Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why are only 1/4th of my posts going through?

WEASZX

Title says it all. Am I breaking forum rules without realizing? Maybe Im guilty of spreading misinformation, my sources are mostly a mix of what I learned from the JOS a decade ago roughly and my own experiences. Maybe some of my views or experiences are dangerous to newer people, which is a very good reason. What the JOS collectively agrees with and believes in has changed a lot, and I completely agree with this "cultural" flexability which allows us to correct previous failures.

Whoever is deciding to not allow my posts has every right to do so. I just dont know why. I often dedicate quite a bit of my time in responding to people. As of now, when roughly 1/4th of my responses arent approved I almost entirely lose interest in writing here at all.

I just dont understand as there's very little transparency here. Maybe we can get notified on our rejected posts and a basically represented cause of rejection, maybe even room for a mod to give comments.

No one needs to respond to this. If it's not approved of in a week I'll just stop responding and use this forum for it's advanced keyword search.

Ave
WEASZX

Because you write stupid stuff that can harm other members and because you write bullshit most of the time.

If you want to do stupid experimentations and have no results and/or fry yourself alive, you can do these at the convenience of your own home.

You write mind boggling stupidities such as that "You are an experienced occultist" and that you never even meditate, and that you try to force the serpent [the only thing you are forcing is your little sexual energy in this case] and destroying yourself through it. This is nonsense and contributes to more nonsense.

Another stupidity you wrote was that you try to rush because you do not "have time". If you have time to share stupidities online, you definitely have 20 minutes to take seriously the meditation craft. Maybe you are not even a Satanist in which case I guess who cares, but if you are, maybe you should consider this warning.

If the Kundalini is sufficiently stimulated without the preparation it can and will make you psychotic or cause other issues which can be extremely hard to reverse.

Hello the same thing has happened to me I have about 4 posts from Sunday/Monday which were just normal replies that haven’t been approved or disapproved. If they were wrong in some way I understand but there was nothing wrong with them. Does this have something to do with new moderation?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You write mind boggling stupidities such as that "You are an experienced occultist" and that you never even meditate, and that you try to force the serpent [the only thing you are forcing is your little sexual energy in this case] and destroying yourself through it. This is nonsense and contributes to more nonsense.

If the Kundalini is sufficiently stimulated without the preparation it can and will make you psychotic or cause other issues which can be extremely hard to reverse.

The first experience the Kundalini electricity, whatever the status, the highness of your own self, everything you hold as the highest in terms of power comes down to the lesser level. And the electric part is, in my opinion, just a part of what all the experiences and matters sums to.

After I first experienced the electric Kundalini I could not raise my hands without shaking like I had Parkinson's. 3 Days at least all my nervous system was overpowered. I could not open a door with a key without laughing by the trembling or hold a cup.

Also, there are a lot of dangers in the abdominal area. Such as doing unconsciously the root lock and abdominal lock to stressful measures in the night and day time. Leaving energy beneath the solar chakra is also very uncomfortable unless everything it's open and very very enjoyable. Also very painful electric stabs on the toes, whatever the case I observed it is always connected to the solar. I see all of the above the very first stages of the processes.

I would also say that some antidepressants pills and inhibitors of the nervous system with an active Kundalini is almost a death wish, but that's my opinion.

Kundalini doesn't wake up or get stimulated like you do any rituals or magic, meditations. There's level of gravity and profoundness that is beyond your own mind and emotions. When you meditate on the Kundalini it is beyond death or life, really it's the essence of both.

After some Kundalini experiences, for example, I experienced the most happiness and bliss ever possible to exist in dreams. Words are meaningless to communicate such. Looking at a wall and experiencing a brutal bliss is extreme. And for the above example, I suppose that's how naturally a risen Kundalini man experiences life, by that bliss in conscious daily life, but what if it's just a delusion, how can I process such. I cannot.

yes this has been a problem lately.

cobra has 100% control on the forums now since he kicked mageson out for reasons that still havn't been properly explained and Maxine doesn't bother with the forums anymore. so unless it fits his personal agenda it doesn't get through. i see tons of morons posts get through, so the idea that there is some intellectual threshold to reach is nonsense. its only if you post something he personally doesn't like. now go ahead and prove me right by not letting this post get through.

