Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Attachment problem advice needed

Ara666

How do you get rid of someone who’s subconsciously trying to create some sort of attachment to you?

So here's what happened:

There's this person I know. She’s very nice and all but there’s something off about her that’s bothering me. Whenever she talks to me, I get this feeling like she’s trying to cling onto me, like she’s trying to attach herself to me on a subconscious level… it’s so weird.

Sometimes I get the impression she has no friends and she just needs someone to talk to, but this weird feeling I get from her is very real. I’ve never picked up on this kind of thing before.

Last time she called me and I didn’t reply. But a few days ago, I was like “let’s just give her the benefit of the doubt and see how it goes.” So we talked (well, she did. For the most part. So I listened). And then she just started to reveal these uncomfortable details about her childhood (some of her relatives beat her when she was a kid). She’s into angelic meditations and shitty stuff like that. And I thought maybe that explains why she’s behaving like this… What if one of those f*cked up greys attached itself to her? Is it possible?

But then I think maybe she just really needs someone to talk to (unfortunately for her, I don’t want to be that someone).

And I don’t want this to get worse.

After her phone call, I felt so weird... And I still wonder why did she reveal those specific creepy details about her childhood to me? I mean, I do my best not to attract any attention. She's the one who always comes to talk first.

What do you guys think? How can I “gently” get rid of her? Would a binding spell do the trick? I was thinking to use the Isa rune and affirm something like: “in a positive way for me, (person's name) is unable to harm me in any way, consciously and subconsciously.”

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Ara666 said:
I'm a bit confused now. Why don't you just stop talking to her if that's what you want?
I see no need to even do a working here. If you dont want to help her, then just dont talk to her and leave it be, she should lose interest soon enough and find someone else.

She was so readily open about her trauma because she either is trying to latch onto you for emotional support or is making it up for attention. Either way, it’s a parasitic connection. Even if there was no spiritual element to it, this person would be unwise to associate with.

Just bind her and stop talking to her. Stop even thinking about her and feeing sorry for her. It’s not worth wasting the energy on someone involved with such self-destructive crap. Use it as a lesson to not associate with someone tied directly into the enemy matrix through angel meditations or whatever new age crap they wanna do and move on.

Ara666 said:
How do you get rid of someone who’s subconsciously trying to create some sort of attachment to you?

So here's what happened:

There's this person I know. She’s very nice and all but there’s something off about her that’s bothering me. Whenever she talks to me, I get this feeling like she’s trying to cling onto me, like she’s trying to attach herself to me on a subconscious level… it’s so weird.

Sometimes I get the impression she has no friends and she just needs someone to talk to, but this weird feeling I get from her is very real. I’ve never picked up on this kind of thing before.

Last time she called me and I didn’t reply. But a few days ago, I was like “let’s just give her the benefit of the doubt and see how it goes.” So we talked (well, she did. For the most part. So I listened). And then she just started to reveal these uncomfortable details about her childhood (some of her relatives beat her when she was a kid). She’s into angelic meditations and shitty stuff like that. And I thought maybe that explains why she’s behaving like this… What if one of those f*cked up greys attached itself to her? Is it possible?

But then I think maybe she just really needs someone to talk to (unfortunately for her, I don’t want to be that someone).

After her phone call, I felt so weird... And I still wonder why did she reveal those specific creepy details about her childhood to me? I mean, I do my best not to attract any attention. She's the one who always comes to talk first.

What do you guys think? How can I “gently” get rid of her? Would a binding spell do the trick? I was thinking to use the Isa rune and affirm something like: “in a positive way for me, (person's name) is unable to harm me in any way, consciously and subconsciously.”

I would be very very careful here. Her soul is probably fucked from the abuse and angelic meditations. I think she is trying to cling to you to get you to draw in grey energy that she possesses on/in her. Do not think of this as just "oh all they need is a friend". It is more like a predatory trap trying to draw in its prey. She is being used as a weapon against you. Please read this thread, as I think it very much pertains to you!

Is she around you in person or just through the phone/social media? How are you associated to her? I would do everything possible to avoid her. You are not obligated to be nice or entertain her in the slightest. The more you interact with her, the more she attaches to you. If your interaction is distance-based, then just block her in every way and delete everything about her.

For physical interaction, this may be trickier. You could just flat out say you don't want to be associated with her, but if she is your coworker or something, then this might become a complicated social problem. If she is just a random "friend", then you should certainly do this. Based on what was said in the linked thread, I wouldn't even consider her as a human in the sense of needing to be polite or anything.

