Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blocks in head.

JeraOpus

Hello Satanists i've made 2 posts regarding it in past but my messages were very long so I'll try to explain it shortly so you won't have to read the whole paragram i wrote in my previous 2 Topics those were regarding (Reset Serpent(s)).

Symptoms!:
1. I sent my energy of left side (pingala) into right side (ida)
2. Now the energy tries to go up from backside but gets stuck in Right side and back of head.
3. My right chest ache and I've grown man boobs and my stomach is like a soft balloon.
4. I cannot stimulate my pineal gland i can only sense pituitary gland but it's getting harder to stimulate it day by day.
5. I get ejaculation at right after days when i do exercise and RAUM mantra which resets my progress.
6. I've to control very high Sexual arousal.
7. Evern since i sent energy into right side i've Golden Aura and look a combination of male and female.
8. Doing mantras drains a lot of my energy and i feel tired.
9. For some reason I'm thinking i've to stay alone for some time away from family till the issue is fixed.

Can someone guide me what i should do. Other than RAUM mantra.
Thank you to all those who're looking into it.

JeraOpus said:
Hello Satanists i've made 2 posts regarding it in past but my messages were very long so I'll try to explain it shortly so you won't have to read the whole paragram i wrote in my previous 2 Topics those were regarding (Reset Serpent(s)).

Symptoms!:
1. I sent my energy of left side (pingala) into right side (ida)
2. Now the energy tries to go up from backside but gets stuck in Right side and back of head.
3. My right chest ache and I've grown man boobs and my stomach is like a soft balloon.
4. I cannot stimulate my pineal gland i can only sense pituitary gland but it's getting harder to stimulate it day by day.
5. I get ejaculation at right after days when i do exercise and RAUM mantra which resets my progress.
6. I've to control very high Sexual arousal.
7. Evern since i sent energy into right side i've Golden Aura and look a combination of male and female.
8. Doing mantras drains a lot of my energy and i feel tired.
9. For some reason I'm thinking i've to stay alone for some time away from family till the issue is fixed.

Can someone guide me what i should do. Other than RAUM mantra.
Thank you to all those who're looking into it.

So....what?

You did Raum and that made that you fat? Or was it possibly your diet?

It made you ejaculate? That's due to sexual energy being stimulated.

You're going to stay away from your family, because you're fat and ejaculate?

Trying to follow this.

JeraOpus said:
Not sure if I read this right, but let me clarify that you should not be trying to go celibate. Masturbation and ejaculation is important, and you should do it when you feel like it. You shouldnt "contain" your sexual arousal, but rather let it out in a safe way for you.

Aside from this, try to see a TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) clinic near you and have them look at your symptoms. That is your best bet to getting it fixed, as this is almost guaranteed to have some serious physical issues behind it.

You can use the Dagur, Eihwaz, and Saul runes to blend the female and male halves of the soul evenly.
For example "the energy of the Dagur, Eihwaz and Saul runes completely and permanently purifies and fuses the male and female parts of my soul in a healing and balanced way for me now."
It is helpful to do this after both hatha and kundalini yoga by union of the hand and their chakra after doing the vibrations and affirmations of meditation, this is a mudra to unite the flow of the sexual energies of the soul through the hand, this is one of the most powerful and important meditations to advance and awaken sexual energy and kundalini in the best possible way.
Afterwards, to enhance the balancing effect, it is good to do sun / moon breathing with alternating nostrils (anuloma viloma)

Another meditation is to use the Uruz rune to enhance resistance to increased energy and positively automate the absorption of solar and lunar energy to balance the major nadis.

fuoco blu 666 said:
You can use the Dagur, Eihwaz, and Saul runes to blend the female and male halves of the soul evenly.
For example "the energy of the Dagur, Eihwaz and Saul runes completely and permanently purifies and fuses the male and female parts of my soul in a healing and balanced way for me now."
It is helpful to do this after both hatha and kundalini yoga by union of the hand and their chakra after doing the vibrations and affirmations of meditation, this is a mudra to unite the flow of the sexual energies of the soul through the hand, this is one of the most powerful and important meditations to advance and awaken sexual energy and kundalini in the best possible way.
Afterwards, to enhance the balancing effect, it is good to do sun / moon breathing with alternating nostrils (anuloma viloma)

Another meditation is to use the Uruz rune to enhance resistance to increased energy and positively automate the absorption of solar and lunar energy to balance the major nadis.

