Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

need help summoning

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
hi, so the website says to use incense which i dont have any, but i do have 65 scented candles would those do? if not does anyone have incense recommendations; i would buy mine from the nearby earthbound if the mall is even still open. I know incense is way stronger than candles, but if i use candles im sure i would want to avoid using a paraffin wax one during a ritual just in case.
Also, during the ritual im not sure what im trying to ask. the website said: "establish a close and strong relationship with a Demon who is willing to work with you and guide you along the left hand path." would i just ask: " may i have your assistance in guiding me?" ( im not good at people talk)
One last thing. For anyone who has contacted their gd by vibrating their name 40 times in a DEEP TRANCE did it need to be a deep trance; i still haven't even done a light trance? if im right about lerajie being my gd would i roll the r, how would i even vibrate that? much thanks

Physical props are less important, since you’re just beginning do your best. Only do this if you are dedicated. If so, you don’t need to ask for that, you’ll already have a Guardian. You can speak to your Guardian and build a connection without knowing the name initially through Satan. Keep practicing meditation and other divination practices, you’ll eventually learn the name and this relationship is the most important one. Eventually, you won’t need props to get in the mood. In the beginning, I think it’s nice as a show of respect and formality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back