Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Get out of Satanism and I want to go back. How should I proceed?

If you dedicated before which it sounds like just start doing the rtrs and meditation. You dont need to dedicate again btw. Show them your serious. Do a freeing the soul working on what caused you to leave the programming. Your fine. In fact you probably have been called back here usually the Gods or Satan try to get people back if they leave and they want the person in Satanism. Usually people leave out of fear or programming or connecting spiritually with the wrong person which can be the worst of the three here in some cases. Those are the usual reasons but you want to come back and I assume help out and advance so your fine.

slyscorpion said:
If you dedicated before which it sounds like just start doing the rtrs and meditation. You dont need to dedicate again btw. Show them your serious. Do a freeing the soul working on what caused you to leave the programming. Your fine. In fact you probably have been called back here usually the Gods or Satan try to get people back if they leave and they want the person in Satanism. Usually people leave out of fear or programming or connecting spiritually with the wrong person which can be the worst of the three here in some cases. Those are the usual reasons but you want to come back and I assume help out and advance so your fine.

Absolutely. We fought the fight of getting things to where they are now. But now is the true fight. Even the RTRs were just to be able to do the final. Then we got 2 years in.

Now we are destroying all their power, and much more to come ahead. From here on is where Satan will bring people here.

It took a special kind to fight when everything was against us.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

Absolutely. We fought the fight of getting things to where they are now. But now is the true fight. Even the RTRs were just to be able to do the final. Then we got 2 years in.

Now we are destroying all their power, and much more to come ahead. From here on is where Satan will bring people here.

I did say it before but I left Satanism for about two years really thought the Gods had abandon me totally to the enemy. A lot of people know about the youtube video i did and stuff.

That was dumb programming but the part here is i felt like a sudden interest in Satanism and decided hey I can fight the enemy dont know why I felt so fearful of them that I thought if I didn't do what they said I would die on the spot or be possessed and forced to do something horrible with no control over my body and end up dead or in prison.

I decided to come back and the day I joined again the forums and asked for help told my story on what happened and even did a video where I explained it. That was July 21st 2018. It was two hours after I joined the final rtr was posted.

I am suprised everyone was nice to me and the Gods welcomed me back because I thought i was done for forever and would be forced to serve as a slave to the enemy for the rest of my days or be tortured in the worst way till my soul dies.

So yeah that is my story so yeah the Gods will accept you back. I was kind of wishy washy in Satanism before that and not taking it serious but after that experience I was just grateful to be here and not be a slave.

So yeah the Gods don't abandon people. I dont think anyone even realizes how utterly scary this stuff is and traumatizing the enemy can be. Literally some angel would come into my dream and show me my soul being burned and tortured and sit there laughing praising Gawd and telling me how I deserve it and he's grateful to Gawd that this will happen.

So yeah i am glad to fight now that I have a chance. The Gods called me back (Bael was the one that helped me then later he came into a dream and told me relax they didn't abandon me and stuff) he also was very kind and respectful to my partner even though she was deluded at the time and into xtianity a bit she was spiritually open. He told her stay with me and has been trying to help her see the truth more and more.

So yeah the Gods are helpful and they care.

Just be glad you can come back the only alternative is really bad. I think the Gods know this and they never would abandon anyone who became aware of that to suffer like this. Maybe not even someone who did some bad things as long as they truly in their heart are a good person and want to change and help out.

So dont worry.

Just wanted to share my story. The reason I thought the Gods had abandon me was cause when I was a teen I was in a very strong xtian household my dad was a pastor I got confused and scared and did a reverse dedication ritual I made up. I was sincerely convinced that that meant the Gods left me forever no matter what I did or said or anything but I learned later there is no such thing and I am not the only one that got confused into doing such a thing. My dad had tried to get me out of Satanism by preaching all sorts of xtian stuff.

Doce vingança said:
Get out of Satanism and I want to go back.

What can happen to me and what should I do?

Simply get back on truck with what every serious Satanist should be doing. Meditate, study and perform RTRs.

There is nothing that is going to happen to you. This isn't xianity where people cower in thought of some divine capital punishment for straying off.

slyscorpion said:

Dude, You said that Satan and the Gods probably called him back.

