Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there a second "cold" kundalini?

WEASZX

Alright, so it looks like my post regarding my kundalini experiments didn't go through. That's cool, I would have gotten crucified if it did most likely.

Ive been manually ascending the serpent through an energy overload and Ive been "cooling" the energy by circulating it to the front chakra extensions. Doing so effectively prevents most of the previous discomforts Ive had. During this process, I decided it was entirely possible that a second serpent might exist in the front chakra extensions as well, but I wasn't able to feel it. Im not really sure if it would be necessary or even useful to have this, and I know Ive definitely never heard of it before. The kundalini in my experience is very "thick" and hot, but when I pass it through the front extensions it becomes lighter and much cooler. Perhaps the second cold kundalini is awakened at the crown after the first one is ascended? Or hey, maybe Im just a crazy nut job after screwing with my mind with whack as$ biomancy.

Please allow this post through :cry:

WEASZX

The feeling of "cold / cool" is just water element energy and emotions that move and awaken.
At the front and back more on the surface there is the bladder meridian which is of the water element there is no second kundalini as if one were not enough, if you have cooled the energy on purpose it reveals that you are afraid of the effects of the kundalini, while if you have not done so it reveals that the energy you have moved moves your emotions and your energetic self-awareness which is still to be improved, a person who has activated kundalini is aware of his transformation and this knowledge gives him security and lack of fear to ascend with as few problems as possible.
What is true and confusing is that the bladder meridians flow in the same path as Ida and Pingala but on the surface, Ida and Pingala are very deep.

That is just the Ida channel. See the Twin Serpent meditation. It has nothing to do directly with the Kundalini Serpent, that rises by the Shusumna (Spine) channel.

This is not the case but...

Often when the Kundalini is stimulated, due to blockages, the energy gets stuck in the other 2 channels, one at a time. When it does get stuck, depending on the level of manifestation, you get in very big trouble. The Ida channel when activated by the overall spike of the Kundalini bioelectricity, your leg gets very very cold. Ice cold, there's nothing to debate about or doubt. Feeling cold somewhere is very far away from feeling pure paralyzing ice, which is terrifying.

On the opposite fire Pingala, that is very similar to a burning fire, it feels as such - fire. The Shusumna is pure lava. The front extensions in themselves need a downward movement of the energy from the crown chakra. Rising energy by the front is dubious and dangerous. The rising of the energy be it from the legs or Serpent is to be by the back extensions up to the crown and down to the base again by the front ones. Its all on the site.

You feel "lighter and cold" when you do that because you dissipate the energy as you cannot do what you want, and if you succeed you'll do something else that you're not aware off. If you want to rise the sexual energy and not by the back extensions, which is very hard, you'll need to do it by the main chakras and have knowledge and control of the body and energy. This is something that takes not months but maybe years to control properly.

The "thick and hot" no matter where you feel it, indicates a blockage, that's why it's thick and magnetic. If the blockage is cleared, at most you'll fell the magnetic propeties more by the radiant nature of it.

It's all fun and games but when you develop a little control and discernment and you do stupid things with energy it leads to big downfalls, time waste and health problems. Every chakra is in direct influence of specific glands and organs. Only by stressing some organs leads to bad time, but imagine frying your nerves and the tissue of your organs.

When it comes to Kundalini there is no experiment to do, if any experiment is done its the Serpent on you not the other way around. This is exactly like most people are confused about, like the new agers that confuse emotions and "positive thinking" with spirituality. Feeling a little cold or burning sensation means nothing. Confirmation bias and other mental limitations with confused and most often non-knowdlege leads not to nothing but minus nothing. You'll be blown away by the consequences of just cleaning the aura and chakras and slow empowering, and that is perfect, lets leave the sacred Serpent out of mental glorification.

WEASZX said:

There is no 'cold' serpent to my knowledge, the kundalini serpent is a fiery energy generator that cycles through the soul, it is of the essence of everlasting life, the 666, the sun, therefore it is of fire and this is why it feels like almost painful hot lead rising through with a proper ascension.

I'm afraid if you're feeling 'cold' from this serpent then it sounds rather clued in to me that it's not the serpent you're rising and is likely just a build up of directed energy focus that you're guiding along your chakras, this can feel like anything you intend or believe it to and it can be very convincing as the serpent, but one should know to discern truth from fantasy.

