Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i'm not comfortable

SATchives

So, i just wanted to share this experience.

I occiasonally like to play video games. I know a lot of us do. this topic is not about that.

but words that i remember cleary. and as we get closer the enemy will reveal themselves.

I used to never run into israelis or jews of any kind.

Now they are showing up in my life like crazy. always they reach out to help me being overly generous.

like multiple times random people would help me in game, and it would turn out to be a jew.

It's disgusting. It's distrubing when the enemy tries to be friendly.

I had to immediately alt f4 clean my aura. and make this post.

what i hated most was i had a feeling, and like always that feeling was right.

If you ever meet someone only always guage their identity, for me i started up a converstaion about how fucked up the food was, how i like to micro farm, and i'd rather kill my food myself. this is where i dropped how kosher slaughter was a big thing here, and everything is kosher labeled, and hinted how i was against this.

this is what brought out his existence without ever hinting to him of who i am or what i believe. exclaimed "how he an israeli should know," lmfao.

follow your gut feeling.

SATchives said:

I occiasonally like to play video games. I know a lot of us do. this topic is not about that.

but words that i remember cleary. and as we get closer the enemy will reveal themselves.

Now they are showing up in my life like crazy. always they reach out to help me being overly generous.

like multiple times random people would help me in game, and it would turn out to be a jew.

If you ever meet someone only always guage their identity, for me i started up a converstaion about how fucked up the food was, how i like to micro farm, and i'd rather kill my food myself. this is where i dropped how kosher slaughter was a big thing here, and everything is kosher labeled, and hinted how i was against this.

this is what brought out his existence without ever hinting to him of who i am or what i believe. exclaimed "how he an israeli should know," lmfao.

follow your gut feeling.

Same goes for me, I also encounter many jews. Also it turns out many people I know are jews as well. I do not share any sympathy with them.

NinRick said:
SATchives said:

follow your gut feeling.

Same goes for me, I also encounter many jews. Also it turns out many people I know are jews as well. I do not share any sympathy with them.

I agree no sympathy from me either, I just find it digusting they're showing up like cockroaches. I'm also always disgusted by the enemy tactics, friending everyone then pushing their ideologies, and then playing the victim, only to slip in more bs. our Pagan souls understand honor and virtue in battle, but the enemy, no it'll never be battlefield of honor but always a slimy parasite who pretends to be your best friend while he destroys you and sucks your life away, and takes whatever he desires, and once again all while claiming they are the victim.

The sudden realization and not realizing fast enough, are what bother me. I need to program my aura again, to repel jews.

SATchives said:

This is just "give them gifts" most of the time, and since many of them are scared with the RTR [on an unconscious level that is now] they may try to convince you that they are good by doing "good" things for you. So that's nothing new just jews being jews.

No need to mess your gaming up for them, just do whatever you want to do when you play. Do not mess up your relaxation time for them.

New generations of jews are betraying the fold in order to try to play good to the Gods, thinking this will fool anyone. "I don't agree with what they do in Israel but I did vote Nethanyahu lol goyim believe it" types of games.

Ghost in the Machine said:
SATchives said:

Back when I had more time for video games I'd favour the single-player ones. Still do.

A good story matters far more to me personally than the cursing and swearing of 12 year olds.

yeah I usually only play good story based games.

However i am a big science fan, I love spaceships, engineering, and interplanetary travel, schematic building, blueprint creating designs etc . I was testing this game which is in alpha. Dual Universe, big player base for being alpha, but, clearly a lot of kikes there too, i suppose bein averagely higher IQ the player base of a game that requires a little bit more intelligence than the average game, might have been a clue to me that the game could potentially have more jews in it than other games. but at the time, didn't think like that, personally i don't like giving that kind of thought, because it would force me to say jews are smarter than gentiles. Even though I understand the importance of never underestimating the enemy. I know they are an intelligent race or they would not have gotten this far. but it's shitty im in a period of my life where i am getting into science a lot, whether on github, or projects elsewhere, jew's jews jews, and then science games that interest me. jews jews jews.

i try out curiosity stream, jews jews jews. hebrew scrolls this, kike that, it's never ending. I want gentile science. not this bullshit.

for fuck sake, let me enjoy my science without the freakin jews being everywhere.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SATchives said:

This is just "give them gifts" most of the time, and since many of them are scared with the RTR [on an unconscious level that is now] they may try to convince you that they are good by doing "good" things for you. So that's nothing new just jews being jews.