Quote from the JoS:
„ One person performed a reverse ritual and Satan left him. Totally. Satan does not push himself on anyone.
Christians are deceived. They believe their "God" to be "loving" and "forgiving." In truth, this monster is a spiteful, hateful attacker of human beings. When one is with Satan, one is always under his protection. He looks out for us and we enter a new life where we no longer have the worries that others endure. Things are not perfect, but they are always much better. Satan does not punish people who reject him, he simply leaves and one is left all alone to endure the torments of the enemy.“

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Doce vingança said:

Did you do a reverse Ritual? How did you leave?
And did you even do the dedication ritual?

NinRick said:
Doce vingança said:

No, I didn't do a Reverse Ritual; in fact I didn't even know it existed.

I just stopped talking and / or thinking about Satan and the Gods; I stopped doing RTR and anything that was linked to Satan and the Gods. I started to lead my life without believing anything; mainly in the Christian god, because I stopped believing in him for years.

Before I left Satanism I had already done my dedication.

I have already programmed myself to return to my routine to work for Satan and the Gods, but the only thing that I will not be able to do for now is Hatha Yoga; because I had surgery last month and I still can't do any kind of physical activity because of the internal stitches.

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

I did say it before but I left Satanism for about two years really thought the Gods had abandon me totally to the enemy. A lot of people know about the youtube video i did and stuff.

That was dumb programming but the part here is i felt like a sudden interest in Satanism and decided hey I can fight the enemy dont know why I felt so fearful of them that I thought if I didn't do what they said I would die on the spot or be possessed and forced to do something horrible with no control over my body and end up dead or in prison.

I decided to come back and the day I joined again the forums and asked for help told my story on what happened and even did a video where I explained it. That was July 21st 2018. It was two hours after I joined the final rtr was posted.

I am suprised everyone was nice to me and the Gods welcomed me back because I thought i was done for forever and would be forced to serve as a slave to the enemy for the rest of my days or be tortured in the worst way till my soul dies.

So yeah that is my story so yeah the Gods will accept you back. I was kind of wishy washy in Satanism before that and not taking it serious but after that experience I was just grateful to be here and not be a slave.

So yeah the Gods don't abandon people. I dont think anyone even realizes how utterly scary this stuff is and traumatizing the enemy can be. Literally some angel would come into my dream and show me my soul being burned and tortured and sit there laughing praising Gawd and telling me how I deserve it and he's grateful to Gawd that this will happen.

So yeah i am glad to fight now that I have a chance. The Gods called me back (Bael was the one that helped me then later he came into a dream and told me relax they didn't abandon me and stuff) he also was very kind and respectful to my partner even though she was deluded at the time and into xtianity a bit she was spiritually open. He told her stay with me and has been trying to help her see the truth more and more.

So yeah the Gods are helpful and they care.

Just be glad you can come back the only alternative is really bad. I think the Gods know this and they never would abandon anyone who became aware of that to suffer like this. Maybe not even someone who did some bad things as long as they truly in their heart are a good person and want to change and help out.

So dont worry.

Just wanted to share my story. The reason I thought the Gods had abandon me was cause when I was a teen I was in a very strong xtian household my dad was a pastor I got confused and scared and did a reverse dedication ritual I made up. I was sincerely convinced that that meant the Gods left me forever no matter what I did or said or anything but I learned later there is no such thing and I am not the only one that got confused into doing such a thing. My dad had tried to get me out of Satanism by preaching all sorts of xtian stuff.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Doce vingança said:
NinRick said:
Doce vingança said:

No, I didn't do a Reverse Ritual; in fact I didn't even know it existed.

I just stopped talking and / or thinking about Satan and the Gods; I stopped doing RTR and anything that was linked to Satan and the Gods. I started to lead my life without believing anything; mainly in the Christian god, because I stopped believing in him for years.

Before I left Satanism I had already done my dedication.

I have already programmed myself to return to my routine to work for Satan and the Gods, but the only thing that I will not be able to do for now is Hatha Yoga; because I had surgery last month and I still can't do any kind of physical activity because of the internal stitches.