It can take years and years up to a decade or more (unless there are certain key factors from past lives) to befit the soul and body properly for the ascension of the kundalini serpent and then from there the next effort and step is keeping it risen because it doesn't just 'click' into place permanently. If that was the case we never would have lost our risen state from ancient past to begin with, it takes further consistent effort to maintain a risen state to hold it there perpetually and the kundalini has the potential to recede again which may happen the first few times or so.

There's a reason the Magnum Opus and all that combined is called The Great Work, it takes effort.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts everyone.

I explained a lot of what I was doing in a post that wasn't approved of. Im overloading the kundalini pathway up the spine with energy in order to speed up the kundalini ascension. Im cooling the overloaded energy as it gets very hot. I do feel the kundalini raise with the overload and Ive gotten some very overwhelming results later as well.

After I cleared the blocks in my throat chakra, I asked the kundalini to raise (it did) and then I created a circuit from the front connection to the base chakra and circulated the overload a few times. I didn't feel any symptoms other than the heat at first, I continued up to the 6th chakra. The 6th was very easy to pass through and I didn't have any problems.

After about a day or two, I started noticing I was having panic attacks, and that I was always having them but I thought it was normal. My awareness of these panic attacks made them even more severe. I almost quit my job because of this, and Ive been there for 1.5 years.

I believe the kundalini is an extension of the subconscious. It's not a seperate entity as far as I know. The subconscious does feel seperate at times. One of the other syptoms of this experiment was that the kundalini/subconscious actually made it known that it doesn't like to take orders from me. I apologized and corrected my behaviour.

If anyone would like to discuss this in more detail, Im open to it. Im 90% sure my experiment is working, I was only unsure about the coolness I felt in the front extensions. I may create a channel similar to the kundalini for the front extensions if there is any benefit in that.

WEASZX said:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts everyone.

I explained a lot of what I was doing in a post that wasn't approved of. Im overloading the kundalini pathway up the spine with energy in order to speed up the kundalini ascension. Im cooling the overloaded energy as it gets very hot. I do feel the kundalini raise with the overload and Ive gotten some very overwhelming results later as well.

After I cleared the blocks in my throat chakra, I asked the kundalini to raise (it did) and then I created a circuit from the front connection to the base chakra and circulated the overload a few times. I didn't feel any symptoms other than the heat at first, I continued up to the 6th chakra. The 6th was very easy to pass through and I didn't have any problems.

After about a day or two, I started noticing I was having panic attacks, and that I was always having them but I thought it was normal. My awareness of these panic attacks made them even more severe. I almost quit my job because of this, and Ive been there for 1.5 years.

I believe the kundalini is an extension of the subconscious. It's not a seperate entity as far as I know. The subconscious does feel seperate at times. One of the other syptoms of this experiment was that the kundalini/subconscious actually made it known that it doesn't like to take orders from me. I apologized and corrected my behaviour.

If anyone would like to discuss this in more detail, Im open to it. Im 90% sure my experiment is working, I was only unsure about the coolness I felt in the front extensions. I may create a channel similar to the kundalini for the front extensions if there is any benefit in that.
Mate you're delusional as fuck, you're are light years away from actually raising the kundalini based on your maturity, delusions and spiritual advancement. You are better off starting to be more grounded and not use drugs if you really want to advance and become a proper SS.

WEASZX said:

You're going to destroy yourself and fry your system.

In your evident delusions it seems you've been trying to do this for a while and it's already messed you up a bit. Take the advice of those who have been advancing on this path for years, you need to stop this before you waste a perfectly good lifetime with a fatal result.

If you don't listen you'll pay the consequences and not just physically but spiritually. When severe mental distress, confusion and disorientation with weary vision hits you, you better recognize this as severe warning sign number one and stop immediately and smarten up. I'm serious.

Thank you for you replies again.

I will no longer be sharing my experiments, as they're dangerous and unwelcome here. Im getting real results from this, and it feels almost as if Ive become addicted to it. I have struggled for almost a straight year on my throat chakra, to the point I gave up on spirituality entirely. Now I have a way of finishing the kundalini within months. I really do appreciate your warnings, as theyll likely prevent people foolish enough to try this themselves.

I can't stop now. Im going to use official meditations to perhaps make the forced ascension more smooth, but I cant force myself to stop this experiment entirely. Im so close to finishing. Im just so tired of living the life I have been for so long, putting so much effort for little or no results.

Ill shut up about it now. Not another peep from me regarding this or any other seriously dangerous theory/experiment. If I die or get any serious psychosis I recognize that it's my fault entirely and that I was warned by many.

NakedPluto said:
That is just the Ida channel. See the Twin Serpent meditation. It has nothing to do directly with the Kundalini Serpent, that rises by the Shusumna (Spine) channel.

