Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Having a relationship as an SS?

Bravera

I decided to stop messing around and get in a relationship, and it's the best thing ever... I told her I'm what you might call a "pagan" and I kinda explained my life purpose. But how will i explain to her I'm a SS o.o How will I do my RTR everyday if she is living with me.. I dont want to hide it from her, because this is who I am..

I think I will just give her more time to see who I am, and focus my RTR energy towards her a little, then the time will surely come..
----

Bravera said:
I decided to stop messing around and get in a relationship, and it's the best thing ever... I told her I'm what you might call a "pagan" and I kinda explained my life purpose. But how will i explain to her I'm a SS o.o How will I do my RTR everyday if she is living with me.. I dont want to hide it from her, because this is who I am..

I think I will just give her more time to see who I am, and focus my RTR energy towards her a little, then the time will surely come..
----
You cannot predict every event and every situation. You may not notice her coming in or you may not notice her at home and start meditating and vibrating. Mistakes are made from various factors, such as fatigue, distractions etc. There is no point in hiding at home and it is not possible. The partner should be supportive and not an obstacle.

I would advise you to be patient and develop yourself, the more developed you are the better, and to proceed when you can manage the situation.

You have two possibilities, either you raise it and develop it or you limit it and enslave it. The first is more difficult but not impossible. The second seems easier but is not. This is not something to be taken lightly. Be careful.

Bravera said:

----

Congratulations, hope it works out for you.

Is she open to spirituality herself?

Unfortunately it’s really hard to advise on these situations because even with so called ‘open minded people’ things can backfire. I’ve had this happen to me in relationships multiple times and lost them.

On the other hand in the past I had a parter who I was successfully able to disclose my faith to with little problems. And she would frequent the forums and ask me questions very often. It was very nice to be in that type of relationship where I didn’t have to lie and I could be totally honest. That’s the situation anyone here would strive for, but the key is it’s up to you to know your partner and know if you believe it’s something you can safely reveal to her. And then if that’s something you think you can do you need to wisely plan how you will share this with her. Again, you know her and none of us do. There is no one size fits all way of handling this. Best of luck.

Also, it’s not a bad idea to do a working to open her mind to it. It’s even something you can do during sex. Sending the orgasmic energy into her aura and programming it to open her mind.

this is a difficult thing to explain to damn near anyone. telling the wrong person could totally backfire on you for the worst, with a girlfriend this could be bad but it could turn out all right.

IF you are to tell her about it, i think you should do some sort of love spell on her that would make it harder for her to be against your beliefs before you even try explaining it to her.

dont stop meditations ever though, if you arent able to meditate in private, and you cant tell her, then you either should not live with her or not be in that relationship. this is rather difficult, i hope the best.

Bravera said:

----
It's a good idea to not try and tell her everything all at once. Take the time for you two to get to know each other, and once you think you're very compatible you can try to slowly probe how open she is towards these things.

Regarding the RTR and such, simply tell her you vibrate mantras or something like this, and that it makes you feel nice so you do it daily. You could also say it's vocal practice, if you prefer that explanation. Get creative with it. Most people will be accepting towards it if you just say you like meditating and vibrating mantras.

Don't tell her you are an SS unless you have 100% confirmed that she is very open towards this, and you've spent a long time together already beforehand.

Bravera said:

----

Right you probably don't want to be with someone who doesn't at least know where you stand on things eventually but I would not say it right away.
Wait a year or two into the relationship get to know her you will get a feel for if you can tell her or not. The Gods pretty much were the one to give me a go ahead on slowly bringing up stuff about this and told me stick by her regardless of how ridiculous she was being. It is working out well in that a slow progression she is more and more into the truth and meditating and things. I dont want her to do the rtr till she makes up her mind though at least.

Why not ask your Gaurdian or one of the Gods you work with for a sign on what to do. If they give you the go ahead and tell you to stick by her do it cause you don't see 2 3 years from now how she will be even if she's not open right now. Then be open slowly dont just say here is the JOS site read it etc slowly teach her things like i did.

This is my experience on this. It took me like 4 years into the relationship to talk about it cause i was scared to talk about what I believed with anyone but it kind of was worth it but maybe it won't for you.