I would suggest the highest magnitude of binding possible, but I am unsure what the best type of binding or spiritual approach is best, because you want to minimize the interaction with her to be as minimal as possible. You may need to pursue some sort of detachment working as well. Additionally, if physical interaction is unavoidable, consider closing your chakras before being near her. Do not do anything else towards her: Do not try to do an RTR directed at her, don't try to clean her, etc. You are best avoiding her completely.

Please read the linked thread, as I believe the situation to be very similar in nature!

Also: pinging
Ghost in the Machine said:
for advanced input.

Blitzkreig said:
Ara666 said:

So here's what happened:

I would be very very careful here. Her soul is probably fucked from the abuse and angelic meditations. I think she is trying to cling to you to get you to draw in grey energy that she possesses on/in her. Do not think of this as just "oh all they need is a friend". It is more like a predatory trap trying to draw in its prey. She is being used as a weapon against you. Please read this thread, as I think it very much pertains to you!

Is she around you in person or just through the phone/social media? How are you associated to her? I would do everything possible to avoid her. You are not obligated to be nice or entertain her in the slightest. The more you interact with her, the more she attaches to you. If your interaction is distance-based, then just block her in every way and delete everything about her.

For physical interaction, this may be trickier. You could just flat out say you don't want to be associated with her, but if she is your coworker or something, then this might become a complicated social problem. If she is just a random "friend", then you should certainly do this. Based on what was said in the linked thread, I wouldn't even consider her as a human in the sense of needing to be polite or anything.

I would suggest the highest magnitude of binding possible, but I am unsure what the best type of binding or spiritual approach is best, because you want to minimize the interaction with her to be as minimal as possible. You may need to pursue some sort of detachment working as well. Additionally, if physical interaction is unavoidable, consider closing your chakras before being near her. Do not do anything else towards her: Do not try to do an RTR directed at her, don't try to clean her, etc. You are best avoiding her completely.

Please read the linked thread, as I believe the situation to be very similar in nature!

Also: pinging
for advanced input.

I am unsurprised as fuck that she bled out her whole childhood of trauma to sink in the teeth of 'empathy' to try and reel you in by the potential of feeling bad for her. Let me tell you all about these 'types' of parasites because I'm practically a pro at dealing with these bastards with 15 years of experience and I can't stand them.

People who consist in focus and the embracing of 'angelic' energies and tie in with matters of the enemy (or if they're a jew) are naturally parasitic by this (un)nature. These people are to be avoided as they will leech everything off of you both materially and spiritually and these are the kinds of people that emotionally drain you. Typical signs of these types are:

- Unable to handle life independently frequently seeking someone to either be with them, help them with something or do things for them, in other words they are constantly seeking some sort of support

- Struggle to handle things alone for just about anything, they will show signs of anxiety, may cry or desperately latch to someone in a form of 'forced' friendship to try and ensure that you will be available to do things for them so they don't have to

- Emotionally and socially unbalanced, the only way to really put this is that they are the 'weirdos' of any given group or social construct and if they're avoided and shunned by a large majority of your average gentile individual, it's best to take a hint because there's real reasons for this. Outsiders are able to 'sense' more than what we SS may opinionate they can, not all of them are that psychically or spiritually dead.

- They only hang out with other people of their 'type' or any of their 'victims', these victims almost seem like 'caretakers' and may show little or high signs of frustration, stress or being sick of the 'parasitic' individual.

- They can act overly nice in addition to the above behaviours and may use this as a form of emotional leverage, they may tell you or make it sound like you 'owe them one' after they had forced an act of kindness upon you without your consent or agreement. This parasitic kindness is typical of most xians, often what they expect in return is far more in worth than what they gave you making you do more for them than what they did for you.

- They tell you some 'tragic' backstory and may even show-off 'scars' or some crap like that, even if it's true this is only further evidence the individual is fucked in the head, especially if they're so open, casual and showy about it, this is warning sign number one and you do not want that kind of liability on your shoulders no matter what, they will give you all of their problems to deal with as if they were your own, do not engage.

I don't know what your situation is exactly but you're going to have to be firm. There is no real gentle approach to it because in subtly they will notice your absence or some crap like this and cling harder and the more and more they try in desperation, the tighter they will try to tie to you. You need to be direct and assertive while it's still not very strong and I know this can be hard when you're the empathic or kind type of individual and you should know they will take advantage of this. However if you don't know this individual in person and it's strictly a social media or what have you thing then this is much easier, just block them out, change your number if you have to, that's how serious it is when you deal with these little shits, they will try to make your life hell when you work to get rid of them, believe me I know from experience on multiple irritating occasions, it has never not happened with a single one of these bastards, never back down.

