Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stacking Rituals

Wayofthegods

So, when I mentioned doing more the 9 reps back in 2018, Don Stanko decided to tell me, that Azazel had it to be done exactly 9. So I've never gone over 9.

But now I hear people stacking them. So I'm wondering can I do 27 reps? Will that count as 3 rituals?

I just realized everytime I would go to motivate people to do RTRs, he would not approve my post or he would ridicule it.

So I'm a little pissed.

Aldrick said:
So, when I mentioned doing more the 9 reps back in 2018, Don Stanko decided to tell me, that Azazel had it to be done exactly 9. So I've never gone over 9.

But now I hear people stacking them. So I'm wondering can I do 27 reps? Will that count as 3 rituals?

I just realized everytime I would go to motivate people to do RTRs, he would not approve my post or he would ridicule it.

So I'm a little pissed.

Yes, you can do 27 reps and it will count as 3 rituals. You can do any multiple of 9 and it will keep stacking as more. I've done 99 in the past.

A good tool for keeping count is:

https://evilgoy.com/RTRS/A/index.html

Absolutely you can do multiples of 9 and that would count as multiple rtrs as your example 27 being three rtrs.

Aldrick said:

So I'm a little pissed.
HP Cobra has always stated additional multiples of 9 are like adding on the power of a whole additional ritual. This also saves time with affirmations.

You're not the only one still weeding out bullshit Mageson has spread in the past. I fell for the "weight lifting is a waste of a time" crap. Although I still did it here and there for looks :p lol.

Bigot Boy said:
Aldrick said:

So I'm a little pissed.
HP Cobra has always stated additional multiples of 9 are like adding on the power of a whole additional ritual. This also saves time with affirmations.

You're not the only one still weeding out bullshit Mageson has spread in the past. I fell for the "weight lifting is a waste of a time" crap. Although I still did it here and there for looks :p lol.

Eeehhhhhh. Grits teeth. Ok. Well now I guess I will finally make this fucking easier.

Eric13 said:
Absolutely you can do multiples of 9 and that would count as multiple rtrs as your example 27 being three rtrs.

Twitches. Holy shitttt.

I did 3 rituals already today. But did one at 27 reps to feel.

Holyyy fuck. Soul blasted......

God damn.

Aldrick said:
Eric13 said:

Twitches. Holy shitttt.

God damn.

I remember one time doing 6 r.t.rs in one ritual and at the finish I passed out sleeping for at least a minute. :oops: :lol:

NakedPluto said:
Aldrick said:
Eric13 said:

Twitches. Holy shitttt.

God damn.

I remember one time doing 6 r.t.rs in one ritual and at the finish I passed out sleeping for at least a minute. :oops: :lol:

Just wanted to mention if you do F-RTRs atleast 2h straight (if started at the attack time /timer shows 00:00:00) you connect one attack wave with the next one = more damage.
This is probably 12 F-RTRs at once / 108 reps.

Some people do this and probably the HPs do it aswell.

AcademicScholar said:
Attention everyone
Maxine Dietrich was Banned
She can no longer access the JOS Forum

Oy vey, nice try Troll 3/10 points,

new2.png

look
Academic Scholar
you are so great the enemy does create fake accs with your name slightly changed ;) .

NakedPluto said:
Aldrick said:
Eric13 said:

Twitches. Holy shitttt.

God damn.

6 is 54. Just use a rosary. Half for every vibration.

It took an hour an hour. But 6 are knocked out!

That was fun.

@Aldrick:

Are you vibrating these like a mantra? Just say it like the audio states(I suggest using interactive FRTR for the appropriate split audio into each individual letter).

I mean 54 reps 9 x 6, you should probably be taking like 25-30 minutes or so. I mean hell I recall last year doing 10 and then following day 11 and I was at it like 45 minutes.

These aren't mantras they are just spoken words.

Anyways you can do 9 individual split 9, 9, 9, 9 etc.etc. spread it throughout the day. Or just do one whole session 9 x 5(recommended 27-45) so basically if you just wish to do one and done that is fine.

I do not understand how you can do six sets in 30 mins or less. Unless you use one breath for more than one vibration. I do one set very fast in 10 minutes. Normally around 11-13 mins. One vibration / breath.

When I begun this spring I did not do it like that and got through as fast as 5 mins, but I think it is less effective to use one breath on many vibrations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back