clutch your chest in pain crying your fucking eyes out while vibrating Raum until your voice is hoarse in an attempt to clean his aura so that just maby he can make it through the night without being attacked or much much worse?

But hey you can just plead not guilty right?

I have done 4 and a half years prison so shut up.
Its nothing to be proud of although I thouroghly enjoyed it in there, doing weights, yoga, meeting good people so stop your moaning I said not guilty as advice.

You have either never been in jail or watched too many movies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EnkiUK said:
I have done 4 and a half years prison so shut up.
Its nothing to be proud of although I thouroghly enjoyed it in there, doing weights, yoga, meeting good people so stop your moaning I said not guilty as advice.

You have either never been in jail or watched too many movies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah. You are 16 years old. I can tell by the way you are talking that you are very very young but there is a teens group where you can be properly guided.

If i was 16 years old how could i do 4 n a half years Prison :lol: :lol: :lol:

HP have a word with this hotrod for such silly accusations :lol: :eek:

Away back and watch your movies or play GTA kid on you have lived the life

Nothing to be proud of as i said especially when my we girl grows up and reads about it in the paper can still google it so shut up jog on now

EnkiUK said:
If i was 16 years old how could i do 4 n a half years Prison :lol: :lol: :lol:

HP have a word with this hotrod for such silly accusations :lol: :eek:

Away back and watch your movies or play GTA kid on you have lived the life

Nothing to be proud of as i said especially when my we girl grows up and reads about it in the paper can still google it so shut up jog on now

I can vouch for EnkiUK, he's an adult and did do time.

@EnkiUK keep in mind different parts of the world have different systems, for some it really is dangerous. Alreadygoneshopping may have legit concerns here.

@Alreadygoneshopping, perhaps less vibrations and more trance/affirmations? Vibrations won't do much good without being properly programmed, even if it numbers in the hundreds. You need to know that your loved one is safe. Also, the Gods help those who help them, I'm not sure if you do RTR's but if not, do them on a regular basis and ask the Gods to keep your loved one safe, on top of you continuing an AoP for him/her :)

Lydia said:
I can vouch for EnkiUK, he's an adult and did do time.

@EnkiUK keep in mind different parts of the world have different systems, for some it really is dangerous. Alreadygoneshopping may have legit concerns here.

@Alreadygoneshopping, perhaps less vibrations and more trance/affirmations? Vibrations won't do much good without being properly programmed, even if it numbers in the hundreds. You need to know that your loved one is safe. Also, the Gods help those who help them, I'm not sure if you do RTR's but if not, do them on a regular basis and ask the Gods to keep your loved one safe, on top of you continuing an AoP for him/her :)

I have been a JoS member for about 10 years. Maby this EnkiUK guys personality just clashes with mine then. This kind of thing tends to get ugly fast so I will just drop it and chill for a while. A whole while.

Thanks anyways Lydia. You are always very helpful. Jack signing out.

Well if it is serious you will have to go to Abigor or Satan. If you are good with spiritual contact and communication than you can contact Abigor and ask him any intimate or personal details about the case and ask him to assist you and work out an agreement with him and what you do will in exchange for his help, but if this is a Jewish attack against a Gentile than you should do some run of the mill protection magic or raise your energies than visualize and affirm what exactly you want it to do pertaining to the exact criminal situation you are in. If you can offer more details of what your problem is we can help out more.

Lydia said:
Check out #17: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Also program your aura, that you are free from injustice or something. Keep up your AoP, this will help as well.

Thank very much for the advice! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back