Gengar said:

cobra has 100% control on the forums now since he kicked mageson out for reasons that still havn't been properly explained and Maxine doesn't bother with the forums anymore. so unless it fits his personal agenda it doesn't get through. i see tons of morons posts get through, so the idea that there is some intellectual threshold to reach is nonsense. its only if you post something he personally doesn't like. now go ahead and prove me right by not letting this post get through.

That's not true and just a personal projection of insecurities. The freedom of the forum is very large, and even if it's something out of the question as a post you can post it by a different wording and adaptation. Intellectual threshold is just common sense :lol:

Gengar said:

You have made too many accounts and you even make more to reply to yourself. You assume everyone is so retarded at IT as you are and that they cannot pinpoint you are using VPN and Tor to do this.

You can continue oy veying all day long if you want, and keep making more and more accounts with zero posts to reply to your own comments. Indecent but one wouldn't expect any less from you since you already shared your intentions the other time you wrote. Thanks

Gengar said:

Bullshit. I've made more than 4,000 comments, and in all these years I've had maybe 5 that were disapproved. Definitely was less than 10 of all my comments were disapproved.

If it is not dangerous and just plain retarded, it is allowed to be posted. Stupid people are allowed to post so other people can correct them. It has to be seriously, dangerously, stupid for it to not be allowed.

I've read every comment written in english in the entire history of this website, except just a few recent ones I didn't get to yet. I've read every kind of question and comment you can think of. If it doesn't get approved, it seriously must be something dangerously stupid being disapproved for other people's safety so noone else will try it and hurt themself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gengar said:

You have made too many accounts and you even make more to reply to yourself. You assume everyone is so retarded at IT as you are and that they cannot pinpoint you are using VPN and Tor to do this.

You can continue oy veying all day long if you want, and keep making more and more accounts with zero posts to reply to your own comments. Indecent but one wouldn't expect any less from you since you already shared your intentions the other time you wrote. Thanks

first of all I appreciate that you actually let my post get through. as for your accusations to defame my character yes I have multiple accounts. privacy reasons, just plain forgetting old usernames, as well as having no desire to be "forum famous". As for "replying to myself" or even posting in the same thread with multiple names if you can find a single instance of this please go ahead. But you will not be able to do that without fabricating the truth. Just more false slander, similar to the crap you said about Mageson to justify banning him when the real reason is you just didn't like him on a personal level.... And for that this post will not go through. :lol: I'm not always on "VPN and Tor" so all the usernames I've had should be available to you with administrator privileges.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Gengar said:

Bullshit. I've made more than 4,000 comments, and in all these years I've had maybe 5 that were disapproved. Definitely was less than 10 of all my comments were disapproved.

If it is not dangerous and just plain retarded, it is allowed to be posted. Stupid people are allowed to post so other people can correct them. It has to be seriously, dangerously, stupid for it to not be allowed.

I've read every comment written in english in the entire history of this website, except just a few recent ones I didn't get to yet. I've read every kind of question and comment you can think of. If it doesn't get approved, it seriously must be something dangerously stupid being disapproved for other people's safety so noone else will try it and hurt themself.
Honestly same. I can count it on one of my hand the times my messages were disapproved.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
I haven't used the quote function yet, hopefully this worked.

You might think Im stupid and foolish, that's alright it's mostly true. I have a great deal of respect for you however.

My stupid experiments are working, which is making me even more so psychotic. After speeding through my throat chakra which has had severe blockages (the initial reason I gave up doing the kundalini), all of my previous mental problems were heightened and my awareness to them after raising through the 6th has made them more noticeable and more severe. The progress I do make also lowers just as quickly, as I do not yet understand how to stabalize the kundalini. If you care to, I could actually use your help with this. My experiments are dangerous because I tend to be recklace with things I dont fully understand, and when they work it's often not a good thing.

If you're not interested, I understand. Perhaps you could explain to me how to reverse some of the psychosis I caused to myself?

Thank you for explaining to me why some of my posts were not welcome here as well.

AVE
WEASZX

WEASZX said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666

You might think Im stupid and foolish, that's alright it's mostly true. I have a great deal of respect for you however.

