Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

did i just buy hebrew letters?

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
s-l1600.jpg
mine isnt this one, but it has the same lettering

Big Dipper said:
s-l1600.jpg

Funny how one of our brothers, has to create a post on the forums, in order to realise that he purchased highly insulting props..

And yes, they are Heb. Letters, and plus, the circles are also highly insulting towards Satan.

NinRick said:

Yo, it’s okay, some people are just learning and it’s a lot of information to take in all at once. It’s good he posted to ask. Sometimes it takes long term members a while to catch on as well. When I was new, I was trying my best to be respectful. I was also a kid with no money. I accidentally bought the same thing AND a grey candle because it was the closest thing I could get to black.

NinRick said:
Big Dipper said:
s-l1600.jpg

Funny how one of our brothers, has to create a post on the forums, in order to realise that he purchased highly insulting props..

And yes, they are Heb. Letters, and plus, the circles are also highly insulting towards Satan.

I have a hard time believing anyone whos done the RTR wouldnt notice it, or the blatant circle. In their defense though, it is hard to find necklaces that don't have them on it though its not impossible.

NinRick said:

I was wondering the same thing. Do they not do the RTR, I wonder? I don’t go looking into Hebrew letters and that kind of garbage but the symbols are instantly recognizable from the RTR.

As NinRick said, yes those are Hebrew letters and that is a very offensive version of the symbol. Double circles are especially binding and are not to be drawn around any Satanic symbols or sigils. Just learn to recognize what is offensive to the Gods and move on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back