This is not the case but...

Often when the Kundalini is stimulated, due to blockages, the energy gets stuck in the other 2 channels, one at a time. When it does get stuck, depending on the level of manifestation, you get in very big trouble. The Ida channel when activated by the overall spike of the Kundalini bioelectricity, your leg gets very very cold. Ice cold, there's nothing to debate about or doubt. Feeling cold somewhere is very far away from feeling pure paralyzing ice, which is terrifying.

On the opposite fire Pingala, that is very similar to a burning fire, it feels as such - fire. The Shusumna is pure lava. The front extensions in themselves need a downward movement of the energy from the crown chakra. Rising energy by the front is dubious and dangerous. The rising of the energy be it from the legs or Serpent is to be by the back extensions up to the crown and down to the base again by the front ones. Its all on the site.

You feel "lighter and cold" when you do that because you dissipate the energy as you cannot do what you want, and if you succeed you'll do something else that you're not aware off. If you want to rise the sexual energy and not by the back extensions, which is very hard, you'll need to do it by the main chakras and have knowledge and control of the body and energy. This is something that takes not months but maybe years to control properly.

The "thick and hot" no matter where you feel it, indicates a blockage, that's why it's thick and magnetic. If the blockage is cleared, at most you'll fell the magnetic propeties more by the radiant nature of it.

It's all fun and games but when you develop a little control and discernment and you do stupid things with energy it leads to big downfalls, time waste and health problems. Every chakra is in direct influence of specific glands and organs. Only by stressing some organs leads to bad time, but imagine frying your nerves and the tissue of your organs.

When it comes to Kundalini there is no experiment to do, if any experiment is done its the Serpent on you not the other way around. This is exactly like most people are confused about, like the new agers that confuse emotions and "positive thinking" with spirituality. Feeling a little cold or burning sensation means nothing. Confirmation bias and other mental limitations with confused and most often non-knowdlege leads not to nothing but minus nothing. You'll be blown away by the consequences of just cleaning the aura and chakras and slow empowering, and that is perfect, lets leave the sacred Serpent out of mental glorification.

I'm revisiting this because for a while now I thought this was some kind of attack, but was lead to the colour red and the pingala to figure out some kind of balance and I've been trying to sort things out from there. I will state from experience that yes, the ida channel is absolute paralyzingly ice cold to the point I've crumpled to the floor or had to make an emergency retreat to a hot shower (Which still didn't help the near freezing of my internal organs), and here I thought I was somehow doing severe cryokinesis upon myself with lack of control or something. On the other hand the pingala is very hot and absolutely saturates the body with a strong glowing heat, when my mind stopped focusing wherever the heck it was focusing in activating the ida like that, the pingala took over with that immense heat warming me up. I never did any of this stuff to myself on purpose, rather my subconscious directed to places without my consent somehow and triggered it. I realize now such temperature events were not attacks, because yes they were incredibly severe, so you can't really blame me for thinking such.

I do notice an imbalance in regards to my pingala, my ida seems incredibly dominant, very powerful from the left nostril in the sun and moon breath while it feels like my pingala is weakened or blocked (This has been where pretty much all enemy psychic attacks have manifested in taunting me among many other cruelties and attacks with fears and such, upon the right side of my psychic centres. On the other hand, all demon communications have been on the left side of my psychic centres where they've been guiding me to things that have been helping me greatly, sure it makes it easier to tell what is what in regards to trust but I'd much rather make both channels safe and secure from infiltration).

Would a weakened ida or pingala actually mean the enemy has an easier time infiltrating on that side of the weakened channel? It seems to make sense at least. This was why I was told to use red (of the pingala) to fight off the attacks, which actually work and it feels like it balances something out in my soul too and this can come with a relieving feeling.

To answer your question, the channels in themselves can only be blocked as a nod on a rope it is blocked, which in return you would feel the tension in the respective area and organs, as a breath of air without oxygen. The influence is mostly on other relative consequences of opening and expanding these channels.

The circulation of energy is somewhat always happening in the body and soul, as without it leads to death,don't know for sure if a quick one or leading to more natural health problems. On the opposite when these channel's get to be amplified and in return they expand in size, really comparable to veins, they project and absorb at the same time in accordance of their own nature.

There are cycles and timings of when the chanells open and manifest themselves, it would be nice to write down the time and astrology influences of the day to have a more precise picture and understanding.

