Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

STAY SAFE

tandt

We all suffer from enemy psychic attacks. This is a sign that we are doing so much damage to them.

Anyway, I have figured out that we can also use Elementals and thought forms for our advantage.

Having knowledge and being able to create Elementals or thought forms for psychic protection can be a rewarding ability, especially these days.
I created mine and programmed it to continuously feed energy from the sun and also feed it with elements.
I jus leave the object I attached it to on the window seal and let it do it's thing.
Now the enemy can no longer affect me with these the way they used to do. This is a beautiful thing to have a loyal servant working 24/7 for you. It also teaches responsibility as I now have a lot of them now lol
That's wonderful bothers and sisters, let's use the knowledge we have for our own advantage. That's how I define power, to be responsible!
Those who are still new, working on these abilities can be very rewarding. Don't sit on top of knowledge and complain doing nothing. Here we grow !!

Although, the post is very short, I can say, that I was absorbed until the end while reading.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back