Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Progression of Forum Drama (Pictorial representation)

Jack

Verily I submit my scientific hypothesis about how all this works. Trust me,this is very serious business and I hope my dissertation is taken seriously.

- Humbly, Jack (Anthropology, Group - b)

The progression of forum post drama,( pictorial representation )

accusing-143382604-58c9c48b5f9b581d72144031.jpg

The first straw (ad hominem, non sequitur ,irrelevance, attention seeking, confusing behavior. )
OIP.9AdtXZGCKdprqgS_DttexQHaE8

The second straw (victim blaming, emotional projection, immature accusations. )
children-boy-girl-brother-and-sister-pointing-each-other-sreaming-picture-id95526127

The third straw (stupid verbal battle escalates having absolutely no relevance to the original topic. )
kids-pointing-guns1-692x534.jpg

The fourth straw (unnecessary confrontation, personal attacks,more immaturity and total lack of tact, escalation to the point of calling someone an enemy agent for being against your subjective views,the point of no return)
no-lacking-challenge.jpg

The final straw (total insanity, mass members join sides and the post becomes a total shitshow)
OIP.OGFb4t9VWKkK91prwdn1RgHaFj

Conclusion (High Priest calms the situation and tells people to chill the fuck out. RIP thread. )

Jack said:
Verily I submit my scientific hypothesis about how all this works. Trust me,this is very serious business and I hope my dissertation is taken seriously.

- Humbly, Jack (Anthropology, Group - b)

The progression of forum post drama,( pictorial representation )

accusing-143382604-58c9c48b5f9b581d72144031.jpg

The first straw (ad hominem, non sequitur ,irrelevance, attention seeking, confusing behavior. )
OIP.9AdtXZGCKdprqgS_DttexQHaE8

The second straw (victim blaming, emotional projection, immature accusations. )
children-boy-girl-brother-and-sister-pointing-each-other-sreaming-picture-id95526127

The third straw (stupid verbal battle escalates having absolutely no relevance to the original topic. )
kids-pointing-guns1-692x534.jpg

The fourth straw (unnecessary confrontation, personal attacks,more immaturity and total lack of tact, escalation to the point of calling someone an enemy agent for being against your subjective views,the point of no return)
no-lacking-challenge.jpg

The final straw (total insanity, mass members join sides and the post becomes a total shitshow)
OIP.OGFb4t9VWKkK91prwdn1RgHaFj

Conclusion (High Priest calms the situation and tells people to chill the fuck out. RIP thread. )

Pretty much. I have no desire to participate in such nonsense anymore.

It takes two to tango. Sometimes I Feel I could mention warm Toast out of a toaster, and get a barrage of 50 paragraphs.

Why I'm a piece of shit and how there is a one in 32 chance of being right about said toast, the same chances as a pedophile. So therefore must be a pedophile.

I scan over some and just stop reading. Because it's like what the fuck am I reading? It would take someone who writes their manifesto on the walls to decipher.

But by writing this, it will no doubt turn into another drama fest here. Which is why ignoring and not feeding the trolls seems to be the best strategy.

I only want to focus on giving advice to those who need it.

Experience is not gained by looking at it from an outsider perspective, nor is it viable.

One must posess the practical skills to truly understand what it takes.

Bookknowledge in itself is worthless. It is the practical application that gives it value.

In reference to your post. This is posted by someone who sounds all high and mighty and acts like an outsider. No matter how hard you try, you cannot talk on the same level.
This is the sole reason I take this post with a grain of salt.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Experience is not gained by looking at it from an outsider perspective, nor is it viable.

One must posess the practical skills to truly understand what it takes.

Bookknowledge in itself is worthless. It is the practical application that gives it value.

In reference to your post. This is posted by someone who sounds all high and mighty and acts like an outsider. No matter how hard you try, you cannot talk on the same level.
This is the sole reason I take this post with a grain of salt.
Try to eat it with something edible. Like sprinkle some salt over some roasted corn ,that might be tasty.

Shael said:
Jack said:
You forgot the final picture, of you posting this thread:

latest

LOL... I haven’t seen any drama on the forums lately. Sometimes people have questions about why their posts weren’t approved and what not. Sometimes there are complaints, but no fighting.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42475&p=177742

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back