Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"hoodoo" is not Satanism

FoxTerrier

Just that.

Too many hacks, charlatans and "sticky wicky" wicca idiots are glomming onto hoodoo to pass it off as magic.
Hoodoo is nothing more than "homeopathic voodoo." That is, a grain of Vodu with jeepers creepers smeared into it so thoroughly nothing remains. Hoodoo is American folk magic practiced by slaves who had to cloy their own gods and traditions with so much yahweh they could pass it off as one in the same.

Why the ever loving sweet FA would anyone not an absolute noob even want that?

I used to practice hoodoo before I grew up. It's a vapid, meaningless system that gives mixed results at best but balms and soothes the practitioner with a false hope and a harmful reassurance that "even if the holey babble says I'm bad for practicing magic, well at least it's not bad magic!"

If the person talking at you engages with "Santima Muerte," it's Xian.
If they engage with the "spirit of intranquility" it's Xian.
If they insist vegetation bits will get them a job, a lover or stand up straight in public, you know you have another confused sap.
The person has a little more wherewithal than your "I'm surrounding you with white light" jerk off, but still too scared of real power to turn away from the "it's all for the best, whatever will be will be" suicidal programming.
Most hoodoo practitioners will gallop away like spooked foals when our gods are mentioned. It disgusts me to see them pretending.
The practice of hoodoo seems to be a gateway opener to real magic for some, but an astonishing and disgusting number of pseudo Satanists are nothing better than my retarded methodist preacher neighbour who thinks his family is protected from corona because Tucker Carlson told an audience of droolbags to plug their Xmas lights back in. Nothing can be done about it but a dot of awareness and information. All this crap seems to originate with "Lucky Mojo" which of course is owned by an aging Jew yenta who wished she'd been born with more melanin in her skin and wanted to pretend to be the be all end all of all magical practice.
Paranormal placebos are not magic.

That's all.
Just coming out of the woodwork to bitch about this trend of people who pretend to be adepts but still have jeepers creepers dribbling down their chins.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back