Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love spell

Fuchs

Queen X said:
i need a very eficient love spell,can anyone help me please ?

Fist of all if this is your real face on your profile pic, remove it, asap the enemy will use this to curse you.

For your love spell:

"Love Spell

To incite love or lust, sexual orgasm is used and is directed into the soul of the desired one. This ideally should be done often and when he or she is asleep. Stimulate yourself to climax by fantasizing over the desired one. At the moment of climax, visualize the energy lighting up his/her entire body and aura and command it with an affirmation. The affirmation should be short, in the present tense and to the point. For example: "[name of desired one] is deeply in love with me and desires me sexually."

To further empower the spell, go into a trance and when he/she preferably is sleeping, visualize his/her and pull out his/her light body and gently but firmly command it. For example: [name of desired one], you love me and desire me greatly, every day. You find me totally irresistible."

The more often you do this, the better. This may also have to be reinforced every so often.

To break up a couple or to deter a potential interest, you would put an aura of revulsion around the person you wish to isolate. For example, [name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with]. You infuse the energy into the aura of the person you want to keep isolated from the one who has an interest. You get the basic idea. One’s aura will act on the other and create an indifference, or even enmity. It can take a lot of energy, but in breaking up a couple, you can do this to each of their auras so that they find each other disgusting and break up. "

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

Affirmation should be like:

"[name of desired one] is deeply in love with me and desires me sexually, in a positive, beneficial and healthy way for me, now, continuosly and forever" x 18 Repetitions

[allways add this, it is a safety precaution--> in a postive, beneficial and healthy way for me]
[if you want a long lasting relationship --> now, continuosly and forever]

Start the working on a good date see SS Calendar (avoid void of curse moon time):

SS Calendar
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&p=146773&hilit=ss+calendar#p146773

To futher empower the working you can use your orgasmic energy:

"Sex Magick

Sexual orgasm is equivalent in power to the life force. Using sexual orgasm in ritual and in your magickal workings can give much added power to your outcome. Sex Magick is ancient, extremely powerful and is the creative principle.

At the moment of orgasm, one automatically enters a brief trance state. The powerful orgasmic energy can then be directed. The energy is visualized as a brilliant bright light like the sun and can be directed into thoughtforms, the one of one's desires, talismans and so forth.

Women and men both differ in sexual energy. Women tend to peak in power according to cycles. Women are at the height of their power right before and during menstruation. Psychic work, astral projection and other pursuits that require heightened sensitivity are greatly assisted after a strong orgasm. Orgasm is also an excellent way to induce relaxation before meditation.

Sexual fluids, both semen and vaginal secretions, and also menstrual blood have the power of the life force.

At the moment of orgasm, it is important to direct your entire concentration and desire to your goal, willing it. Visualize the orgasmic energy in the form of a beam, ball or vortex, penetrating the object/person, lighting it up with a brilliant aura of energy that is programmed. This is basic simple sex magick.

Sex magick can be done alone, or with a partner or Demon/ess or in a group. When working with others, it is very important as in all magickal practices that everyone work together with some sort of organized effort. Merging orgasmic energies with a Demon/ess is extremely powerful. "

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sex_Magick.html

For visualisation (the energy you use to influence the desired one, there aura) use the color green you can combine green (love) with the color red (is for lust/sex) depending on what you need more you can use more green or red.

"Green
Money, fertility, abundance, material gain, wealth, healing, communication with nature spirits, anti-inflammatory. Venus rules green- Love, making love, (affectionate; red is for lust/sex), fidelity, reconciliation, beauty, youth, friendships, attraction, harmony, financial gain, earnings increases, social functions, possessions, riches, indulgence, pleasure. Good for beginnings and growth. Venus rules green- Abundance, fertility, success, general good luck, harmony, immortality, generosity, material gain, renewal, marriage, balance and healing. Green can also be used for inciting jealousy, greed, suspicion, resentment, sickness, disease, and disharmony when applied to others and directed. Green rules the heart chakra.

Red
Energy, passion, anger, inflammatory, lust, strength, protects against psychic attack. Mars rules red- Revenge, anger, pure sexual lust, and physical gratification, courage, determination, dealing with enemies. Red is used for inciting accidents, fires, and injuries. Red can also be used for self-confidence, athletics, strength, creating magickal energy for black magick, (Good for selfempowerment before workings of black magick) and inducing intensity. Incites lust, energy, strength, sexual energy, dynamism, passionate love, physical desire, courage, will power, athletics (especially competitive), and vitality. When used in black magick, red as opposed to black brings on sudden attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence, and hatred. Red can also be used to incite wars, anarchy, and cruelty. Mars rules red. Red is of the element of fire. Both the colors red and black rule the root chakra. "

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

I would start the working with sexual energy (no void moon/good date--> marked as love in the calendar/color green + red maybe more green)

After orgasm affirm:

"[name of desired one] is deeply in love with me and desires me sexually, in a positive, beneficial and healthy way for me, now, continuosly and forever" x 18 Repetitions for 40 days in a row. (if you miss a day do it twice the day after you missed)[you could also do the working/spell on the venus hour every day, to empower it more see chronos xp: http://www.chronosxp.sourceforge.net or just search for planetary hours addjusted for your place of living]

Depending on your sexual energy you can do this 40 days in a row. If you have to low sexual energy, just continue with

Raising energy with
Vu x6 (VUUUU fokus sun chakra)
va x6 (VAAAA fokus hearth chakra)
vo x6 (VOOO fokus 6 chakra).