However if your going to have a totally close relationship you can't hide an aspect of your life forever. Also you would not really as you open up spiritually want to commit to someone who is totally on the enemy side due to the energy of that.

Best you can get is mostly neutral not caring a lot about it or questioning things or Satanist on our side in a relationship. You really don't want straight up enemy anyways.

Don't be too pushy no matter what you do it will either make her not make this choice out of free will and in that case not be serious at all or it will drive her away from you depending on her personality. You dont really want either of those things.

Everyone’s given good advice about the relationship, but I want to add if you ever decide to end things with them for whatever reasons and you’ve told them a lot about Satanism and what you do, be sure to bind them. Even if they were super sweet and the breakup was amicable and they were super cool with all the Satanic stuff you told them. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Women are naturally intrigued and tolerant of the occult. Either women are this or totally dogmatic so it seems you're fine if she already knows you are a pagan and ok with it- just introduce that part of your life properly.

Master said:
Bravera said:

----
You cannot predict every event and every situation. You may not notice her coming in or you may not notice her at home and start meditating and vibrating. Mistakes are made from various factors, such as fatigue, distractions etc. There is no point in hiding at home and it is not possible. The partner should be supportive and not an obstacle.

I would advise you to be patient and develop yourself, the more developed you are the better, and to proceed when you can manage the situation.

You have two possibilities, either you raise it and develop it or you limit it and enslave it. The first is more difficult but not impossible. The second seems easier but is not. This is not something to be taken lightly. Be careful.
I must shed some light on this to avoid disastrous situations.

If you do not properly and completely take control of the mind of the person to be subdued, there is no hope of enslaving them. It has been tested and proven by the enemy that spiritual power and unconsciousness do not ensure a reliable and permanent result. Not even systematic hypnosis with electroshock and sedatives can ensure a safe and permanent result. I tell you why. Electro-shock is for memory loss, a kind of formatting. Sedatives are used to turn off the conscious part of the brain in order to program the unconscious part of the brain. But this method is not reliable and permanent because the brain is not a simple and limited structure to be able to take control so easily. But that doesn't mean you can't take control of the brain. The way to do this is infiltration. This ancient and eternal technique is 100% safe and permanent to defeat and take control. Like the biological virus also the computer virus which is obviously an imitation of the biological virus. Likewise, infections, hostile microorganisms that can break down the entire organism once they enter, not to mention viruses that infiltrate cells, take over, exploit cells for their own purposes and then discard them. The microorganisms that form the intestinal flora are allies of the organism because they contribute both for nutrients through symbiosis and also help as protection from other microorganisms that may not be interested in the alliance and symbiosis ... Infiltration works on any and all units. Another example is civilization. And of course, the complex, free structure of the brain can also be defeated and controlled by infiltration, just like civilization and anything else.

So I have to warn you to avoid disasters and tragedies. You cannot take control of a person's mind with ignorance and curses and not even with hypnosis. Because in both cases there is a way out for the brain of the person you would like to enslave. We have seen how much the curses and ignorance that the enemy used have worked. It is not possible in a life of coexistence, not to learn and not understand something, regardless of how many curses and lies can serve as an obstacle. If you don't take control of his brain, you won't be able to stop his freedom. The enemy knows this very well and obviously, these strategies are temporary. The chip is quite another thing, it is total and permanent defeat and control.

It won't work with hypnosis or ignorance and curses. The discovery of the truth will be inevitable and you can rest assured that he will take revenge very violently and mercilessly. With the chip he has no way out and cannot go against your will in any way.

The above is for informational purposes only. I am not promoting slavery. I wrote this so as not to have wrong expectations about it. This not only needs to be addressed and understood but it needs to go further. Most people don't want to face, seek and understand the truth. They do this to be "safe" in ignorance and darkness from truth and reality. This is because they are raised to be sheep. Only with knowledge can you be safe and exist and not the other way around.

The fairest and most beneficial thing to do is to uplift and develop your partner. This will be normal in the future. It has always been like this and will always be like this. Power is attracted to power. People are attracted to qualities like beauty and skills and abilities or power. As for being able to get him on the right path and being able to maintain the relationship, this depends on your level of development and your personal power.