You didn’t do a ritual to leave Satan?
Then you were just a lazy ass Satanist.
You are still a Satanist if you ask me.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

Quote from the JoS:
„ One person performed a reverse ritual and Satan left him. Totally. Satan does not push himself on anyone.
Christians are deceived. They believe their "God" to be "loving" and "forgiving." In truth, this monster is a spiteful, hateful attacker of human beings. When one is with Satan, one is always under his protection. He looks out for us and we enter a new life where we no longer have the worries that others endure. Things are not perfect, but they are always much better. Satan does not punish people who reject him, he simply leaves and one is left all alone to endure the torments of the enemy.“

Yes he does but that doesnt mean permanent and forever. Over the years there were several people who posted on this and several who claimed to have done it. It was stated by people several times that there is no such thing as a reverse ritual for the dedication and that it is permanent. Now I do say that I think if someone did something extraordinary horrible like harm to children or sacrifice of an animal to the Gods that Satan would probably leave them forever. I dont speak for him but I am guessing. I never did anything even close to this. I was simply fearful and indoctrinated and yeah it did take years to get out of it fully but I am mostly better from it now. in that part Maxine wrote that they were begging to come back at the end. I believe later Maxine also wrote in a sermon something about how there is no reverse dedication so I am assuming from that. That Satan allowed these people back.

I know the Gods did with me.

Can't speak for every case or Satan on this its up to him but I am guessing he won't leave people to be tormented by the enemy forever most cases if they truly in their heart are on his side or want to be.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

Quote from the JoS:

Yes he does but that doesnt mean permanent and forever. Over the years there were several people who posted on this and several who claimed to have done it. It was stated by people several times that there is no such thing as a reverse ritual for the dedication and that it is permanent. Now I do say that I think if someone did something extraordinary horrible like harm to children or sacrifice of an animal to the Gods that Satan would probably leave them forever. I dont speak for him but I am guessing. I never did anything even close to this. I was simply fearful and indoctrinated and yeah it did take years to get out of it fully but I am mostly better from it now. in that part Maxine wrote that they were begging to come back at the end. I believe later Maxine also wrote in a sermon something about how there is no reverse dedication so I am assuming from that. That Satan allowed these people back.

Can't speak for every case or Satan on this its up to him but I am guessing he won't leave people to be tormented by the enemy forever most cases if they truly in their heart are on his side or want to be.

Maybe this was punishment from the Gods over this and other stuff i did in the past by not taking Satanism as serious as i should and they eventually saw in my heart how anguished and tormented I was and decided to have mercy and help me out I dont know but I do know if I had not have been allowed back I would have gone to a mental institution for the rest of my life or killed myself cause I really wasn't able to handle this much longer the way the enemy was being with me and what they threatened me with.

The reason I got into drugs to begin with was because I knew it was really bad for me. I wanted to die but I was a little too fearful of killing myself straight out and wasn't able to bring myself to do it. So I just started using drugs a lot cause I figured either I would eventually overdose or I would die much quicker.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

Quote from the JoS:

Maybe this was punishment from the Gods over this and other stuff i did in the past by not taking Satanism as serious as i should and they eventually saw in my heart how anguished and tormented I was and decided to have mercy and help me out I dont know but I do know if I had not have been allowed back I would have gone to a mental institution for the rest of my life or killed myself cause I really wasn't able to handle this much longer the way the enemy was being with me and what they threatened me with.

The reason I got into drugs to begin with was because I knew it was really bad for me. I wanted to die but I was a little too fearful of killing myself straight out and wasn't able to bring myself to do it. So I just started using drugs a lot cause I figured either I would eventually overdose or I would die much quicker.

Damn, sad to hear. I hope you are good now :)

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah i am fine. I am just saying this stuff for people to realize what being stuck with the enemy and knowing the truth and having no way out is or might be like. So that people might be more grateful for the things the Gods do. Take them away and all of us will go through something really bad no matter how powerful we are. So this is why we should take this serious and be grateful to the Gods for helping and protecting us.

Leaving Satanism is kind of taking a gamble cause there could be some point at which they dont allow someone back if they keep doing it depending on the person.

If people had realized this long ago how serious the enemy was or what they were really like in the middle ages and age of pisces we would be in a way better position now maybe the enemy would not have ever even been able to have as much control as they did now. Maybe Nazi Germany could have won.

There were i think a few thousand souls on Satans side.

But from what i hear only maybe less than 100 actually took the time to help out a lot over and over it was mostly the same people in different bodies.