In the case of someone you personal know or as a future reference to help with possibly dealing with any other ones or for anyone else who might read this post in dealing with these types and trying to get rid of them: They will try to make you feel as bad as possible, they will bring out all the tricks and the one I'm oh so unbelievably sick and tired of hearing being the bullshit "oh but I'm suicidal, oooh you want me to end my life or something, oooh what if I do if you're not my friend oooo you don't care", in my experience I've dealt with too many of these types and when they whip out that specific card I've basically told them to fuck off each time with their bull, I'm not some nanny counselor, and they never actually do it. Also no they will never seek professional help of any sort when you tell them to. Ever. Even if they make it sound like they will or are "trying", they never do, so there's no point wasting too much time with that either.

They may do shit to themselves and then blame you for making them do it, if any such ever tries that on you never believe their crap, you did not do it, they did that shit to themselves, they're freaking psychotic idiots and can pull that crap to try and gain emotional control. I've had one of the freaks pull this bull on me with a big shit-eating grin on their face as if they were happy they'd done it, they're parasites.

They'll cry, they'll throw a tantrum, they'll pull all kinds of shit like 'refusing to eat', shutting themselves in for like a week or some other bullshit behaviour attempt to make you feel bad as if you're really 'affecting them' but they eventually toss all of this away when they see it's not working and they'll eventually finally relent and leave you to go find someone else, not usually before showing their true colours and insulting you to no end, I've had my fair share of "Fuck yous". I want you to know if she does any of this, it is only further PROOF that she is a parasite and you must hold your ground and keep the hell away from it. They can't actually do anything to you, they can hardly wash their own damn clothes alone, parasites are weak and only have so many tricks before they run out of options and have to go find some other host/victim.

Keep your soul and aura clean, shield and protect yourself spiritually and detach by visualizing and intending any ties or leeching links from her being severed and removed from you in every way.

That's my personal advice. Also forgive my rather aggressive demeanor in this post, I've deal with so many of these 'people' that it just automatically agitates me as a subject.

Hope it helps regardless.

Shael said:

I could stop talking to her, but it's not that simple, because sometimes I'm in contact with her. For now, I can't really avoid her just like that.

Libra said:

I really feel like it's a parasitic connection. I don't feel sorry for her at all. I guess the angelic meditations really screwed up her mind and soul.

Blitzkreig said:

I read the thread you provided and I kinda think the situation applies to my problem.

Sometimes she's around me in person, sometimes it's through the phone and/or social media. When I don't focus on her, it's fine. But when I think about the times when she interacted with me, I still remember feeling this weird energy coming from her like she's trying to attach herself to me...

It's interesting how you confirmed some of the things my GD mentionned (but I wasn't sure if it came from my GD or not because I was still feeling her creepy energy).

I don't even feel sorry for her. I don't want to save her or anything like that, that's the weirdest part. In the past, yeah, I would've made an effort to try and do my best to "save" her, but not anymore. She's not even worth it. I think she's too f*cked up to be saved anyway.

Ara666 said:

So here's what happened:

My way of dealing with this would be to just stop talking to her. Maybe I’m mean. If someone gets all suicidal on me quickly, I just call the police and tell them they can go get help and that I’m not responsible for it. Shuts ‘em up.

I don’t really care about the reaction someone might give me when they want to attach too quickly.

It’s true though, maybe she’s just lonely. I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion that she’s a bad person. There isn’t really anyone out there who doesn’t have problems with the enemy. The only ones who don’t are satanists, but even then it’s troublesome during attacks.

I am unsurprised as fuck that she bled out her whole childhood of trauma to sink in the teeth of 'empathy' to try and reel you in by the potential of feeling bad for her. Let me tell you all about these 'types' of parasites because I'm practically a pro at dealing with these bastards with 15 years of experience and I can't stand them.

People who consist in focus and the embracing of 'angelic' energies and tie in with matters of the enemy (or if they're a jew) are naturally parasitic by this (un)nature. These people are to be avoided as they will leech everything off of you both materially and spiritually and these are the kinds of people that emotionally drain you. Typical signs of these types are:

- Unable to handle life independently frequently seeking someone to either be with them, help them with something or do things for them, in other words they are constantly seeking some sort of support

- Struggle to handle things alone for just about anything, they will show signs of anxiety, may cry or desperately latch to someone in a form of 'forced' friendship to try and ensure that you will be available to do things for them so they don't have to

- Emotionally and socially unbalanced, the only way to really put this is that they are the 'weirdos' of any given group or social construct and if they're avoided and shunned by a large majority of your average gentile individual, it's best to take a hint because there's real reasons for this. Outsiders are able to 'sense' more than what we SS may opinionate they can, not all of them are that psychically or spiritually dead.