Knowledge is power. Hail Satan!

eternal666light said:
this is a difficult thing to explain to damn near anyone. telling the wrong person could totally backfire on you for the worst, with a girlfriend this could be bad but it could turn out all right.

IF you are to tell her about it, i think you should do some sort of love spell on her that would make it harder for her to be against your beliefs before you even try explaining it to her.

dont stop meditations ever though, if you arent able to meditate in private, and you cant tell her, then you either should not live with her or not be in that relationship. this is rather difficult, i hope the best.

I agree, a strong loving relationship can help.

Libra said:
Everyone’s given good advice about the relationship, but I want to add if you ever decide to end things with them for whatever reasons and you’ve told them a lot about Satanism and what you do, be sure to bind them. Even if they were super sweet and the breakup was amicable and they were super cool with all the Satanic stuff you told them. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

I also agree with this, such a case can be very dangerous, one must not be naive.

Bravera said:

----

Hide.
I hate this world.
You can't hide what you are, you can't hide an ocean, or your first and undying love: Satan.
If you had to hide, that is not a good relationship for you.
I hope she will be the one, best wishes to you Brother.
Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!
Hail Paimon!
Hail Lilith!

Hey yall, I'd like to talk about this..

Probably from day 1, I was very interested in being with her all the time, and once I met her and looked in her eyes I was extremely content that she was interested in having a relationship with me. I did not let myself get emotionally involved, because I knew that my SS responsibilities are more important than having a relationship with her, I wanted to make sure things were right.

I saw her once or twice a week while we were dating, I always tried to get closer to her and I wanted to hold her and she just didnt like it and I dont understand. If you like someone wouldn't you want to be physically close to them.....? She wanted me to help her get a vehicle and we was even gonna get an apartment together, but then she would go 24+ hours without messaging me..

Honestly, writing this down has made me realize the reality of it, I tried my best not to get emotionally involved but I guess I was blinded by what i wanted and not the way things really were.

I have ended the relationship, I became depressed and I was neglecting my SS priorities. I couldn't understand why somedays she was there and others she was not. And even when she was there she was not interested in getting closer.
----
When I dedicated many years ago I also did a ritual to have a relationship with a succubus, and I'm going to do my best to pursue this now, I have participated in Rituals and done yoga for years and I feel very close to Papa Satya <3 but I've definitely neglected my spiritual development...

Thanks everyone for the guidance I did my best to listen to your guidance sorry I did not reply sooner.

Bravera said:

Probably from day 1, I was very interested in being with her all the time, and once I met her and looked in her eyes I was extremely content that she was interested in having a relationship with me. I did not let myself get emotionally involved, because I knew that my SS responsibilities are more important than having a relationship with her, I wanted to make sure things were right.

I saw her once or twice a week while we were dating, I always tried to get closer to her and I wanted to hold her and she just didnt like it and I dont understand. If you like someone wouldn't you want to be physically close to them.....? She wanted me to help her get a vehicle and we was even gonna get an apartment together, but then she would go 24+ hours without messaging me..

Honestly, writing this down has made me realize the reality of it, I tried my best not to get emotionally involved but I guess I was blinded by what i wanted and not the way things really were.

I have ended the relationship, I became depressed and I was neglecting my SS priorities. I couldn't understand why somedays she was there and others she was not. And even when she was there she was not interested in getting closer.
----
When I dedicated many years ago I also did a ritual to have a relationship with a succubus, and I'm going to do my best to pursue this now, I have participated in Rituals and done yoga for years and I feel very close to Papa Satya <3 but I've definitely neglected my spiritual development...

Thanks everyone for the guidance I did my best to listen to your guidance sorry I did not reply sooner.
For this purpose, the Rune Ehwaz (not to be confused with Eihwaz which is obviously another Rune) is the most appropriate. You can also use other Runes along with the Rune Ehwaz to improve and enhance the work. You have to study and advance if you want to be successful and free.

Above I have explained in detail many aspects and I am sure that your intent is not to have a partner your slave and much less a slave and zombie of the enemy. The ideal partner for the SS is obviously an SS. It doesn't have to be one of us but it has to follow the truth and the Gods. In short, it's about having power over the free and the powerful and therefore it's a great thing to do. The best advice I can give you is to advance and arrange this aspect of your life with the guidance of the Ancient and Eternal Gods. Hail Satan!