The 3 steps of withcraft:

1. Raising energy
2. Programming the energy
3. Directing the energy

Before you do any spell of any kind you should study. Once you have done enough studying to decide if Satanism is right for you, if satanism is right for you then you should dedicate, continue studying, and start a meditation program. if you find out that Satanism isn't right for you then you should go somewhere else.

Attempting to do magick with no spiritual power will bring no results. There are no such thing as "easy spells for instant results". You need REAL power to get REAL results and even if you are extremely advanced, most magickal workings will not be a one time thing but will take many sessions(energy builds).

I would definitely recommend learning about Satanism and what it's about before attempting to do any magick or meditation. You will most certainly fuck yourself up if you aren't careful.

Step 1. Find out if Satanism is for you through study.
Step 2. Dedication, Meditation, and continued Study.
Step 3. Magick and "supernatural powers"

Study here - https://www.JoyOfSatan.org/ and https://www.SatanIsGod.org/

Queen X said:
Fuchs said:
Queen X said:

Fist of all if this is your real face on your profile pic, remove it, asap the enemy will use this to curse you.

For your love spell:

"Love Spell

To incite love or lust, sexual orgasm is used and is directed into the soul of the desired one. This ideally should be done often and when he or she is asleep. Stimulate yourself to climax by fantasizing over the desired one. At the moment of climax, visualize the energy lighting up his/her entire body and aura and command it with an affirmation. The affirmation should be short, in the present tense and to the point. For example: "[name of desired one] is deeply in love with me and desires me sexually."

To further empower the spell, go into a trance and when he/she preferably is sleeping, visualize his/her and pull out his/her light body and gently but firmly command it. For example: [name of desired one], you love me and desire me greatly, every day. You find me totally irresistible."

The more often you do this, the better. This may also have to be reinforced every so often.

To break up a couple or to deter a potential interest, you would put an aura of revulsion around the person you wish to isolate. For example, [name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with]. You infuse the energy into the aura of the person you want to keep isolated from the one who has an interest. You get the basic idea. One’s aura will act on the other and create an indifference, or even enmity. It can take a lot of energy, but in breaking up a couple, you can do this to each of their auras so that they find each other disgusting and break up. "

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

"[name of desired one] is deeply in love with me and desires me sexually, in a positive, beneficial and healthy way for me, now, continuosly and forever" x 18 Repetitions

[allways add this, it is a safety precaution--> in a postive, beneficial and healthy way for me]

Start the working on a good date see SS Calendar (avoid void of curse moon time):

SS Calendar
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&p=146773&hilit=ss+calendar#p146773

"Sex Magick

Sexual orgasm is equivalent in power to the life force. Using sexual orgasm in ritual and in your magickal workings can give much added power to your outcome. Sex Magick is ancient, extremely powerful and is the creative principle.

At the moment of orgasm, one automatically enters a brief trance state. The powerful orgasmic energy can then be directed. The energy is visualized as a brilliant bright light like the sun and can be directed into thoughtforms, the one of one's desires, talismans and so forth.

Women and men both differ in sexual energy. Women tend to peak in power according to cycles. Women are at the height of their power right before and during menstruation. Psychic work, astral projection and other pursuits that require heightened sensitivity are greatly assisted after a strong orgasm. Orgasm is also an excellent way to induce relaxation before meditation.

Sexual fluids, both semen and vaginal secretions, and also menstrual blood have the power of the life force.

At the moment of orgasm, it is important to direct your entire concentration and desire to your goal, willing it. Visualize the orgasmic energy in the form of a beam, ball or vortex, penetrating the object/person, lighting it up with a brilliant aura of energy that is programmed. This is basic simple sex magick.

Sex magick can be done alone, or with a partner or Demon/ess or in a group. When working with others, it is very important as in all magickal practices that everyone work together with some sort of organized effort. Merging orgasmic energies with a Demon/ess is extremely powerful. "

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sex_Magick.html

For visualisation (the energy you use to influence the desired one, there aura) use the color green you can combine green (love) with the color red (is for lust/sex) depending on what you need more you can use more green or red.

"Green
Money, fertility, abundance, material gain, wealth, healing, communication with nature spirits, anti-inflammatory. Venus rules green- Love, making love, (affectionate; red is for lust/sex), fidelity, reconciliation, beauty, youth, friendships, attraction, harmony, financial gain, earnings increases, social functions, possessions, riches, indulgence, pleasure. Good for beginnings and growth. Venus rules green- Abundance, fertility, success, general good luck, harmony, immortality, generosity, material gain, renewal, marriage, balance and healing. Green can also be used for inciting jealousy, greed, suspicion, resentment, sickness, disease, and disharmony when applied to others and directed. Green rules the heart chakra.

