Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Raum Meditation

Oscuro

Sorry, brothers and sisters, I wanted to ask: is RAUM Meditation done to empower the soul like all other meditations or just to give it more power in case you want to do magical work? This is something I've never understood.
Can I include it in my meditation program only to empower the soul and not to do some magical work?
Thank you all!

Oscuro said:
Sorry, brothers and sisters, I wanted to ask: is RAUM Meditation done to empower the soul like all other meditations or just to give it more power in case you want to do magical work? This is something I've never understood.
Can I include it in my meditation program only to empower the soul and not to do some magical work?
Thank you all!

It empowers the entire soul. It is meant to empower.

The raum meditation greatly empowers the soul. Infact you should do it daily. Its extremely powerful tbh.

Oscuro said:
Thank you all!
All types of magical works do empower the soul, as the soul is empowered by working with energy daily.

You can use the RAUM meditation, with an affirmation to clean your soul, in your daily meditation program. This will empower your soul and also clean it, which has many benefits and will make you feel a lot better in general.

When A member asked the groups if the raum meditation could be used for the extensions, HPS Maxine said that the Raum meditation is only meant to raise energies. I’m sure it does empower the soul though, it says it does.

Darksage666 said:
When A member asked the groups if the raum meditation could be used for the extensions, HPS Maxine said that the Raum meditation is only meant to raise energies. I’m sure it does empower the soul though, it says it does.
It raise energy in the soul and you can direct it with an affirmation to whatever you want like for example empower your chakras or unblock/clean them.

Would someone like to share an example of a effective affirmation I can use for cleaning/empowering the soul?
I am using this for now.
My soul is clean and empowered in a positive safe way for me.

ShermanTank said:
Would someone like to share an example of a effective affirmation I can use for cleaning/empowering the soul?
I am using this for now.
My soul is clean and empowered in a positive safe way for me.
Whatever works for you. Your affirmation is not wrong but cleaning and empowering should be in separate workings

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back