For example when a lightbulb is off, in the dark you don't see if the bulb is dirty, when turned on, the light highlights the bulbs lack of uniformity and other problems.

It is absolutely possible that enemies can manipulate, elude and forge manifestations and programming of the advancement, but they always operate on a platform already there to begin with. Either it is from past lives, current or planted seeds of the enemy.
Everytime my psychic chakras open due to heightened bioelectricity, before I "confront" reality in a sense, I have to swim by different and uncontrolled imagery, feelings and patterns of my own subconscious, which is focused at first on imagination. And as always almost, I get attacked and interfered by the enemy.

In the first meditative routines I had, I would always endure counter thoughts of the enemy. The mind was wildly inoperative to my self. After going deeper, twisting and asociating feelings with the opposite. For example, I would project myself in a "safe heaven" of mine, only to feel tremendous fear and horror. Along the way when they didn't succeed with such they changed to contradictory imagery. I saw at least 5 different types of grey aliens, to unnecessary details, xian patterns. Further I used to hear pouring curses by different entities, terrifying experiences. In contact with other thoughtforms of the enemy sent at me, always linking to the heart and throat chakra, which aimed at destroying physical the heart.

I would always use protections, and other than that, I would use my character to ignore these happenings, in form of absolute trust and power over whatever confrontation I am up against, opposing and being fierce in face of the enemy. I observed very deeply that, everything that happens against us by the hands of the enemy is a mirroring and reaction of energy and stages we are currently in. Their pool of energy is programed as such to have this intelligence of action, which is impersonal in itself. When the enemy interferes personally, their goal if possible will always aim higher, for example if possible to kill. I encountered this and other than power of trust in own soul and "life" in general as a counter balance is the most important. Bravery. They fear potential the most, which comes at fruition when the consciousness applies to it's essence itself, force of life and power of breakthrough in opposition.

Later when it happened to met and be obliged to communicate and confront in real life, as a physical manifestation of the higher war, the jews in a court date, before the meeting I was instructed by the Demon Mulciber to protect myself with the color red, and more specifically the color "Vermilion". The red color is necessary in these personal confrontations and high stakes operations, which can be applied to important steps in advancement. You can study the color Vermilion, it is related to the volcanic activity. But I will honestly say that the energy of Vermilion is extremely wild, and control of the self is very hard in big quantities. I was blessed that day with a lot of this energy and I was at the limit of losing control over my mind and body.

For example, when we talk about water energy, and the ida channel, everything related to the watery archetypes of manifestations are amplified as well.

When my channels opened and expanded to terifing measures, I was instructed to balance myself with Alternate Nostril Breathing, and the Lunar breathing. Also I would retain my sexual energy in order to benefit from the higher energies, which in it's release would have tremendous power of creation and influence.

As well when the ice energy made my flesh virtually cryogenized, I would focus only on my Tail bone and ignore and not send further energy in the matter. Over the span of months, everything balanced itself. I also learned to never unite the ice and fire myself, and to let the Serpent by it's nature and default to do that. I still paralize my body in sleep by the excess of static energy in my body, which started after the balancing of said energies.

Another useful thing for me, was that when the water stage of purifying began, I had a profound dream of the Serpent, where a wall of cement was destroyed by a stream of inundating water. The image of natural, healty water, waterfalls and such helped me programs myself to accommodate to more normal manifestations of the water element, in opposition of wild and uncontrollable experiences. A similar experience of ecstatic and uncontrollable pain but also power was when my solar expanded. Profound pain but also influence over the matter was possible. It is very clearly that we are to learn first the baby steps before lending ourselves to manifest power without awareness of the actual mechanism and consequences. Similarly I have health problems because of reckless things I did.

My overall advice is, even in very powerful, painful and uncontrollable experiences of the soul, to have bravery and trust in what is happening. The enemy is short lived where important things are developing, and usually they show their faulty perversion.

Almost forgot, I vibrated and got helped extremely by AUM, I would vibrate Aum in my entire body, and in return I would be balanced to the most peaceful equilibrium. You should definitely try vibrate for a couple of minutes before and after workings.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I'm revisiting this because for a while now I thought this was some kind of attack, but was lead to the colour red and the pingala to figure out some kind of balance and I've been trying to sort things out from there. I will state from experience that yes, the ida channel is absolute paralyzingly ice cold to the point I've crumpled to the floor or had to make an emergency retreat to a hot shower (Which still didn't help the near freezing of my internal organs), and here I thought I was somehow doing severe cryokinesis upon myself with lack of control or something. On the other hand the pingala is very hot and absolutely saturates the body with a strong glowing heat, when my mind stopped focusing wherever the heck it was focusing in activating the ida like that, the pingala took over with that immense heat warming me up. I never did any of this stuff to myself on purpose, rather my subconscious directed to places without my consent somehow and triggered it. I realize now such temperature events were not attacks, because yes they were incredibly severe, so you can't really blame me for thinking such.

