Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astrology question

unnamed satanist

How much influence do the weak aspects have? For instance I have a Uranus/Mercury aspect, but it is only semi-sextile, is it even worth noting down?

There’s a misunderstanding about weak aspects and they can be a trigger for more major events. Maxine wrote about this and I’d need my computer to dig up the file, but they can have big importance.

Example, someone with a sun square pluto that I know had a very reckless and unstable father. He almost passed away due to his actions, but mainly he was a life ruining and intense guy with violent tendencies. Her tenth house was also in Aries. In another chart, someone with a sun biquintile pluto had a very normal father with minimal manifestation of this aspect but he passed away suddenly.

Another girl has a moon square pluto aspect with moon in pisces aspecting Neptune, the mother was similar to the father described in the first. Tendencies towards drug addiction, violence, and abuse in the mother. A narcissistic type of parent.

There is an astrology forum for more questions like this :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back