Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation works

muriceias

I wanted to write this mostly for anxious people because I share this.

Whenever you have a feeling that your efforts are returning nothing, remember that an alien race came from ANOTHER DIMENSION to try to stop us because they got scared.

Why?

Because meditation works.

It can uplift a human so high and it works so well that jews destroyed spiritual knowledge, killed and persecuted highly spiritual people through history, brainwashed and cursed people to a cattle level to make them blind and powerless, incited wars to make Gentiles extinct themselves, they are infiltrating and trying to take down the JoS...And the list goes.

Whenever you feel that meditation is not working, just look to this whole situation and history. Do you think all of this happening is for nothing?

Whenever you doubt spirituality, just look to great people like Nikola Tesla, Hitler, ancient philosophers like Aristotle. Why we don't frequently see great people like these in our current society anymore?. Why most of the time we have to look to the past to study true and valuable knowledge? Why currently the higher symbol of ackowledgement spread is to merely hold a gun and smoke weed?

Because a highly spiritual society was true once, and now it degenerated drasticaly to this point due to lack of SPIRITUAL PRACTICE, curses and other abuses done by jews.

I know this is not news, but spiritual progress takes time and depending on the person and the situation he is living, emotions like anxiety can make he frustrated and think to stop the routine or burn himself. That is why it is important to study. You dont need to be a doctor, just the knowledge that is on the JoS is a considerable knowledge.

Whenever you have these negative thoughts about meditation keep in mind that it is just anxiety. This does not change the facts. I do it myself. Keep your spiritual routine. Do it crying or do it laughing. Results WILL come.

I dont consider myself advanced. I dont know about my past life yet so I cant say if I had a spiritual past or if this is my first life. It has been 3 years after my dedication and I did a lot of progress but I still feel anxious sometimes because of situations that annoy me a lot but I cannot handle yet. Then I question myself if I am doing enough or if I am doing it right. But I just ignore these thoughts, keep in mind that I am doing my best, keep the routine, and I repeat to myself that my efforts ARE being worth. Why can I be so sure?

Because it is just how it is.

It works.

muriceias said:

Another point to make: The only reason we cannot judge the results of our efforts is because our astral senses have been stifled. Even someone who is spiritually weak would still be able to sense or judge their results. The same way how a physically weak person can still see and feel the weight being lifted, even if it is less weight than a trained individual.

The only reason this doesn't apply to us is because we have been cursed to lose our astral senses. It is analogous to losing your sense of touch and sight and therefore you cannot sense yourself physically moving an object.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back