I do notice an imbalance in regards to my pingala, my ida seems incredibly dominant, very powerful from the left nostril in the sun and moon breath while it feels like my pingala is weakened or blocked (This has been where pretty much all enemy psychic attacks have manifested in taunting me among many other cruelties and attacks with fears and such, upon the right side of my psychic centres. On the other hand, all demon communications have been on the left side of my psychic centres where they've been guiding me to things that have been helping me greatly, sure it makes it easier to tell what is what in regards to trust but I'd much rather make both channels safe and secure from infiltration).

Would a weakened ida or pingala actually mean the enemy has an easier time infiltrating on that side of the weakened channel? It seems to make sense at least. This was why I was told to use red (of the pingala) to fight off the attacks, which actually work and it feels like it balances something out in my soul too and this can come with a relieving feeling.

NakedPluto said:
To answer your question, the channels in themselves can only be blocked as a nod on a rope it is blocked, which in return you would feel the tension in the respective area and organs, as a breath of air without oxygen. The influence is mostly on other relative consequences of opening and expanding these channels.

The circulation of energy is somewhat always happening in the body and soul, as without it leads to death,don't know for sure if a quick one or leading to more natural health problems. On the opposite when these channel's get to be amplified and in return they expand in size, really comparable to veins, they project and absorb at the same time in accordance of their own nature.

There are cycles and timings of when the chanells open and manifest themselves, it would be nice to write down the time and astrology influences of the day to have a more precise picture and understanding.

For example when a lightbulb is off, in the dark you don't see if the bulb is dirty, when turned on, the light highlights the bulbs lack of uniformity and other problems.

It is absolutely possible that enemies can manipulate, elude and forge manifestations and programming of the advancement, but they always operate on a platform already there to begin with. Either it is from past lives, current or planted seeds of the enemy.
Everytime my psychic chakras open due to heightened bioelectricity, before I "confront" reality in a sense, I have to swim by different and uncontrolled imagery, feelings and patterns of my own subconscious, which is focused at first on imagination. And as always almost, I get attacked and interfered by the enemy.

In the first meditative routines I had, I would always endure counter thoughts of the enemy. The mind was wildly inoperative to my self. After going deeper, twisting and asociating feelings with the opposite. For example, I would project myself in a "safe heaven" of mine, only to feel tremendous fear and horror. Along the way when they didn't succeed with such they changed to contradictory imagery. I saw at least 5 different types of grey aliens, to unnecessary details, xian patterns. Further I used to hear pouring curses by different entities, terrifying experiences. In contact with other thoughtforms of the enemy sent at me, always linking to the heart and throat chakra, which aimed at destroying physical the heart.

I would always use protections, and other than that, I would use my character to ignore these happenings, in form of absolute trust and power over whatever confrontation I am up against, opposing and being fierce in face of the enemy. I observed very deeply that, everything that happens against us by the hands of the enemy is a mirroring and reaction of energy and stages we are currently in. Their pool of energy is programed as such to have this intelligence of action, which is impersonal in itself. When the enemy interferes personally, their goal if possible will always aim higher, for example if possible to kill. I encountered this and other than power of trust in own soul and "life" in general as a counter balance is the most important. Bravery. They fear potential the most, which comes at fruition when the consciousness applies to it's essence itself, force of life and power of breakthrough in opposition.

Later when it happened to met and be obliged to communicate and confront in real life, as a physical manifestation of the higher war, the jews in a court date, before the meeting I was instructed by the Demon Mulciber to protect myself with the color red, and more specifically the color "Vermilion". The red color is necessary in these personal confrontations and high stakes operations, which can be applied to important steps in advancement. You can study the color Vermilion, it is related to the volcanic activity. But I will honestly say that the energy of Vermilion is extremely wild, and control of the self is very hard in big quantities. I was blessed that day with a lot of this energy and I was at the limit of losing control over my mind and body.

For example, when we talk about water energy, and the ida channel, everything related to the watery archetypes of manifestations are amplified as well.

When my channels opened and expanded to terifing measures, I was instructed to balance myself with Alternate Nostril Breathing, and the Lunar breathing. Also I would retain my sexual energy in order to benefit from the higher energies, which in it's release would have tremendous power of creation and influence.

