Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sharing my music.

RavenSky666

I only have one song recorded so far. It's been a little while since I recorded music. I am a little rusty, but I hope it still can be enjoyable. The website is safe, It is a free music sharing platform. It has the option to listen to my song in your browser OR to download it for free if you want it.

Here is the link, Please let me know if you liked it! Thank you! Hail Satan!!

https://soundclick.com/r/s8eme4

RavenSky666 said:
I only have one song recorded so far. It's been a little while since I recorded music. I am a little rusty, but I hope it still can be enjoyable. The website is safe, It is a free music sharing platform. It has the option to listen to my song in your browser OR to download it for free if you want it.

That was beautiful, thank you for sharing! :)

RavenSky666 said:

Pretty good. It was peaceful & calming. Good for meditation

I didn't know what to expect but as soon as I saw Bigot Boy say it was medieval music I clicked without hesitation. I listen to medieval and Celtic music all the time, unironically speaks to my Celtic soul and ancestry, I truly love all of it.

I don't have the words to describe how much this tickles me. It sounds so real, like actual real handcrafted instruments of old being played by someone, I can almost 'see' the fingers playing the strings. If you told me you actually played real instruments to make this I'd totally have believed you. I really admire that kind of stuff and I'm not just saying that, I truly do feel from this.

Very well done and those birds in the background are a beautiful touch. I feel like I'm in a stone house out on the vast landscapes of Wales, playing with my instruments that I made myself. Very in touch with pagan origins of nature, everything made naturally and from the heart as it should be.

Thank you for taking the time to make this, I'll definitely be saving it on my end.

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad to know you guys liked it. I appreciate your support! I will most definitely share more of my future works on here. I need to do some more practicing first however. I'm more of a singer, but I do play a variety of different instruments.

Very nice

Was that actually you performing the music on a live instrument? I only ask because the timing seemed off. Like maybe it was played digitally. Either way, that’s the one bit of feedback I could give. The notes and melodies were nice, but the tempo was off. I know you said you’re rusty. Just a tip.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back