Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Would like to be better for the forums?

Sundara

I’ve been working as best as I can to educate myself, advance, and heal issues. I can’t help this nagging feeling that I could be doing better, even though short on time, my schedule has been opening up. I know of a few ways I can be better, but content-wise, can anyone bring light to what we are in NEED of? I’d like to make better use of my time. I don’t want to be a potentially negative presence in the groups, nor do I want to overthink myself as this is also a downfall. Sometimes I just do the best I can in the moment. If there’s anything that can be seen that I cannot, I’m open to hearing it. My email is now secured as well, public advice would be appreciated, but I don’t care however.

My current skills are decent with astrology, I know quite a bit about art and symbolism, can understand german fluently (speaking back is a bit difficult) but I’m not sure if any of these skills are yet refined enough. I know Satan guides us to what we need to know and study, as well as GD’s, but I’m not always sure if they are wanting a post on it or not. I already know where I can be better spiritually and where my flaws are. This is mainly in regards to group needs and content, or any major flaws that need nipped in the bud.

Sundara said:

I'm a little surprised as you're not the only one who's felt the need to ask if there's something they can help with today, though the moon was in Capricorn for that and when you posted this which has to do with honors, social standings, responsibility and structure, among other matters, no doubt an influence, perhaps a utilized influence even? It's not my place to say what is needed of the ministry and I'm no clergy member, people are always asking questions and there's always some sort of role or niche to fill somewhere if you're willing to and looking for some kind of job.

Regardless, if you're looking for some sort of task, there seems to be something that will be going on next month but none of us really know what exactly, but a couple of things have brought October to notice. Think you might be able to see or find something in the astrology of the planets of October? I'm not expecting some full written report nor for you to research and study yourself to death, I have no say of command and you don't even have to listen to me, this is merely a suggested idea. A single sentence of note or interest or two could be all but if you want to write something more, up to you.

I only say since you seem to want to do something and this is all I can really think of for you at the moment but in any case you're not forced to do anything and I'm not some 'task giver'. If this is what you want to do then that's entirely up to you, I'm sure others could come up with other ideas, maybe even clergy might mention they need something, or you could decide against it in the end.

You have free will, do what you think is the best course of action in the end and don't make yourself needlessly anxious about things. We all do our part with the RTR.

Sundara said:
I’ve been working as best as I can to educate myself, advance, and heal issues. I can’t help this nagging feeling that I could be doing better, even though short on time, my schedule has been opening up. I know of a few ways I can be better, but content-wise, can anyone bring light to what we are in NEED of? I’d like to make better use of my time. I don’t want to be a potentially negative presence in the groups, nor do I want to overthink myself as this is also a downfall. Sometimes I just do the best I can in the moment. If there’s anything that can be seen that I cannot, I’m open to hearing it. My email is now secured as well, public advice would be appreciated, but I don’t care however.

My current skills are decent with astrology, I know quite a bit about art and symbolism, can understand german fluently (speaking back is a bit difficult) but I’m not sure if any of these skills are yet refined enough. I know Satan guides us to what we need to know and study, as well as GD’s, but I’m not always sure if they are wanting a post on it or not. I already know where I can be better spiritually and where my flaws are. This is mainly in regards to group needs and content, or any major flaws that need nipped in the bud.

You're so sweet Sundara. You make me smile.

Sundara said:
You are one of the few people here who have appeared to me as pretty smart and nice so far. I think you should be proud of your contributions to the forum, and there is no need to think badly of what you've done here so far at all.

If you want to do more, then the main thing that can always be done is to answer the questions of newbies in particular, because most people get sick and tired of repeating the same answers over and over again. It's something that is simple to do and only really takes nerves and a bit of time. Aside from this, just keep working on yourself and you'll find over time what you are most talented at. Stay open and the Gods will naturally guide you to the questions that require your knowledge in particular.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Sundara said:

I'm a little surprised as you're not the only one who's felt the need to ask if there's something they can help with today, though the moon was in Capricorn for that and when you posted this which has to do with honors, social standings, responsibility and structure, among other matters, no doubt an influence, perhaps a utilized influence even? It's not my place to say what is needed of the ministry and I'm no clergy member, people are always asking questions and there's always some sort of role or niche to fill somewhere if you're willing to and looking for some kind of job.

Regardless, if you're looking for some sort of task, there seems to be something that will be going on next month but none of us really know what exactly, but a couple of things have brought October to notice. Think you might be able to see or find something in the astrology of the planets of October? I'm not expecting some full written report nor for you to research and study yourself to death, I have no say of command and you don't even have to listen to me, this is merely a suggested idea. A single sentence of note or interest or two could be all but if you want to write something more, up to you.

I only say since you seem to want to do something and this is all I can really think of for you at the moment but in any case you're not forced to do anything and I'm not some 'task giver'. If this is what you want to do then that's entirely up to you, I'm sure others could come up with other ideas, maybe even clergy might mention they need something, or you could decide against it in the end.