As well when the ice energy made my flesh virtually cryogenized, I would focus only on my Tail bone and ignore and not send further energy in the matter. Over the span of months, everything balanced itself. I also learned to never unite the ice and fire myself, and to let the Serpent by it's nature and default to do that. I still paralize my body in sleep by the excess of static energy in my body, which started after the balancing of said energies.

Another useful thing for me, was that when the water stage of purifying began, I had a profound dream of the Serpent, where a wall of cement was destroyed by a stream of inundating water. The image of natural, healty water, waterfalls and such helped me programs myself to accommodate to more normal manifestations of the water element, in opposition of wild and uncontrollable experiences. A similar experience of ecstatic and uncontrollable pain but also power was when my solar expanded. Profound pain but also influence over the matter was possible. It is very clearly that we are to learn first the baby steps before lending ourselves to manifest power without awareness of the actual mechanism and consequences. Similarly I have health problems because of reckless things I did.

My overall advice is, even in very powerful, painful and uncontrollable experiences of the soul, to have bravery and trust in what is happening. The enemy is short lived where important things are developing, and usually they show their faulty perversion.

Almost forgot, I vibrated and got helped extremely by AUM, I would vibrate Aum in my entire body, and in return I would be balanced to the most peaceful equilibrium. You should definitely try vibrate for a couple of minutes before and after workings.

They fear potential. Sounds like it does have strongly to do with the throat and heart chakra (The throat for creativity in meditation and the heart for balancing the forces to manifest it), which isn't to surprising as I've had many relational signs, warnings and experiences regarding both and have been seeing a heart symbol for ages now most repeatedly, the throat is a matter I only recently discovered in having some kind of physical health issue, which explains the difficulties I'd been having with regards to meditation in projecting creativity for it, thus potential as I've experienced what physical ailments in other areas can do to a chakra and it damn near completely disables them in their proper functions.

I've had to use alternative means of visuals and such. I've also been told to work with water quite a few times now but never understood what was meant exactly in how, still don't really, along with blue energy. Last night for instance I was dealing with the same damn thing of my psychic activity being far too wild and open or expanding into some kind of undesired doorway that was letting in all kinds of bothersome entities, taunting and laughing at me and giving me nightmares, I would keep being psychically 'injected', for lack of a better word, with high amounts of energy that would startle me to distressed wakefulness and keep me from sleeping. In desperately going to Satan for help I was shown a symbol similar to the aquarius symbol and I could only briefly make out the astral 'texture' of water, so I kept trying to use water but because of the issues apparently with the throat chakra, I struggle terribly to actually direct and manifest things where I want them to go, as if I can't 'create' it, I can visualize it but it's like I can't 'do' it.

I struggled and tried asking for help again only to be told "You got this" and I just kept trying and eventually managed something in finally feeling that coldness of the water in my head. I was then shown an image of a seashell (hearing the ocean meaning engulf the water element around my clairaudience centres or ears in general, I actually don't even know how safe this stuff is and if I was being given the proper advice by an actual demon, but I had no idea how else to deal with the problem and as far as I was aware my focus was on Satan as best I could manage) I managed as best I could, which wasn't great but things felt a little less wild in the psychic mind and I was able to sleep.

A day prior to this when I was trying to protect myself before bed to prevent one particular horrific attack that near scared me half to death from happening again, I again desperately went to Satan and was told to use blue on the side of my psychic centres that was being opened up to these hostiles somehow, and someone told me to 'lock that door' after I calmed down and fought through that nightmare of a lucid event, in which I could only understand in trying to visualize closing a doorway on that side of my soul where all the attacks were coming from to try and block them out, which I wasn't able to really do that effectively but at least I stopped focusing on it all, but I'm not sure if that's really what the supposed demon meant, because I was also shown a symbol of an actual physical heart and then an ankh.

Recently in the past day I realized focusing and accepting or embracing lunar energies or feminine energies (I would focus my attention on Lilith too) seemed to balance something out in me giving some kind of proper stability and quietening that noisy and wild psychic activity that seems to allow those hostile entities in. I was also told to use red quite a lot and had been using it to keep such psychic attacks at bay as best as I could (mostly in just invoking it around the psychic centres), but I don't want to do anything stupid to imbalance myself or mess with things too much, this feels like very advanced and obscure detailed stuff that our website doesn't even hint at in regards to, makes it very difficult to know what is going on and I honestly wonder if this is such a serious thing that I should consult Maxine somehow. There is very obviously some kind of 'doorway' there that seems to enable such attacks or some kind of latch, but the detachment methods I've been trying to do aren't seeming to work as like I said, there's certain health problems causing spiritual setbacks in my focus and directing.