No need to mess your gaming up for them, just do whatever you want to do when you play. Do not mess up your relaxation time for them.

New generations of jews are betraying the fold in order to try to play good to the Gods, thinking this will fool anyone. "I don't agree with what they do in Israel but I did vote Nethanyahu lol goyim believe it" types of games.

Thanks Brother, i needed these words.
Yes, I am telling myself to not let it bother my relaxation.

It's still doesnt change the fact it feels so fucking alien.

I would love to live without the subconcious jewish ass kissing, but it will probaly only get worse.

SATchives said:

However i am a big science fan, I love spaceships, engineering, and interplanetary travel, schematic building, blueprint creating designs etc . I was testing this game which is in alpha. Dual Universe, big player base for being alpha, but, clearly a lot of kikes there too, i suppose bein averagely higher IQ the player base of a game that requires a little bit more intelligence than the average game, might have been a clue to me that the game could potentially have more jews in it than other games. but at the time, didn't think like that, personally i don't like giving that kind of thought, because it would force me to say jews are smarter than gentiles. Even though I understand the importance of never underestimating the enemy. I know they are an intelligent race or they would not have gotten this far. but it's shitty im in a period of my life where i am getting into science a lot, whether on github, or projects elsewhere, jew's jews jews, and then science games that interest me. jews jews jews.

i try out curiosity stream, jews jews jews. hebrew scrolls this, kike that, it's never ending. I want gentile science. not this bullshit.

for fuck sake, let me enjoy my science without the freakin jews being everywhere.

I would love to be able to delve into my IT studies without having to listen to a jew on a camera relaying the information. Mostly I stick to articles and books because I understand your frustration very well.

It takes psychic training and practice to really discipline yourself to keep everything objective and to affirm that things like that is only a means to an end. The enemy is just empty bags of air making noises. Closing your chakras and soul off to that junk helps, especially the heart and upper chakras + psychic centres.

As a side note there's a reason October is Cyber Awareness Month. Likely astrological reasons with the Sun in Libra with October, this is the 'messenger' month of the Air element where Air folks of technology and sciences like you and I come out to play in our interests. I started getting really into and studying information technology again like I used to only recently, getting back into the same old ethical hacking shindig scene and cyber security stuff as before.

I'm grateful I kept my research folders and online courses to refresh my mind. Cyber security was one of my career considerations that I took very seriously for a long time, this month is making me wonder if I should keep it in my 'reserve' list or still go for it... the enemy devours that entire market and the last thing I want is to be so heavily involved with them like that, I suppose freelance is an option but.... there's a reason IT folk and ethical hackers are in such high demand right now, it's certainly not to 'protect the populace' for the benefit of gentiles and humanity.

It pisses me off. Just more fuel to the fire of doing RTRs I guess. I wish cyber security was still a good-sounding road for me but I too just want gentiles. Nobody wants to dive into a sewer.

SATchives said:

Back when I had more time for video games I'd favour the single-player ones. Still do.

A good story matters far more to me personally than the cursing and swearing of 12 year olds.

100% agree.
And you could take it slow and do things at your own pace which made you really relaxed.

SATchives said:

I play a couple of Smite matches a day, as my relaxation. You may have heard of it, it's a moba (like League of Legends) except you play as the Gods. Pantheons range from Greek, to Japanese, to Hindu, even Arthurian (King Arthur etc) and everything in between. They have the mythology of each God readily available so you can read it while you wait for matches and such. It's great, and I love being focused on our Gods while I play. :)

As for voice chat, I just have it turned off.

065681e15e7e69f738cbeed205c64825.png

Side note, when the BLM riots were at their peak, the Smite team gave everyone 2 of the playable Black Gods for free without saying anything. I see it as a way to steer black people back on the right path.

SATchives said:

I would love to be able to delve into my IT studies without having to listen to a jew on a camera relaying the information. Mostly I stick to articles and books because I understand your frustration very well.