My stupid experiments are working, which is making me even more so psychotic. After speeding through my throat chakra which has had severe blockages (the initial reason I gave up doing the kundalini), all of my previous mental problems were heightened and my awareness to them after raising through the 6th has made them more noticeable and more severe. The progress I do make also lowers just as quickly, as I do not yet understand how to stabalize the kundalini. If you care to, I could actually use your help with this. My experiments are dangerous because I tend to be recklace with things I dont fully understand, and when they work it's often not a good thing.

If you're not interested, I understand. Perhaps you could explain to me how to reverse some of the psychosis I caused to myself?

Thank you for explaining to me why some of my posts were not welcome here as well.

AVE
WEASZX

Given all your comments you assume you are too smart so I will leave it to you to figure out, I never advise individuals who are so extremely smart they have it all figured out, as to not interrupt their godliness in anyway.

For starters, maybe start with actually properly meditating and stuff, and not thinking you'll raise the snake out of the hole so it can give you lots of wishes and happy fun times?

Or you can go further into psychosis but don't write guides on how others can get psychosis and/or end up in the psych ward because you have ego issues and you assume you are so holy, knowledgeable and advanced.

WEASZX said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666

AVE
WEASZX
So you got your answer. That's why your comments didn't get posted. Because they are dangerous and we don't need anybody else getting hurt by your dumb ideas. None of this is Cobra's fault, so don't try to blame him.

We have proof of many people dying from raising the kundalini incorrectly. Especially in the 60s and 70s, more than a handful.

I've been doing the RTRs and rituals for years. I still have days when my back, head or hip hurts tremendously. If you're not doing the RTRs or Auras of protection and still raising it then you will come into trouble. I couldn't imagine what the pain would be like if those muscles weren't stretched.

The enemy should be attacking you. Since you're giving yourself psychosis and tempting death they couldn't careless, because they could kill you at any point.

I think you are a jew though, if you are a gentile good luck.

I am fed up reading all this "exposingjoyofSatan" thing here which I see glaringly with my two eyes without any extra ability. You really don't need to be anywhere spiritually to see this inside out.

It is too glaringly obvious that all this infiltrator scum is so enraged only because Satanists got rid of 10+ years+ blood drinking and many of us first in many years feel in the House of Satan at home or at least welcomed guests. All JoS signed with releif when the grand jew was gone. We at last got our desired Leader back and kikes just can't forgive us this. And this Warfare shedule is such a holiday for us, such a joy... an actual Joy of Satan.

So here are all links of what that rabbi actually did here and what for he stole all our HPs material for 10 years+ only to mix this stolen knowledge with some copypast of Danielou and Pinkham - open and enjoy:

Propaganda and writing books of urine drinking with its sock of loki88:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42088&p=175347&hilit=drinking+piss#p175347
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42088&p=175347&hilit=drinking+piss#p175396
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42088&p=175347&hilit=drinking+piss#p175408

Writing books that push vegeterianism - again through loki88:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42088&p=175347&hilit=drinking+piss#p175347

Slandering RTR pushing complete lies using loki88 and dyonisus socks:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42783&p=181883#p181883

Pushing jewish communism... what a spit in the face of Death of communism which was done in trust of its sermons it stole of others!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42783&p=181883#p181883

And after that these israeli organization of "exposing JoS" it was actually from, is pushing here lies that this kike was banned "for no reason" or "for non-agendal reason". Why real dedicated SS have to endure tolerasia to infiltrators spit into their work insiulting their Leaders in front of them!? it is the same as feminism - it also was **FORCED** on women without asking their opinion 100% against their will, and liberalism is now and everywhere being **FORCED** on White Gentiles against their will against 100% of their vote. So these whores force mageson's urine drinking on us now.

Who asked my opinion whether I want urine drinking being forced on here? Who asked my opinion whether I want my Leader being insulted in front of me and my website being spat on by propaganda of communism!? But these little israeli bitches complain their opinion was not asked when all their abomination at last got disapproved.

Where is the problem of disapproved posts? JoS does not know that such problem exists. 100% of my posts on ancient-forums.com are and forever were approved though moderators are busy to the extent where they can't stand on their legs or sit in their chairs. I answer here because I can't read this abomination with no opposition whatsoever. I stand for freedom of speach for real SS who demand respect to their Leaders and to their religion! Ancient-forums.com with Pharaoh in moderation instead of a kike is THE BEST DREAM of a Satanist - an actual House of Satan. (though who cares about goy and his dreams, right? Let's force urine drinking on him).

As for RTR.

