Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Oh my gawd the jews have done it again

streetcarsfury

When I noticed that they have taken down exposingchristianity.com I was so filled with rage but I realised at that point that nothing really matters anymore. Do you really think that they the christians and muslims and others would accept Satan and the gods? No because their beliefs are ingrained and they won't refuse them no way in hell. So why are we fighting this bullshit still I don't understand, I look at people and see that they're blocked like completely unopened behind their faces only the smiley face they just laugh at me even when I make suggestions about this corona hoax and spew their lies that this is necessary, that you need to wear a mask . NO the mask won't help for what comes next. The next virus is going to eat through your stupid MASK and kill you. Then you won't bitch about wearing that stupid nozzle on your face would you. The next thing you would say is probably save us give vaccines and then the jews with their wide smiles will inject you with shit that will cripple you forever. I don't even know why are we living on this crap of a planet Everywhere I see traitors I don't even trust anybody anymore it's funny.

OneWithThousandEyes said:
When I noticed that they have taken down exposingchristianity.com I was so filled with rage but I realised at that point that nothing really matters anymore. Do you really think that they the christians and muslims and others would accept Satan and the gods? No because their beliefs are ingrained and they won't refuse them no way in hell. So why are we fighting this bullshit still I don't understand, I look at people and see that they're blocked like completely unopened behind their faces only the smiley face they just laugh at me even when I make suggestions about this corona hoax and spew their lies that this is necessary, that you need to wear a mask . NO the mask won't help for what comes next. The next virus is going to eat through your stupid MASK and kill you. Then you won't bitch about wearing that stupid nozzle on your face would you. The next thing you would say is probably save us give vaccines and then the jews with their wide smiles will inject you with shit that will cripple you forever. I don't even know why are we living on this crap of a planet Everywhere I see traitors I don't even trust anybody anymore it's funny.
I think you need to take a chill pill and don’t become all joker on us alright coronavirus is not a hoax it kills and will continue to kill people that’s the important thing we as humans will continue to deal will things that kill us in order to prolong our species and as Maxine Dietrich has said in a sermon I’ve listened to “some will try to join us near the end but it will be pointless” so don’t worry.

When we descend into Chaos, these are the first types who'll break. Don't worry man, stay strong and keep going.

There are good people left and you have to realize its a slow opening for those that are more ingrained in the enemy programs which apparently is most people where you live.

If you want to actually survive we have to help earth. That is the reasoning behind it.

What do you mean traitors?

A traitor would have to be someone who knows the truth or suspects it at least and still chooses to side with the enemy.

That is some people but not a lot of people.

Give it a few more months to a year. See where your at then with people. You cant give up hope and quit fighting.

In the end many people may find the truth too late it says and there is no point in saving everyone BUT a lot of people will be helped by what we are doing so keep it up. Don't waste time worrying about those who can't be helped.

Where you are I would bet like everywhere else there are a few good people. So maybe do a working to attract better friends and dont waste time if it frustrates you trying to wake up anyone that is too far gone into the enemy. It isn't going to work anyways. Chances are if they find the truth it won't be based upon what someone tells them anyways. It will be them searching for it themselves. You dont even really need to hang around people like that a lot it just holds you back and exposes you to negative energy.

OneWithThousandEyes said:

The more we do the F-RTR the easier the people will see behind the lyes. See them all as mindcontrolled hostages. Free them, so they can fight, the future is ours, if we apply the statement of our Antichrist.

1678895873-quote-those-who-want-to-live-let-them-fight-and-those-who-do-not-want-to-fight-in-this-world-of-eternal-adolf-hitler-85919.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back