Red
Energy, passion, anger, inflammatory, lust, strength, protects against psychic attack. Mars rules red- Revenge, anger, pure sexual lust, and physical gratification, courage, determination, dealing with enemies. Red is used for inciting accidents, fires, and injuries. Red can also be used for self-confidence, athletics, strength, creating magickal energy for black magick, (Good for selfempowerment before workings of black magick) and inducing intensity. Incites lust, energy, strength, sexual energy, dynamism, passionate love, physical desire, courage, will power, athletics (especially competitive), and vitality. When used in black magick, red as opposed to black brings on sudden attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence, and hatred. Red can also be used to incite wars, anarchy, and cruelty. Mars rules red. Red is of the element of fire. Both the colors red and black rule the root chakra. "

I would start the working with sexual energy (no void moon/good date--> marked as love in the calendar/color green + red maybe more green)

After orgasm affirm:

"[name of desired one] is deeply in love with me and desires me sexually, in a positive, beneficial and healthy way for me, now, continuosly and forever" x 18 Repetitions for 40 days in a row. (if you miss a day do it twice the day after you missed)[you could also do the working/spell on the venus hour every day, to empower it more see chronos xp: http://www.chronosxp.sourceforge.net or just search for planetary hours addjusted for your place of living]

Depending on your sexual energy you can do this 40 days in a row. If you have to low sexual energy, just continue with

Raising energy with

1. Raising energy
3. Directing the energy
thanks you are very nice :) and don't worry that is real picture i will change it anyway

You´re welcome,

keep in mind it is better to first dedicate your soul to satan (you get protection) before doing satanic magic the enemy tryes to attack people who do it (do not do it when the moon is void see SS Calendar https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&p=146773&hilit=ss+calendar#p146773)-->

Making a Commitment to Satan
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

The more you advance the more efficent will be your magic:

you could start with the 40 days meditation program.
After that you can do a dayly shedule like :

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

There is also a 6 month spiritual warfare pdf but first above ;)

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
2- Pranayama: Breathing Exercises .
3- Dhyana: Meditation.
4- Mantras: Vibration of words of Power.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )
6- Mudras: Hand Positions which activate the Vril.
7- Bandhas: Energy Locks which stimulate and direct the serpent.
8- Maithuna: Sexual Activity ( Orgams very important ..)"

From the Post :

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

You will perfect your body. Have fun on your jorney. Welcome.

Fuchs said:
Queen X said:

For your love spell:

"Love Spell

SS Calendar

"Sex Magick

"Green

Red

After orgasm affirm:

Raising energy with

1. Raising energy
3. Directing the energy

One question, can I use white or black energy for forget someone?(eliminating all my emotions for him)

Targ said:
Fuchs said:
Queen X said:

For your love spell:

"Love Spell

SS Calendar

"Sex Magick

"Green

Red

After orgasm affirm:

Raising energy with

1. Raising energy
3. Directing the energy

One question, can I use white or black energy for forget someone?(eliminating all my emotions for him)

See colors:

The Magickal Properties of Color

Keep in mind to use a shining black color. like this

maxresdefault.jpg

A dull black without proper programming can be bad for you. that´s one reason I do not like to use black or silver they are so close to grey, which will hinder your progress/hurt you if applied to your self. [ allways include in your affirmation : in a positive and healthy way for me] .

"Black
Black absorbs, conceals, and creates confusion and chaos, new beginnings, knowledge of hidden things, the container of light, one of the most powerful of colors. Use black for self control, endurance, and patience. Black is also a good color to use to bring discord and confusion to enemies. It can be used also for protection, binding negative forces, breaking up obstacles and blocks, reversing and breaking up negative thoughtforms. Best when applied to others.

Black rules over the base chakra, the planet Saturn, the element of earth and in the original religions, it signified new beginnings. In Satanic alchemy, black represents the step of void meditation and transformation. "

Besides the color black you can cut the astral links to this person with this meditation:

How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

Queen X said:
Fuchs said:
Did you do it, how long it takes to work ?

Things like that work from the day that u beginn them. But they become stronger and stronger, as you keep the working up, and get the wheel spinning.

I did it and the girl also dreamed every night about sex.
It works, but for me I found out she was a jewess... so that backfired hard

I would not do a working on one specific person, you can do a love spell to attract your perfect partner. I would advise you to do that.

Either way, good luck

Queen X said:
Fuchs said:
Did you do it, how long it takes to work ?

Depends on your aura strength vs the guy you do the spell on.

Some people are born with strong auras (this is mostly from past lives).

Just try your best and be consistent.

But if you notice that only you are getting more and more in love, it is a sign that your aura is weaker than your beloved one. This means you first have to empower your self to get him/her. Keep also in mind a clean chakra is better then a dirty empowered one. cleaning > empowering.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back