It takes psychic training and practice to really discipline yourself to keep everything objective and to affirm that things like that is only a means to an end. The enemy is just empty bags of air making noises. Closing your chakras and soul off to that junk helps, especially the heart and upper chakras + psychic centres.

As a side note there's a reason October is Cyber Awareness Month. Likely astrological reasons with the Sun in Libra with October, this is the 'messenger' month of the Air element where Air folks of technology and sciences like you and I come out to play in our interests. I started getting really into and studying information technology again like I used to only recently, getting back into the same old ethical hacking shindig scene and cyber security stuff as before.

I'm grateful I kept my research folders and online courses to refresh my mind. Cyber security was one of my career considerations that I took very seriously for a long time, this month is making me wonder if I should keep it in my 'reserve' list or still go for it... the enemy devours that entire market and the last thing I want is to be so heavily involved with them like that, I suppose freelance is an option but.... there's a reason IT folk and ethical hackers are in such high demand right now, it's certainly not to 'protect the populace' for the benefit of gentiles and humanity.

It pisses me off. Just more fuel to the fire of doing RTRs I guess. I wish cyber security was still a good-sounding road for me but I too just want gentiles. Nobody wants to dive into a sewer.

Thanks for your kind words, I understand, I just had to vent. Iy really threw me off. most times. immediately know they are a jew. or immediately have a feeling this time i didn't happen right away, and it bothered me more than i'd like to say.

I try to keep my chakras closed, most of the time, because i have noticed it does help
you should definitely keep it at the back of your mind, i only believe with the coming of quantum computing and the ongoing increases in cyber warfare, cybersecurity will be something every person of the future will know a little about. its a field of work that is probably not going anywhere soon, right now in my life i am very interested in environmentalism, but not sure where to start, i'd prefer to leave out schooling at all possible. and do something with impact, much how a working group of college students used mushrooms as a glue to create a biodegradble replacement for styrofoam. I'm also very interested in phytomining. and rewilding the planet, by possiblities of bringing back recently extinctinct animals.

in regards to getting in to your work as an ethical hacker, you could do it all by yourself.

Simple have a website, and business card. go to every smalltime business, ones who you wouldnt think even have the money to do it, and do simple security for cheap, and give them options for like better camera installation electronic door locks etc.

A lot of red hats will go and ask for permission to try and ethically break their security, if you can do it in a semi presentable way, you will win over you client. and get good word of mouth. its slow process but eventually you will be getting calls, for people wanting your work, simply because of word of mouth, ask all you clients to pass your name around.

When i'm prepared it seems to be fine, i've worked at work with jews before years ago, closing my chakras and keeping my mouth shut showing no interest, and binding to keep distance. always kept their attention off of me and leaves my energy alone.

but when i'm unprepared. It bothered me. considerably more. im sure it bothers us all, im just venting.

thanks for listening Brothers and Sisters.

Bigot Boy said:
SATchives said:

I play a couple of Smite matches a day, as my relaxation. You may have heard of it, it's a moba (like League of Legends) except you play as the Gods. Pantheons range from Greek, to Japanese, to Hindu, even Arthurian (King Arthur etc) and everything in between. They have the mythology of each God readily available so you can read it while you wait for matches and such. It's great, and I love being focused on our Gods while I play. :)

As for voice chat, I just have it turned off.

065681e15e7e69f738cbeed205c64825.png

Side note, when the BLM riots were at their peak, the Smite team gave everyone 2 of the playable Black Gods for free without saying anything. I see it as a way to steer black people back on the right path.

I don't mean any offense, I've played the game a long time ago, but personally I feel distain for playing the Gods like puppets, in a game fighting each other. I see your perspective too. but personally don't play it anymore because its to me it feels the same as naming your pets after the Gods. Perhaps im wrong in my perspective but its just mine and probably just for how I see the Gods.

Username said:
SATchives said:

100% agree.
And you could take it slow and do things at your own pace which made you really relaxed.

What single player games would you guys recommend?

SATchives said:
Username said:

100% agree.

Alan Wake if you're looking for a good storied horror game for the Samhain season without any gore, blood guts or disgusting degenerate garbage you find in popular horror these days.

It's just darkness and a great atmosphere. Decent music too.