You have free will, do what you think is the best course of action in the end and don't make yourself needlessly anxious about things. We all do our part with the RTR.

I actually have some information in regards to October and I posted a list of jewish holidays recently. October is going to be a very important month for us as Spiritual Satanists. Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Simchat Torah take place almost the ENTIRE month. This greatly differs from the rest of the year. Samhain is also coming up. Saturn is retrograde and for many of us, over our planets, if you’re in your twenties. This is going to happen just before the 2020 election where more major attacks are anticipated. These jewish rituals will be helping the jews to further implement their plans and serve the purpose of the negative predictions for 2020-2021. As we’ve been told, our group rituals are imperative. But October specifically is nasty. The effects will likely be most noticeable in November as far as physical events go, as it doesn’t manifest instantly always. I think you’re open and smart enough to make what you will with this and I know you’re fighting well. Other members here must take measures for themselves and their families BEFORE shit hits the fan, spiritually and physically. Preparation in the now is needed all through this.

To others, I think while this is happening, members should be doing their best to work on freeing their soul from saturn or enemy influences and other weaknesses, because this is where attacks find their way through. Whether or not we are aware at the time. Dedication to Satan doesn’t solve everything. While we are receiving protection from each other and Satan, the more we do, the more they CAN do. For us and the world around us. The Gods are so incredibly nice that sometimes I think if they could do more for certain individuals they simply would.

I would like to share a premonition and prediction I had in regards to this winter for a specific event, but I worry about the morality of it. I have felt lately that October is the last month I have to finish my ties with major cities and the clock is ticking, and that’s pushing it. Preparation is needed and I’d advise anyone to finish their preparation for the potential negative events IN October, as well as the RTR’s. I’m glad you mentioned October to me because it has been of significance.

Also, you should trust your nature and don’t be afraid to maybe even be more authoritative because I personally believe you have the sense to do so in a way that isn’t negative. Bringing things up and taking action is something you can do, because you’ve been so helpful and this includes using your actual abilities and guidance from the Gods.

The more we follow our nature, the better our timing gets and the better we naturally direct energy and our own timing. You probably do it without noticing.

Off topic - I know Uranus Neptune and Pluto are not energies anybody can use, but when we raise our energy and take authority over ourselves, this even winds up being subliminated positively and naturally. I’ve seen it happen before and I use to be resistant to seeing those energies. During meditation though, I can’t help but notice that one can actually guide these energies in a way that follows nature closely. It’s unintentional and it is not a working. I think through Satan, our GD, and our own serpent, these energies are noticeable at times and channeled without active intent. It’s just been an objective observation in a deep state. It’s not something I’d actually recommend looking for or focusing on either. Just, if you happen to see it working for your benefit, that’s it. I once traveled from a pluto line to a Uranus and Neptune locality line, hundreds of Miles apart, and I actually noticed the energy was actively working to break up the prior influences of where I was. Sometimes traveling can be really helpful in breaking out of a tough spot or cycle. You can go back to where you were with a fresh perspective or you can learn something new spiritually or physically there. Not necessary for advancement, but I honestly think it can be a form of magic. Traveling to receive new spiritual information or something that’d benefit you spiritually.

When I traveled to a saturn line thousands of miles away, that experience was even positive but also not what one would expect for the location. It was a time of solitude and I felt a little claustrophobic there, but it was relaxing and solitary. In a good way. Also, many important business opportunities were there. I don’t think planetary energies play out the same way as they may in a chart with locality. It kind of is what you make it as well. Locality lines are also very easy to channel positively. I personally wouldn’t recommend even putting much thought into it, but it is interesting to observe.

I don’t know why I just got into this but I thought it was interesting.

Shael said:
Sundara said:
You are one of the few people here who have appeared to me as pretty smart and nice so far. I think you should be proud of your contributions to the forum, and there is no need to think badly of what you've done here so far at all.

If you want to do more, then the main thing that can always be done is to answer the questions of newbies in particular, because most people get sick and tired of repeating the same answers over and over again. It's something that is simple to do and only really takes nerves and a bit of time. Aside from this, just keep working on yourself and you'll find over time what you are most talented at. Stay open and the Gods will naturally guide you to the questions that require your knowledge in particular.

Patience is definitely my strong suit, too. I am happy that I have the ability to help anyone at all. It doesn’t come from a place of insecurity or a lack of pride necessarily, in always making sure I’m in line.

Sundara said:

I got more than I bargained for and I'm very impressed after reading the whole post. I'll keep all of this in mind for next month and will be referring back to this. And in regards to traveling, that's something I never even thought of and I find that very fascinating.

I greatly appreciate those who study and delve into astrology. Astrologists are more important than they might think because astrology is what prepares us for the future and times our rituals and plans.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back