Thank you for this I will do this. I'm having difficulties in doing Hatha yoga as if i do not have control on the body like i used to.
I'm also thinking about doing Necronomicon meditations to fully open 3rd eye on this full moon's night.

Shael said:
JeraOpus said:
Not sure if I read this right, but let me clarify that you should not be trying to go celibate. Masturbation and ejaculation is important, and you should do it when you feel like it. You shouldnt "contain" your sexual arousal, but rather let it out in a safe way for you.

Aside from this, try to see a TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) clinic near you and have them look at your symptoms. That is your best bet to getting it fixed, as this is almost guaranteed to have some serious physical issues behind it.

When i get ejaculation at night before doing RAUM meditation during the day time, I think it's releasing extra energy through ejaculation and i've to work hard on reaching the same level next day.

JeraOpus, better to begin the meditation to fully open the third eye on Monday 28 September with the Moon in Pisces, tonight there is the transition from Moon in Capricorn to Moon in Aquarius.
To do the necronomicon meditation it is better to wait for the Full Moon in Taurus on Halloween, this makes the work more powerful and effective.

fuoco blu 666 said:
JeraOpus, better to begin the meditation to fully open the third eye on Monday 28 September with the Moon in Pisces, tonight there is the transition from Moon in Capricorn to Moon in Aquarius.
To do the necronomicon meditation it is better to wait for the Full Moon in Taurus on Halloween, this makes the work more powerful and effective.

Haloween is on Saturday, 31 October isn't that fall of Moon in Scorpion, I'm not sure if i get it correct.

JeraOpus said:
fuoco blu 666 said:

Haloween is on Saturday, 31 October isn't that fall of Moon in Scorpion, I'm not sure if i get it correct.

No the Sun is in Scorpio but that doesnt make any difference in a moon working cause you are not working with the sun.

https://www.moontracks.com/lunar_ingress.html

According to this the moon is in Taurus full moon on Oct 31st. Actually this seems like a great time to start a moon working boosted by the fact that things are more powerful dealing with the astral on that night anyways. For reference the Exaltation degree of the moon is 3 taurus Exaltation degrees are quite powerful gives a boost even to exaltation even though its powerful in the whole sign. Don't know if that occurs when this would be optimal to start or not to be honest.

slyscorpion said:
JeraOpus said:
fuoco blu 666 said:

No the Sun is in Scorpio but that doesnt make any difference in a moon working cause you are not working with the sun.

https://www.moontracks.com/lunar_ingress.html

According to this the moon is in Taurus full moon on Oct 31st. Actually this seems like a great time to start a moon working boosted by the fact that things are more powerful dealing with the astral on that night anyways. For reference the Exaltation degree of the moon is 3 taurus Exaltation degrees are quite powerful gives a boost even to exaltation even though its powerful in the whole sign. Don't know if that occurs when this would be optimal to start or not to be honest.

Oh and if someone really doesn't want to mess with the moon square doing a working where they do the full mantra or short Mantra as done in the square a power number such as 88 or 111 or 216 times each day along with affirmation can be done and will have a good effect though maybe not as powerful as the square or maybe it is more poweful not sure you would be doing the mantra way more times but it will still help with what you want.

This is because the moon square is insane length (Jeffrey Dahmer insane lol as that one member said that was funny) and you have to be precise and remember to do it each day.

If you do this the other way it won't mess up the entire thing if you make an error of one number or something some day so its easier.

Moon will be in Taurus and Waxing Full Moon on 3rd October, I think it's perfect opportunity for Necronomicon.

Necronomicon Meditation for Opening the Third Eye
The following meditation must be performed during a powerful waxing full Moon. The Moon should not be debilitated or in its sign of detriment [Capricorn] or fall [Scorpio]. This meditation is most powerful when performed with a powerful full Moon, when the moon is in its home sign of Cancer or when it is exalted in the sign of Taurus, otherwise, you will be wasting your time. The ancients knew patience in regards to power.
This meditation must be done at night and preferably directly under the light of the full Moon.

Thanks very much about the information on the 3rd of October. By the way, I needed to know, is the Necronomicon Meditation same as the crossing of the Necronomicon gates?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back