Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

absorption of the energies of the stars and constellation.

StyleCoin said:
Has anyone ever practiced this magic?

I did once in high school with one and I wasn’t sure of the results. I didn’t feel anything. I personally find it pointless to draw from stars other than the inner planets and sun unless guided to do it for a very specific purpose. Which hasn’t happened. Opening up the chakras and working with the natural energies that surround you and impact your life prove to be the most efficient and effective form of magic.

Example, especially if aware enough to see where a certain planet is effecting yours or someone else’s life...

If someone who is bothering you is going through a negative saturn transit to their original saturn or other planets that rule over their personality/reputation/career and their saturn causes issues in their life like a bad reputation or loss of friends, all you’d have to do is raise a bunch of energy and direct everything they do to reflect badly onto them to where they’d destroy everything they currently have going for them. If they were bad mouthing you, they’ll bad mouth to the wrong person or make a complete fool of themselves.

I imagine working with a star would be much more effective if one was having a transit to a fixed star in their natal, and the working revolved around the rulerships of all planets tied together. Someone could amplify the effects of the star.

I have experimented with this moderately. Im sure someone can answer this question better than I can, but Ill do so just in case they don't.

I work mostly with earth's core and the sun for energy when requiring more than I can usually handle at one time. I have intuitively identified the aspects of stars, specifically for healing, and used this source to boost specific magick. My intuition can show me what the star is named (my vision isnt 100% so its blurry/mispelled to a degree) and able to determine what it does. I can affirm Im drawing energy from a star with (X) energy, and itll work. This is potentially dangerous, as if you were to invoke a nasty energy like Pluto youre going to F*** yourself pretty badly from what I understand. You also need to keep in mind which planets you're compatible and incompatible with, which can be found on your natal chart. Your planet compatibility also determines which crystals/stones you can use without getting super F***ed (I haven't seen people talk about this often, but please at least be cautious before trying new crystals/stones).

That's about all I can offer you in regards to general information. I hope you can use what was said in some way beneficial.
Ave
WEASZX

StyleCoin said:

This is real and you can do this.

But I would highly discourage you to do so.
It can be very dangerous, if you do not know what you are doing.
Some Stars‘ energies can harm you.

WEASZX said:
I have experimented with this moderately. Im sure someone can answer this question better than I can, but Ill do so just in case they don't.

I work mostly with earth's core and the sun for energy when requiring more than I can usually handle at one time. I have intuitively identified the aspects of stars, specifically for healing, and used this source to boost specific magick. My intuition can show me what the star is named (my vision isnt 100% so its blurry/mispelled to a degree) and able to determine what it does. I can affirm Im drawing energy from a star with (X) energy, and itll work. This is potentially dangerous, as if you were to invoke a nasty energy like Pluto youre going to F*** yourself pretty badly from what I understand. You also need to keep in mind which planets you're compatible and incompatible with, which can be found on your natal chart. Your planet compatibility also determines which crystals/stones you can use without getting super F***ed (I haven't seen people talk about this often, but please at least be cautious before trying new crystals/stones).

That's about all I can offer you in regards to general information. I hope you can use what was said in some way beneficial.
Ave
WEASZX
Have you had any experience with the energy of the polaris star?

StyleCoin said:
Yes. Just follow the instructions on the page. Say the name of the star several times and focus deeply on it, visualize it, then breathe in its energy. After that, program it.

And stay away from any of the malevolent stars like Zosma and Caput Algol. They have no power that is "hidden" within their danger, so dont try some edgy anime stuff like "I'll tame these energies and get super strong" because you will not gain benefits from them. They would merely ruin your life and cause you deep-seated curses and issues. Don't be an idiot.

Shael said:
StyleCoin said:
Yes. Just follow the instructions on the page. Say the name of the star several times and focus deeply on it, visualize it, then breathe in its energy. After that, program it.

And stay away from any of the malevolent stars like Zosma and Caput Algol. They have no power that is "hidden" within their danger, so dont try some edgy anime stuff like "I'll tame these energies and get super strong" because you will not gain benefits from them. They would merely ruin your life and cause you deep-seated curses and issues. Don't be an idiot.
I am aware that some stars have destructive energy, I will absorb the energy of a specific star to increase my psychic power. thanks for the answer.

NinRick said:
StyleCoin said:

I am aware that it can be dangerous if I am not careful, I am choosing a star that can be safer so that it does not cause me a problem, or perhaps I direct the star's energy into my quartz crystal.

StyleCoin said:
WEASZX said:

Ave
WEASZX
Have you had any experience with the energy of the polaris star?

Yeah dont do it. That was scary too be honest. I wasn't even trying to invoke the thing someone was talking about the star in chat who i found out was an infiltrator (same guy I mentioned in a couple posts back in 2010) and he probably put the energy of this on me even though he claimed I accidentally got it on my from looking at it. It took hours of cleansing. I had to use the sun a lot. Didn't do anything bad to me cause I didn't leave it on me or take it in much it was simply on my aura but its energy seemed very unstable and like something that might cause problems and didn't feel very good.

I wouldn't mess around with that for sure. Feels like something that could cause mental insanity of some kind.

Shael said:
StyleCoin said:

That can work indoors, without being exposed to the star?

Blackdragon666 said:
Yes, definitely. What matters is the proper visualization and focus on the star, as well as proper energy-breathing. I would recommend looking up the star's image as well, both how it looks in the sky and how it looks close-up (there are some sketches of this for most stars).

