Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is the 'UFO phenomenon' becoming unironically mainstream?

Inflorescentia

I got to this via Jan Lamprecht's (http://historyreviewed.best) newsletter:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/10614200/3-martini-lunch-9-14-20_1 - It starts at about 7 minutes in.

Aren't they a bit early? I thought the Gods were due in 19 years or so.

If it's the bobble-head greys, does that mean they're gathering forces? I mean, it was weird when Trump mentioned the need for a 'space force.'
What I worry is that they might want to sell an 'alien disclosure' to compound with the chaos caused by BLM. But if that's the case, the kikees must have infiltrated the military ranks as well, which they have had plenty of time to do.

Anyway I feel like i'm in 2010 again, listening to Project Camelot content. :mrgreen:

The old cliche meme of "Take me to your leader, I'm gonna probe him in the ass" spreading is hilarious.

Unironically or Ironically spreading mainstream is perfect exactly what people like HP.Cobra said "The sane thing was for the military to reveal information on aliens".

Even NASA has stated as of 4-5 months ago as of the time of this post. There may be around 36 civilizations within spitting distances from Earth.

The more exposure on aliens the more we can confidently say things need a fix. Trump and his space force is hilarious that's the kind of trolling we need. Sure now it's memey and trolling but it's a serious thing and hopefully they place financial compensation for it. Either way we are not alone.

So all is going great. Finally conspiracy theorists/theories can be proven right or researched and discover "Ayylmaos"(alien meme word).

Funny enough if you think about people will find our site as well and go "lotta alien talk here".

"conspiracy theories" are now the political discourse of the commoner. They need a new term, because they aren't really theories or conspiratorial considering the out in the open dialogue on it going on between tens of millions of people from all corners of the world. There's no secret conspiracy about it anymore lol. A lot of "conspiracy" stuff is also now substantiated and has evidence for it existing at some level.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back