Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions on meditations efects

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
Queen X said:

When we work with energy this works with what is known as bioelectricity which is a construct of energy itself on the astral additionally as what we know as electricity, this is what gives our bodies an electrical circuit like when you shock someone with your finger.

This astral energy runs as bioelectricity through our nervous system and this also goes to our eyes and retinas which react from these electrical signals through the nerves causing spark spots, or 'light dots' as the electricity stimulates the nerves of your eyes making you actually see the electricity as these spark spots and flashes. It's perfectly normal and won't hurt you, we all can get them when working with higher energies than we're used to or when stimulating the third-eye as this mirrors our sight.

When the energies stabilize and ground themselves and as you grow more accustomed to them this will settle and stop but it can happen multiple times when raising your energies so just expect and know that it's normal. The dots can sometimes appear blue as well. The pressure on your forehead is your third-eye being activated and stimulated with energy, this can happen on it's own during the hour of the moon where it's planetary energies associate with psychic matters of the soul and can empower the third-eye as it also rules over the third-eye, this may also occur on Monday, the day of the moon. It can also happen if you give subconscious focus or subtle attention to your third-eye or it's general location in your forehead as we direct energy where our focus and attention goes.

It can also activate as you work to clean, free and raise your energies, perfectly normal response in doing the RTR as well which frees the soul's energy bindings placed upon us by the enemy, allowing our energy to flow more powerfully and freely through the soul, unblocking energy blockages in the soul and chakras thus stimulating the chakras from the newly circulating energy. When the chakras grow accustomed and used to these energy levels though they will settle and calm. The buzz you're experiencing is the rise of bioelectricity and stimulation from energy and this can remain well after meditating but in time you'll get used to this and won't feel it so much unless you raise your energies higher than what you naturally run off again.

Energy charges you like a battery and raises your actual energy vibrations in your soul and essentially overloads your nervous system a little bit. Other symptoms of this can include shakiness or trembling of the hands or body as you're nervous system is over stimulated from the bioelectricity and you're not yet used to running on such high bioelectric energies/vibrations and you can feel jerky in motion, also a rise of adrenaline and restlessness as the energy moves around and circulates through you, inciting the desire and need for physical motion to mirror this.

All in all this is nothing to worry about and is completely normal and to be expected, it will not hurt you, it is also a very good sign you're doing things correctly and your soul is positively gaining power. No need to overdo beyond what you can handle either though, just keep steady and consistent and over time the energies will settle and you'll get used to this, go at a slow and gradual pace, spiritual advancement is not a race.

There's no need for fear or concern, we all experience these things as we work with energy and advance our soul. Welcome to the foundation of real magic.

It is possible you are highly gifted as a psychic and your sense are beginning to open prematurely. Normally it takes long years for most members to get to have their senses open to a decent level. Although it could be at this point that you are just overthinking and taking some sensasions for more then they actually are.

In any case begin to practice void meditation and if you get overstimulated from meditating, dial down on the amount of meditations that you do until you aclimate and then work your way up. By your own admission you are just meditationg for a 3rd month now, so it wouldn't be wise to take on too much too early.

Which meditations are you doing, do you have a schedule? This could be a few things. The RTR’s help to remove blockages from the head, but if you don’t have your 3rd and crown opened, you should, energy needs to escape through the top. It’s most likely that you are just adjusting. Sometimes lights are much brighter and I see lights and what not. I don’t really like to have pressure in my head, and I usually resolve this for myself by bringing energy down through my crown to my other chakras and balancing energy. Balancing energy through focusing on the heart chakra is a good resolution when I am not entirely sure what’s going on. Make sure your chakras are aligned correctly and that your energy is circulating through yoga and meditation. This is likely just a normal effect of opening your soul, and you’ll adjust. Whenever I do the RTR’s, I often feel pressure in my head that goes away with further opening. It could take some time but it’s nothing that seems to be concerned about. When you open your third eye you will see more lights. In fact, it’s a good sign you’re noticing changes. If you feel that it may be an ocular nerve or something, or it really doesn’t seem right, maybe focus on other aspects of the soul that you could have potentially ignored. Eventually this pressure gives way to clarity and pleasure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back