You were chosen cause you chose to be chosen. You have to take the initiative and want to do something. Nothing special in that cause i think all of us that is our duty.

A lot of people failed in that and maybe still do if they are lazy with the rtr.

The enemy is serious why not be yourself. The material reward was cool back then maybe not so much now only because the enemy has a lot more material control now back then it was more spiritual.

But if you do stuff now the material reward will be great in the future when they lose control of the material as well as you will be remembered later you can say hey I took part in this war and wasn't lazy.

Just see this as your duty and do it no matter what.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah i am fine. I am just saying this stuff for people to realize what being stuck with the enemy and knowing the truth and having no way out is or might be like. So that people might be more grateful for the things the Gods do. Take them away and all of us will go through something really bad no matter how powerful we are. So this is why we should take this serious and be grateful to the Gods for helping and protecting us.

Leaving Satanism is kind of taking a gamble cause there could be some point at which they dont allow someone back if they keep doing it depending on the person.

If people had realized this long ago how serious the enemy was or what they were really like in the middle ages and age of pisces we would be in a way better position now maybe the enemy would not have ever even been able to have as much control as they did now. Maybe Nazi Germany could have won.

There were i think a few thousand souls on Satans side.

But from what i hear only maybe less than 100 actually took the time to help out a lot over and over it was mostly the same people in different bodies.

You were chosen cause you chose to be chosen. You have to take the initiative and want to do something. Nothing special in that cause i think all of us that is our duty.

A lot of people failed in that and maybe still do if they are lazy with the rtr.

The enemy is serious why not be yourself. The material reward was cool back then maybe not so much now only because the enemy has a lot more material control now back then it was more spiritual.

But if you do stuff now the material reward will be great in the future when they lose control of the material as well as you will be remembered later you can say hey I took part in this war and wasn't lazy.

Just see this as your duty and do it no matter what.

I will follow your advice and guidance.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

Quote from the JoS:

When you said yes he does, did you mean the Gods called him back, or do you mean Father Satan does push Himself on someone?

SageOfSixPaths said:
slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

Quote from the JoS:

When you said yes he does, did you mean the Gods called him back, or do you mean Father Satan does push Himself on someone?

I don't think the Gods or Satan push themselves on anyone. From what I know if someone is too far gone for a bit they can tell. If the Gods want them back later they will do some protection of the person but mostly leave them alone. When they feel the person is in a better situation or less cursed or whatever the problem is they bring back a feeling to go into Satanism again in the person.

That is how I believe it's done. With my girlfriend Bael tasked me to get her into this path (by removing the insane amount of Jewish energy in her from her last boyfriend who was a jew which I almost completly did) and interested and take care of the person that was causing the problems for her.

I think they will try to call her into it more soon as the xtian person who was holding her back is taken out (its almost done I can tell from the astral)

slyscorpion said:
SageOfSixPaths said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't think the Gods or Satan push themselves on anyone. From what I know if someone is too far gone for a bit they can tell. If the Gods want them back later they will do some protection of the person but mostly leave them alone. When they feel the person is in a better situation or less cursed or whatever the problem is they bring back a feeling to go into Satanism again in the person.

That is how I believe it's done. With my girlfriend Bael tasked me to get her into this path (by removing the insane amount of Jewish energy in her from her last boyfriend who was a jew which I almost completly did) and interested and take care of the person that was causing the problems for her.

I think they will try to call her into it more soon as the xtian person who was holding her back is taken out (its almost done I can tell from the astral)
That'd be amazing if you can have a girl on the same path as you. Good luck!

SageOfSixPaths said:
slyscorpion said:
SageOfSixPaths said:

That'd be amazing if you can have a girl on the same path as you. Good luck!

She is tentatively on the same path as me. Just there was a Jew she dated in the past and there is an xtian person (I am taking care of) she like me can get influenced by energies. These energies inside her and around make her too conforming to stuff and unsure of herself give her other issues. Though she is on our side dedicated and sometimes does rituals. The Good sly has opened up more and used his 8th house Pluto Scorpio gift of reading someone's subconscious. He knows more her inner self than she does even. He loves being weird like she does so he is rescuing her. He uses runes to remove bad programming by directly working to remove it based upon her subconscious.

It is working quite well but the energies are still there a little. She has improved a lot though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back