All I know is I've been seemingly told to circulate and breathe energy in up through my feet, I've been signed to the nadis, the granthis, the heart symbol, a physical heart symbol, an ankh, the number 4 and 5 (related to the heart and throat chakra?), water, red energy, blue energy, the moon, the serpent (I keep hearing the word 'snake' all the time) the 8 number and infinity symbol, the pentagram, the pitchfork and balance, not to mention there has been very high stressed signs in regards to my physical health.

It all seems like one big general answer, but the problem is, I have no clue what my steps are, what the details are, how to go about it and what the ultimate accomplishment in doing really is. What is my end goal, what is going on? What has happened to me that I was so unaware of until I finally began opening up to direct psychic communication for the first time and seeing and experiencing all this crap on the other side? What in the hell is this 'door'? I think the largest most absolute struggle with all of this though is that debilitation in actually being able to direct my desires in meditation because of the health of the throat chakra and my physical health in general spiritually affecting me. Does red energy actually shut these things out? In using it I can feel energy being pulled from my left side to my right, feeling like it's pushing out the right, the right side of my soul is where all the attacks come from and where this apparent 'door' is.

I wish I knew what to do precisely but it's not like the gods are physically hear to tell me in person with clear communications, this is unfortunately all I seem to have to be able to go by.

I know exactly what you detail brother, I have a lot of similar experiences of the same nature and causes.

My understanding came from the same doubts and incentives I had over months to a more accurate picture lately. Which finds it's signifying in the nature of our own ability to discern and become aware.

I assume, from my own experiences that is, that at a certain point in the day, but mostly at night you notice a difference in atmosphere, a sudden alternation of senses that in a couple of timings come to fruition in different ways. The hearing centers open up, from noise statics to hearing aliens talking, up to strange noises coming to specific channels, sometimes with disorientation which feel sometimes as drifting off with the whole body. Spinning sensations etc. Wakefulness in sleep and watchfulness, and an overall a heavy presence of consciousness seemingly outside of you, which is magnetic at times. Strange visions, full senses visions, future seeing, attacks, and uncomfortable tensions, like in between realms. The astral body being uncomfortably present.

If you could notice, does your nostrils are open both? Or one is lacking the other? Similarly, try to notice if you feel energy pooling in your feet and hands. If you turn your attention to the throat do you feel to cough? Or if when you are full of energy do you sneeze? Discomfort in specific positions, electric stabs in feet and hands. All of these symptoms happen to me when I am very unbalanced and have spikes of bioelectricity.

If you happen to have an unbalanced phase and with the above sensory explosion, it would mean to me that you either benefit from rising and cultivating your sexual energy or your Serpent is active and working in your system.

Doing too much spiritual warfare counts as well, as it can create very big spikes of energy from which you can be stolen into without control. Unlocking and cleaning of the soul sometimes happen to be felt as a catapult into action.

All in all, here is a great thing and an amazing thing. In every meditation, working and spiritual experience, all that encompasses activity to spiritual goals are subjected and under the enormous requirement which is: Control.

Doing yoga, mantras, meditating, all are the extensions and endings in themselves that compose control, control over our subtle energies, our centers, nadis, mental, emotions, controlling the inner universe that in mirroring transforms in controlling the outer.

So the beginning and the end are everything the concept of "control" is.

Now the first control is over the material, which is the masculine aspect, we control the fire and mechanical aspect of our soul and body first. The Pingala. Discipline, routine, wakefulness, action, alertness, work, spark, daytime - all these actions and realms forged together in the aim of spiritual action which is the first part of all yoga.

The control of the masculine instructs and gives a platform of opening and flourishing of the feminine. Later by the control of the feminine, we control everything that is and isn't, which is the authority and presidential nature over the matter.

The feminine aspect is the opposite and the water aspect of all things, which finds itself in the opposite direction which is sleep, comatose feelings, depths, the subconscious, absorption, contraction, and indefinite action. All comparations can be endlessly made, but that's the overall simplistic picture.

So when the feminine part of the soul wakes up, and is amplified and expands, it's own nature will be on the platform of unconsciousness, which is opposite to the memory and focused more on present reality, of experience and indefinite expression, limitless by the cognitive discourse of the logical part of the brain.