StyleCoin said:
NinRick said:
StyleCoin said:

I am aware that it can be dangerous if I am not careful, I am choosing a star that can be safer so that it does not cause me a problem, or perhaps I direct the star's energy into my quartz crystal.

Wouldn’t be Planetary squares better?

Blackdragon666 said:
Shael said:
StyleCoin said:

Yes you can.

You can even draw the energy of the star into water or anything else you might drink if you want to try it without too strongly invoking it. I still wouldn't try anything negative with this either. I have a lot of betelgeuse energy still in me from doing that years ago and invoking it as well it kind of caused some luck and protected me in some situations I can see now. I can only imagine what would happen to someone that would intentionally invoke something negative glad I didn't i do admit to thinking about it a couple of times when I was newer due to some things i read like this probably from the enemy. It seems once its in you its hard to get out. If I have another life and don't become immortal something will probably be on that star betelgeuse which actually is cool but if it was a negative star that would be really bad. So yeah dont mess around with stuff when you don't know what your doing.

WEASZX said:

Ave
WEASZX

You won't get super fucked by any crystal or stone provided you stop using it or carrying it on you if you find out its bad. In that case simply clean the aura.

Some of the crystals and stones seem to have been somehow tuned into the enemy with vibration (most to all of the ones that have angel in the title and ones originally ruled by neptune) others can be useful for things like rose quarts for love workings or with runes.

Russ said:
hi guys I'm just wondering if can a beginner like me absorb energy from stars?
no, you would fry your astral senses and you would only absorb the destructive energies of the stars I did it when I was a beginner and it took me 1 year to restore my astral senses, don't do it yet.

NinRick said:
StyleCoin said:
NinRick said:

Wouldn’t be Planetary squares better?
I've used it a few times, but I want to experience other experiences with other meditations.

StyleCoin said:
Russ said:
no, you would fry your astral senses and you would only absorb the destructive energies of the stars I did it when I was a beginner and it took me 1 year to restore my astral senses, don't do it yet.
ohh fuck, thanks man

Russ said:
StyleCoin said:
Russ said:
ohh fuck, thanks man
Don't believe what StyleCoin said there. Star energies are the same as any other energies, and anyone can absorb them. Especially just trying it out once or twice will not have bad effects. Just ensure you stay away from those stars that have negative things to them. Many are strictly negative like Unukalhai, Algol, and Zosma, while others have good effects mixed with bad ones, such as being bad for eyesight. Stay away from all of these and you will be fine.

Never let anyone on here scare you away from even trying something once or twice and collecting your own experience on it. This is a general rule you should remember.

:shock:
Shael said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Yes, definitely. What matters is the proper visualization and focus on the star, as well as proper energy-breathing. I would recommend looking up the star's image as well, both how it looks in the sky and how it looks close-up (there are some sketches of this for most stars).
Wow, thanks.

slyscorpion said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Shael said:

Yes you can.

You can even draw the energy of the star into water or anything else you might drink if you want to try it without too strongly invoking it. I still wouldn't try anything negative with this either. I have a lot of betelgeuse energy still in me from doing that years ago and invoking it as well it kind of caused some luck and protected me in some situations I can see now. I can only imagine what would happen to someone that would intentionally invoke something negative glad I didn't i do admit to thinking about it a couple of times when I was newer due to some things i read like this probably from the enemy. It seems once its in you its hard to get out. If I have another life and don't become immortal something will probably be on that star betelgeuse which actually is cool but if it was a negative star that would be really bad. So yeah dont mess around with stuff when you don't know what your doing.
Thanks for this. I'll keep off fixed stars for now. Their energy sounds like the outer planets'.

Zosma has a very strange and interesting energy feels very alien like and you maybe wouldn't know its bad when invoking it if you were to cause its so different in vibration that you can't tell eaisly.

Didnt invoke this hell no i wouldn't lol but I know someone that has their sun on this star and I felt its energy on them. Didn't know what it was till it was their birthday and I felt from the sun the energies of this stuff.

Wow what a nightmare to deal with. So glad I dont have this somewhere in my chart.

https://astrologyking.com/fixed-stars/

These webpages contain useful information to build up more background knowledge around the stars before using them.

I would say Mirach is safe, maybe Rigel and Spica but with stars always make sure to add affirmations and repeat them deadset into the energy

Doesn’t golden white energy come from the Sun?

In that case, what would happen to someone absorbing energies from Vega (which is more blueish) or Antares (which is more reddish). Just naming examples here.

I think you people are advising someone to do something that you know nothing about.

I neither advise nor advocate against this. Do it at your own risk.

Doesn’t golden white energy come from the Sun?

In that case, what would happen to someone absorbing energies from Vega (which is more blueish) or Antares (which is more reddish). Just naming examples here.

I think you people are advising someone to do something that you know nothing about.

I neither advise nor advocate against this. Do it at your own risk.

Larissa666 said:
There is a page on the stars on JoS, which also outlines the simple method I shared of saying the stars name and focusing on it, then taking in its energies through visualization and energy-breathing. This is only for the stars shown on that page, and should only be done on the strictly benefic stars as I said in my previous post. As long as these general guidelines are followed, there is 0 risk in trying it out a couple times and seeing how it feels for you. I would link that page, but the site is currently down at the time of writing this. It's called something like "Drawing in energies of stars and luminaries", and if I remember right it's on the Meditation section as well as on Azazel's astrology.

Russ said:
StyleCoin said:
Russ said:
ohh fuck, thanks man
I recommend you go a little bit first and then practice this meditation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back