It is most pleasing most easying most refreshing most emotional-pain-killing experience I ever had in my long life. I can't express in words WHAT extacy I feel with RTR. All my articles I ever wrote (which were not stolen from anyone nor copypasted from Danielou) I wrote after doing RTR (before 42 and 72 now Final mostly). RTR *revealed* to me Tarot and everything I now have. My people told when there were no RTR shedules in the past but between them they could not help doing them so they were healing. Other person shared they healed deep moral trauma done by this kike with Final RTR done multiple times per day for years. We can't live without RTR. They are antibiotic. Those of us who have very hard time awakening any spiritual abilities and feel complete lower servants here, feel different after RTR. It literally elevates Cindarella into Princess (which is a spiritual allegory) it is like a spark of light in the eternal night. You literally experience how your Gentile soul starts sensing relief and release. One can't describe it - it is incredible.

I thank Gods on my knees for having High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 in moderation of this forum at last. Unlike this infiltrator jewish scum, our Gods hear our voice and our opinions!

Reply to HP. Hooded Cobra*

Im outspoken, yes, I found that I can learn a lot when people rip my ideas apart. I'll be honest, I assumed I'd be much more advanced than most people here. It turns out we have many powerful individuals present in this community.

Im not a god, but shouldn't we all esteem the path of god hood? Isnt it the primary goal of Spiritual Satanism to become like the Gods?

I don't know anything, at best I make uneducated guesses. I agree that teaching a full mind isn't worth the trouble, but I assure you mine is open. In fact, Ill take your recommendation and begin regular meditations. Ill also not share the experiments I preform, as new people can be harmed by them if they are as recklace as I am.

If you wish to make fun of me, Ill take it. Call me stupid and crazy, it might save my life. More likely itll help me realize some of the dangers I might face, and give me time to prepare for them.

I would like to say as well that I appreciate the work you and the other HPs do for us. Im not blaming you for anything, not sure why that was said. The JoS is worth fighting for.

Regarding how Im not being attacked, which is a good question, Im in good favor with of some of the Demons and a neutral third party. Im not trying to be arrogant here, Ill be honest I got these relationships entirely out of bribes (basically). The reptillians wouldn't risk another war with third parties they currently can ignore (they already have their hands full). Im not a jew :D

Getting electrocuted by putting your hand in the socket and saying you understand electricity is what you are doing. You assume that because you feel an effect you are understanding it, but you are not. This is what your comments state.

If you want to spread advice on how people can get psychotic or mental illness try on Reddit or in some wanna be nutcase circle. The Gods care about the people here and they want good and working info. Members also care and yes, many are advanced and will not tolerate this.

Kundalini can cause many negative and sometimes ruining self effects. It is not to be taken lightly.

I am not making fun of you just displaying what you are doing and the potential adverse effects. You know you are doing bad and you insist to protect a wrong path. This can lead to disaster. Look online what improper Kundalini stimulation can do and psychosis is only of the few.

Take meditation seriously, start from the basics, and study the forum thoroughly. There is all the info based on what others have encountered also.

WEASZX said:
Reply to HP. Hooded Cobra*

Im outspoken, yes, I found that I can learn a lot when people rip my ideas apart. I'll be honest, I assumed I'd be much more advanced than most people here. It turns out we have many powerful individuals present in this community.

Im not a god, but shouldn't we all esteem the path of god hood? Isnt it the primary goal of Spiritual Satanism to become like the Gods?

I don't know anything, at best I make uneducated guesses. I agree that teaching a full mind isn't worth the trouble, but I assure you mine is open. In fact, Ill take your recommendation and begin regular meditations. Ill also not share the experiments I preform, as new people can be harmed by them if they are as recklace as I am.

If you wish to make fun of me, Ill take it. Call me stupid and crazy, it might save my life. More likely itll help me realize some of the dangers I might face, and give me time to prepare for them.

I would like to say as well that I appreciate the work you and the other HPs do for us. Im not blaming you for anything, not sure why that was said. The JoS is worth fighting for.

Regarding how Im not being attacked, which is a good question, Im in good favor with of some of the Demons and a neutral third party. Im not trying to be arrogant here, Ill be honest I got these relationships entirely out of bribes (basically). The reptillians wouldn't risk another war with third parties they currently can ignore (they already have their hands full). Im not a jew :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back