A lot of the visions, experiences, feelings, and apparent nightmares, are seeds and the nature of your own subconscious, which when finally after enough cultivation of energy and advancement comes to be experienced by the consciousness in a more tangible and remembering way. The nature of this is of course veiled in great depth, as the chaotic sea is starting to be expressed from the "Pandora box" that is your own aspects of the soul. Here lies the beautiful nature of our knowledge and power, because from this opening, you are to experience these "pourings" in their full form, and by the power of your own deeds of void meditation and control over the self, to pierce by, understand and in the finality to control this state. Coming to control which is your own mechanisms and own flowers you are almost a godly being. The knowledge of the subconscious, when united with the conscious by the Serpent, creates the everlasting perception of the fabric of the world, which first started in understanding in your own fabric, and inner world.

All of these happen, and of course, the enemy is there to make it worse, and harder. But the only thing they can't do is stop you from stepping and letting yourself leap into the unknown, which is your own garden that only needs a light shed on to have a better understanding. I never closed for example my chakras, but instead, I always project Satans Sigil onto them when I need comfort in different situations. If I close them, I stand extremely uncomfortable in a suspended void, which is counterproductive to me.

Experiencing the same, I would definitely say to you that the wild and uncontrollable aspects of the psychic centers have nothing to do directly with your individual aspects and soul if you have problems or not at the heart or throat. This is a stage of waking up the inner power, that comes and needs to be accommodated to. Being overwhelming is it's nature, as it is something to work up to that place of sensory perception, and that is a natural state of being. Cleaning and sliding out the foreign interference, along with acquiring control over it is the aim. The subconscious is very instinctive and like a lion in its expansion. One thing I noticed the witnessing my own soul, is that the word "nature" is a satisfactory comparison. Nature is wild, powerful, at times harsh and merciless, and other times full of compassion and bliss. The aquarian quality is of the correct rebellion, an uprising of the self in face of "un-identification", detachment ( ie. Oppositional circumstances). Be detached, calm, and with clarity, in witnessing whatever with the use of the blue color. I used the blue color a lot of times to sleep against merciless psychic attacks.

I would've also mentioned that my guardian Anubis, instructed me to use the Varuna mantra, mantra of water, of Neptune, to specifically clean the higher chakras. But the mantra empowers and catapults extremely the psychic centers, which would be not alright for you, and it is a very unnecessary working for most of the people, especially being a Neptune force. It happened to me to be in need of it, as I had a debilitating water element in my sacral, which had almost fatal consequences on my health. The idea is the same, which is that you need to clean the feminine aspects of the soul, and if not, accommodate this phase of change.
Working with water is a higher step of soul working and alchemy.

To use and create water, I observed that you could try to focus on the 7th chakra, and try to pull down ice energy to the 3rd eye. The 3rd eye should open, sometimes so powerful you could think it is fire instead of ice energy, but it is so icy that telling the nature is hard. Feeling the 3rd eye, a cold breeze and cold airy elemental should be a manifestation of the forehead, which will go down by the eyes and face. Focusing on this, try to pull it down to the throat and eventually heart. The heart chakra when activated by cold energy, opens up the pectoral with the same energy, that will feel like something very protective and self-sustaining. (even if at times would feel paralyzing).
This happened to me involuntarily, and in an attempt to recreate I succeeded, but there needs to be carefulness to not let the energy static, as it can be potentially very dangerous. Don't know for sure the whole mechanism and related to advice on it, but I think you are responsible enough to judge for yourself, as I don't want to give unreasonable advice.

Another way I use water is by far the very simple image. Creating a place full of water, engulf myself with water, and use the breath to inhale either in points or whole-body water.

You could also develop the ability of this, by evoking in external objects water. For example, I used many times with success water to cool down very quickly hot food, and at the same time program and " bless" the food to nourish me. I simply visualize the food underwater, and then quickly its form frozen. As well as when drinking water, you could illuminate it by visualization, and imprint in it happy memories and whatever. It makes a very big difference, which is first in changing the taste of it. "Blessed" water tastes so much better.

---
I wanted to ask you, as a trivial question, as I was very interested and wondering if happened to others. The gods to me spoke almost always in the center of my head, rarely on the sides, as I hear a lot of static noise on the sides. Always my communication with the Gods is translated into my native language, which sometimes can end up funny by the astral interferences. But I noticed that, when the enemy spoke to me, it rarely got translated to my native language, and I heard alien languages which are very disturbing to say at least. Also, the voice of the enemy is always distorted in some form or another. Did you experience something like that before?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back