Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asking from priest/priestess and all members

shekeb

I need some motivation or inspiration or any advice to keep me up from my difficulties. It is very hard to live in a non satanist area or can't say anything of who is the THE FATHER SATAN to your close friend or even family.
In the end HAIL SATAN!!!!!

666S666 said:
I need some motivation or inspiration or any advice to keep me up from my difficulties. It is very hard to live in a non satanist area or can't say anything of who is the THE FATHER SATAN to your close friend or even family.

Motivation is a fleeting substance really. What you need is discipline. That is what will keep you on the path, and too push forward.

The Motivations are there, God head, Satanic world, Golden Age ECT.

Fire rushes forward, and then burns out. It is Earth that gives one results. That provides endurance.

666S666 said:

You know what it was like in the medieval ages? Couldn't set foot outside your door without so much as a "g*d bless" otherwise you face the chopping block. Every nook and cranny you had to face a church or some priest in your face preaching the words of their garbage day by day and thank all hell door-to-door xians in these present times is pretty much dead, at least in the americas.

You want to know how good you actually have it? We have more freedom in this lifetime than others who lost their very lives trying to so much as practice in secret our true pagan ways. We have better means to doing this within our very own homes, bedrooms, apartments, frickin' freeways than we ever had before. Pagans toughed through those times if you'd believe it, that's how strong they fought for our original ways of truth, they were surrounded by the threat of execution for this 24/7 if they were found out. We are not as endangered in this time as they were back then, but if they could endure through all of that without so much as being able to say one public complaint otherwise face death, so can we for much less drastic endangerment.

We live a secret life, we're pretty much warriors who live in the shadows fighting for the literal freedom and safety of this entire planet and the human race. To do this we have to don our daily disguise amongst the masses and act like we haven't so much as looked at a pentagram. Oh we pretend to their faces we're 'aloof' with their trash and act as is to be for the sake of our safety and concealment, but in private we always know who we actually truly are and that is soul deep and will never die no matter how much garbage surrounds us in this world.

It is detrimental and counterproductive to out ourselves, the frustration is understandable and believe me I feel it myself daily, many of us do, but not speaking out from it to outsiders is necessary. Our time will come, but that time is not now and it won't be for a couple more decades, so just hang tight, we're all enduring through this together. We know truth and we hold to truth, for our safety in continuing to do this, we must be concealed and hidden and not let anger and frustrations make us expose ourselves. Vent that hatred through the RTR because it is the enemy's fault this is how things are in the first place.

Shield yourself however you must, have faith and trust in your Aura of Protection and have faith in Satan above all.

That is your motivation comrade and know that you are not alone in this.

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do." - Satan

The Al Jilwah

I know it's rough I have to pretend to be Xtian to some people...the more open people I just pretend to be agnostic. I've tried to open Xtian's eyes about Satan in person before and it's not always wise I can tell you that much. All I got in return was hatred. I tried to open my mother to it but she got sucked back into Xtianity right after I explained things to her. She would wear crosses in my presence so I had to bind her and that shit stopped. It's rough man I know but hang in there as our sufferings for Satan will not go unrewarded.

666S666 said:
I'm in the same situation. I live with my xtian parents, and I have no in-person Satanist friends, so I can't talk about it with anyone.

The best advice I can give you is to meditate as much as you can, focus on Satan, and try to open your astral senses so that you can communicate with your guardian demon. Also, build a strong aura of protection if you're interacting with non-satanists all day long.

Im not sure where youre from, but I cant imagine theistic Satanism being accepted anywhere publically. At best people will dismiss you for being crazy, and honestly only a crazy person would reveal themselves this way. People are too busy and invested in society to question it or themselves. I also have little motivation at times to pursue the occult, but I find myself recently in a completely different mindset.

My previous lack of motivation was based on the fact that all of humanity cannot be saved, that it seemed that only 1 out of 100 at best have even the littlest interest in genuine occult knowledge. I offered people everything they needed to turn their life around, and you know what they did with it? They did absolutely nothing. You can only meet these people half way, you cant force someone to make healthy decisions for themselves. I lost all faith in humanity, accepted it, and then eventually placed this great amount of faith and energy towards myself. Now that I self focus, my life has greatly changed for the better. I have totally alienated from society, and people notice that right away even though I don't go out of my way to show it intentionally. Even other people who practice the occult usually dont energetically assosiate with me, and Im quite alright with that.

You need to be motivated in your own success, even if nobody else can realize it. You need to have a hunger for power, and you cant let any piece of shit human get in your way. Serve yourself, benefit yourself, and if anyone gets in your way you blast them no-holds-barred. Become so sick of humanity that you're disgusted to call yourself human. Evolve beyond the herd, be true to yourself 100%.

Even some people on this forum are hardly worthy of respect. Some people here deserve a great deal of respect. Regardless, you need to have a great deal of respect for yourself, and in order for you to do so in a healthy manner youll need a great deal of self understanding. Find things you're genuinely proud of, maybe it's something other people dont value or recognize. Everyone has at least one good trait about them, find yours and respect yourself for it.

In the end of the day, someone cant find your motivations for you. You need to find what youre passionate about. If I could construct in words to help you effectively, I'd help every worthless human alive. But since I can't, I can't. If you do your best and dont give up, itll be enough. Good luck.

Everywhere on Earth is a non-Satanist area.
You can tell people about Satan online where you hide your real name and details, and thereby remain safe.
I find one of the best motivations is the fact that spiritual development can overcome and remove almost all difficulties. Whatever you are stuggling with can be defeated and changed, it does not have to stay with you.
Be strong, and keep quiet about Satan. Even your friends and family can ruin your life if they find out you're a Satanist.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back