Master said:
Bravera said:

----

For this purpose, the Rune Ehwaz (not to be confused with Eihwaz which is obviously another Rune) is the most appropriate. You can also use other Runes along with the Rune Ehwaz to improve and enhance the work. You have to study and advance if you want to be successful and free.

Above I have explained in detail many aspects and I am sure that your intent is not to have a partner your slave and much less a slave and zombie of the enemy. The ideal partner for the SS is obviously an SS. It doesn't have to be one of us but it has to follow the truth and the Gods. In short, it's about having power over the free and the powerful and therefore it's a great thing to do. The best advice I can give you is to advance and arrange this aspect of your life with the guidance of the Ancient and Eternal Gods. Hail Satan!

If you can't find someone who is an SS just try to find an actual good person at heart. Eventually they will end up siding with us in the end even if not right away. No one who is good at heart can choose the enemy even if they sympathize with them ever. You will know who these people are. They are the ones who actually help people and care about others. That is what i did and while it took awhile eventually my partner came to us dedicated and is doing the rtrs.

There are some still like this. That is my best advice. You will not want someone who is with the enemy if you are to open to the astral at least. You will find out why later if you don't know now. So its best not to waste time with it as you won't be able to stand or handle this later.

Next advice if you have a partner and are white and a race awakening ritual thing you did with the paper. Hide this near where your partner is most the time in your house (make sure its not somewhere they would throw it out). This paper is intended to slowly leak this energy into the astral awakening whites and thus would effect the energy around where it is and people near it as well.

This is what i did and after awhile my partner started changing and becoming more awake. If you don't have one and your white you can create it anytime and empower it even when we are not doing the rituals and do this. Its way easier than some of the other methods people talk about to awaken people a little.

This really does serve its purpose.

It also doesn't remove free choice though they can still choose the enemy and you never should word any kind of magick to force someone into these beliefs as i believe that is ethically wrong and against what we fight for. You can ethically force them to leave the enemy if you know how just not into Satanism and don't be pushy either.

These are the guidelines I followed and it took a long time but my Partner chose us.

slyscorpion said:
Master said:
Bravera said:

----

If you can't find someone who is an SS just try to find an actual good person at heart. Eventually they will end up siding with us in the end even if not right away. No one who is good at heart can choose the enemy even if they sympathize with them ever. You will know who these people are. They are the ones who actually help people and care about others. That is what i did and while it took awhile eventually my partner came to us dedicated and is doing the rtrs.

There are some still like this. That is my best advice. You will not want someone who is with the enemy if you are to open to the astral at least. You will find out why later if you don't know now. So its best not to waste time with it as you won't be able to stand or handle this later.

Next advice if you have a partner and are white and a race awakening ritual thing you did with the paper. Hide this near where your partner is most the time in your house (make sure its not somewhere they would throw it out). This paper is intended to slowly leak this energy into the astral awakening whites and thus would effect the energy around where it is and people near it as well.

This is what i did and after awhile my partner started changing and becoming more awake. If you don't have one and your white you can create it anytime and empower it even when we are not doing the rituals and do this. Its way easier than some of the other methods people talk about to awaken people a little.

This really does serve its purpose.

It also doesn't remove free choice though they can still choose the enemy and you never should word any kind of magick to force someone into these beliefs as i believe that is ethically wrong and against what we fight for. You can ethically force them to leave the enemy if you know how just not into Satanism and don't be pushy either.

These are the guidelines I followed and it took a long time but my Partner chose us.
I agree that a decent person would not consciously choose the deception and enslavement of the enemy. And it is true that bonds and relationships of friendship and love are built together, consciously and freely. If it were otherwise, it would be slavery.

I am not promoting the manipulation and control of will, there is no greater invasion and possession of privacy and freedoms than this.

Love spells are useful but they are not everything, there is much more. I agree that it is important to find a decent person, but to get them on the right path, first you need to be prepared with information and facts and it is very important to build a solid relationship of love and trust to be successful.

The hardest thing is maintaining the relationship. Excluding the manipulation and control of arbitrariness and thus excluding slavery, in order to be desired naturally and freely, it is necessary to have skill, quality and value. Slavery is quite another thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back