- They only hang out with other people of their 'type' or any of their 'victims', these victims almost seem like 'caretakers' and may show little or high signs of frustration, stress or being sick of the 'parasitic' individual.

- They can act overly nice in addition to the above behaviours and may use this as a form of emotional leverage, they may tell you or make it sound like you 'owe them one' after they had forced an act of kindness upon you without your consent or agreement. This parasitic kindness is typical of most xians, often what they expect in return is far more in worth than what they gave you making you do more for them than what they did for you.

- They tell you some 'tragic' backstory and may even show-off 'scars' or some crap like that, even if it's true this is only further evidence the individual is fucked in the head, especially if they're so open, casual and showy about it, this is warning sign number one and you do not want that kind of liability on your shoulders no matter what, they will give you all of their problems to deal with as if they were your own, do not engage.

I don't know what your situation is exactly but you're going to have to be firm. There is no real gentle approach to it because in subtly they will notice your absence or some crap like this and cling harder and the more and more they try in desperation, the tighter they will try to tie to you. You need to be direct and assertive while it's still not very strong and I know this can be hard when you're the empathic or kind type of individual and you should know they will take advantage of this. However if you don't know this individual in person and it's strictly a social media or what have you thing then this is much easier, just block them out, change your number if you have to, that's how serious it is when you deal with these little shits, they will try to make your life hell when you work to get rid of them, believe me I know from experience on multiple irritating occasions, it has never not happened with a single one of these bastards, never back down.

In the case of someone you personal know or as a future reference to help with possibly dealing with any other ones or for anyone else who might read this post in dealing with these types and trying to get rid of them: They will try to make you feel as bad as possible, they will bring out all the tricks and the one I'm oh so unbelievably sick and tired of hearing being the bullshit "oh but I'm suicidal, oooh you want me to end my life or something, oooh what if I do if you're not my friend oooo you don't care", in my experience I've dealt with too many of these types and when they whip out that specific card I've basically told them to fuck off each time with their bull, I'm not some nanny counselor, and they never actually do it. Also no they will never seek professional help of any sort when you tell them to. Ever. Even if they make it sound like they will or are "trying", they never do, so there's no point wasting too much time with that either.

They may do shit to themselves and then blame you for making them do it, if any such ever tries that on you never believe their crap, you did not do it, they did that shit to themselves, they're freaking psychotic idiots and can pull that crap to try and gain emotional control. I've had one of the freaks pull this bull on me with a big shit-eating grin on their face as if they were happy they'd done it, they're parasites.

They'll cry, they'll throw a tantrum, they'll pull all kinds of shit like 'refusing to eat', shutting themselves in for like a week or some other bullshit behaviour attempt to make you feel bad as if you're really 'affecting them' but they eventually toss all of this away when they see it's not working and they'll eventually finally relent and leave you to go find someone else, not usually before showing their true colours and insulting you to no end, I've had my fair share of "Fuck yous". I want you to know if she does any of this, it is only further PROOF that she is a parasite and you must hold your ground and keep the hell away from it. They can't actually do anything to you, they can hardly wash their own damn clothes alone, parasites are weak and only have so many tricks before they run out of options and have to go find some other host/victim.

Keep your soul and aura clean, shield and protect yourself spiritually and detach by visualizing and intending any ties or leeching links from her being severed and removed from you in every way.

That's my personal advice. Also forgive my rather aggressive demeanor in this post, I've deal with so many of these 'people' that it just automatically agitates me as a subject.

Hope it helps regardless.

To tell you the truth, I was surprised when she told me about her childhood trauma life story. I mean, she's not even my best friend or anything like that and all of a sudden, she tells me this creepy stuff... It just came out like that. That's what's so disturbing. Why would she even mention this to someone she barely knows? Cause she's a parasite...

Apparently she's already seeing a psychiatrist. But I doubt this will change anything in her life.

I just hope it won't go this bad. I really wanted to stop this interaction with her before I get sucked in her negative energy.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Any type of insights on this situation is really helpful. I see things a bit clearly and understand "how" she might work, even if she does this on a subconscious level.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back