Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral temple

Hi Im Reapy

Hi all i have started making use of astral temple more often due to certain circuimstances , i have started getting vivid visions of myself more and more often through out every day and keep on getting even more.It affects me in a possitive way but i just want too make sure if it is normal to get vision of myself and start doing things without me knowing it and also doing things in my dreams start becoming things i do in my sleep. Thanks all.

Hail Satan!!!!

Hi Im Reapy said:
Hi all i have started making use of astral temple more often due to certain circuimstances , i have started getting vivid visions of myself more and more often through out every day and keep on getting even more.It affects me in a possitive way but i just want too make sure if it is normal to get vision of myself and start doing things without me knowing it and also doing things in my dreams start becoming things i do in my sleep. Thanks all.

Hail Satan!!!!

Focusing and tuning your conscious onto the astral to dwell within your temple so often puts a lot of emphasis in the directing of energy and empowerment to your psychic capabilities which puts more focus on the astral plane than the physical plane. If done too often it can create a bit of an imbalance of some factors from elements to chakras and tuning.

The reason you're doing little things and forgetting about them or not being aware you're doing them is because you're coming too 'airy' with your 'head in the clouds' because of this imbalance when you're living more inside your head or mental focus than your grounded conscious focus. Which means by focusing and dwelling so strongly on the astral you are making yourself more tuned to the astral plane and thus less tuned to the material plane, meaning you're going to have a lot less awareness to what you're physically doing on it as if in a daze or a hazy dream.

Perhaps some grounding would do you good to keep centred or you could lessen how much time you spend in your astral temple and balance out some more time in tuning to the physical plane. Void meditation helps with this and just drawing your attention and focus to the 'here and now' on Earth, focusing on the material objects around you and such or going for a walk in the woods (trees, vegetation and dirt are all associated of the Earth element which helps ground and centre the soul and mind).

Hope this helps and clarifies.

Hi Im Reapy said:

Hail Satan!!!!

Sweet.

Hi Im Reapy said:
Hail Satan!!!!

Normal, and also, as you grow and advance your astral temple will become your real life. You really are your own astral temple and these worlds will eventually collide. Whether it be a perfect house, relationship, skill, it grows and manifests physically. I really love the dreams that come with growth. Lucid dreaming and what not. It doesn’t really happen much anymore. I haven’t received dream messages in ages. I have seen my astral body come out and do things, really beautiful things, when my energies are high and sleep isn’t really sleep anymore. I would like to though. Maybe soon.

Awsome thanks my friend really aprecuate it....knowing this makes it soo freaking awsome....damn it really feels like all the stars are colliding inside me when i do working in the temple....best feeling ever :D

Hail Furfur!!!
Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back