SATchives said:
I don't mean any offense, I've played the game a long time ago, but personally I feel distain for playing the Gods like puppets, in a game fighting each other. I see your perspective too. but personally don't play it anymore because its to me it feels the same as naming your pets after the Gods. Perhaps im wrong in my perspective but its just mine and probably just for how I see the Gods.
In classical mythology, the Gods are shown to be quarreling among one another, fighting, and even cheating on each other. It's all simply stories and lessons to be learned, and no disrespect is given to the Gods through these. It's no different than saying Rick Riordan using the Gods as characters in his Percy Jackson books is him using the Gods like puppets. When really, it's an honorable and great thing, as the Gods are put in a positive light to all, and people tend to dig deeper into their origins after reading.

I'll also mention that the Gods are used as characters/elements in anime extremely often. Which isn't using the Gods like puppets, but just a tribute to their extreme magnificence. :) Like how the Japanese Gods Susanoo, Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi are all names of very powerful jutsus in Naruto, and are also all playable Gods in the game Smite.

SATchives said:
Alan Wake if you're looking for a good storied horror game for the Samhain season without any gore, blood guts or disgusting degenerate garbage you find in popular horror these days.

That is a very good recomendation. I've played the original and the sequel twice through so I will not dwell into it anymore, but I can also recommend it!

Henu the Great said:
SATchives said:

That is a very good recomendation. I've played the original and the sequel twice through so I will not dwell into it anymore, but I can also recommend it!

Thanks i'll definately try it out! thanks for the recommendation. I look forward, i havn't enjoyed a good horror for a long time.

Lately the only games I dig into are grand strategy games. Particularly Crusader Kings 2 (the 3rd one has been released recently but it seems unfinished). I use the DLC's which take the time back to the viking era and the early middle ages, and create random pagan or secretive pagan characters across the world.
Like recently I had a Yazidi noble who formed Assyria around the year 800 and broke off independently from the Abbasid caliphate- preserving the Assyrian culture which according to the game was still present 769 upwards (it should've been by that early time anyway) and converting all the lands to the Yazidi 'heresy'.

If you form the kingdom and you're still under the Mudslime Abbasids, it's called Al Jazira on the map (like it is today) but when you are independent the kingdom name flips to Assyria. The de jure capital of Mosul then flips to Nineveh, which is so cool.

Fun stuff, there's also a mod which takes you as early as the 5th century and the fall of Rome. For that one I did an Irish character, took all of the holy sites for the Celtic religion group and reformed them into an organised Druidic religion to combat the rise of xianity in it's early form before the reformed Catholic church (Chalcedonian, Arian and Iconoclastic). You get all sorts of events throughout a game doing this, which are cool and have a lot of flavour. Like you can even get some event chains generated in the game where your character's court is visited by a guru from the east, and teaches you how to become immortal (sadly it doesn't talk about yoga or anything but how cool is that?).

It's a great way to learn history and have a lot of fun at the same time, it demuddles the pronounced obscurity and sense of dulling that I personally find I get often, when learning into this period of history. Alternate history is also fun as hell, you can carve out a massive pagan empire somewhere in the world, like I did an Aryan Saurashtra dynasty in Northern India :lol:
don't know if I wanna invade south and assimilate the mixed race Dravidians, or keep the race pure as possible while building tall.

It's a single player game but you can play in multiplayer games albeit slow depending on the connection situation. Some people do dual games where either play a duke/count within a kingdom and help eachother out to reach a powerful position.

I'd recommend it along with the other games here. One issue it has though is portraying the Vikings doing human sacrifices, and there's even a DLC they made which the Aztecs invade Europe somehow and are overpowered in every way, raping and mass-sacrificing people and somehow it's like a D-Day level invasion even though they really didn't have the tech to do that. Other than this and some other stuff, if you like history and alternate history it's absolute class, and I'd say Paradox Interactive's other games are the best grand strategy games for this that are out there. They focus a lot on demographics in history and cultural changes which is at the root and which you don't really see in other games like Age Of Empires.

13th_Wolf said:
Lately the only games I dig into are grand strategy games. Particularly Crusader Kings 2 (the 3rd one has been released recently but it seems unfinished). I use the DLC's which take the time back to the viking era and the early middle ages, and create random pagan or secretive pagan characters across the world.

Okay thats pretty awesome, I'll definately try that game.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back