Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Loving myself

Blackdragon666

I have low self-esteem/self love. I tend to put other people in my life above myself, giving them more time/effort. I know it's unhealthy and I want to solve it for good. How should I go about it? I appreciate any kind of advise, physical, mental or spiritual.

Blackdragon666 said:
I have low self-esteem/self love. I tend to put other people in my life above myself, giving them more time/effort. I know it's unhealthy and I want to solve it for good. How should I go about it? I appreciate any kind of advise, physical, mental or spiritual.

This is a complicated question. There are things one could do to boost confidence sure. But there really is no quick fix solution. You have to have experience. Become seasoned in life.

Every young man, goes through a state of serious confusion. The brain is not done developing till age 25.

I wish there was a way to take say a 19 year old, and make them suddenly, have full confidence, not being taken over on, and just be a fully Mature man, who manages people.

Go work in a job till you get a management position. Through stress and having to lead, will season you.

Invoke fire, that can help with confidence.

Blackdragon666 said:

Working with the Sun, Fire Energy/Element and Solar Chakra is very good for this, this is where the ego comes from. Sun people, Leos, Sagittarians, Fire Signs, Fire Elemental people all are usually typical of having a high ego and high self-esteem and self-love. This is often accompanied by pride. Everything in moderation of course but these aspects will definitely help you with what you're going for.

Runes and vibrations that can help raise and incite these energies either as themselves, into the Solar Chakra (Tiwaz for the Sacral) or for a working are: Sowilo, Raum, Surya, Tiwaz and Wunjo.

Additionally there is the Sun Square (first image, for spiritual matters).

Hope this helps.

You could do runes work to boost self-confidence and heal low self-esteem.
After purifying and empowering the solar chakra you perceive its energy as you vibrate the Wunjo and Sovilo runes with affirmations for example: either I heal completely and permanently the damage my ego has suffered and the love I feel for myself is very powerful and permanent indestructible now ".

Moon in Leo is good for the self love.

Self-love is something that is really earned by working to improve oneself on all levels, it is one of the most beautiful rewards of Spiritual Satanism.

Self-esteem is always important, being a giving person isn’t always bad as long as you know where to draw the line. Low self-esteem can come in many forms, like really treating yourself like you’re worthless or do not matter.

Self defeating attitudes, drug use, bad relationships, letting people take advantage of you, not taking pride in your belongings or appearance, not thinking you’re worth a better relationship. All signs of low self-esteem. Finding the cause of this is really helpful.

Saturn is often a culprit. You could do a freeing the soul working, detaching from negative entities or parasites, healing any holes in the aura, and the rune uruz. Those could all be really beneficial. It can take a really long time depending on how badly you’ve been taken advantage of.

Self-esteem is always important, being a giving person isn’t always bad as long as you know where to draw the line. Low self-esteem can come in many forms, like really treating yourself like you’re worthless or do not matter.

Self defeating attitudes, drug use, bad relationships, letting people take advantage of you, not taking pride in your belongings or appearance, not thinking you’re worth a better relationship. All signs of low self-esteem. Finding the cause of this is really helpful.

Saturn is often a culprit. You could do a freeing the soul working, detaching from negative entities or parasites, healing any holes in the aura, and the rune uruz. Those could all be really beneficial. It can take a really long time depending on how badly you’ve been taken advantage of.

Aldrick said:
Blackdragon666 said:

This is a complicated question. There are things one could do to boost confidence sure. But there really is no quick fix solution. You have to have experience. Become seasoned in life.

Every young man, goes through a state of serious confusion. The brain is not done developing till age 25.

I wish there was a way to take say a 19 year old, and make them suddenly, have full confidence, not being taken over on, and just be a fully Mature man, who manages people.

Go work in a job till you get a management position. Through stress and having to lead, will season you.

Thanks Aldrick. I have actually been invoking fire lately and I'll see how it turns out with time. I hate not having confidence in myself. I believe in other people more and looking back, if I invested half the energy I have in other people on myself, I'd be far more ahead in general than where I am.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Working with the Sun, Fire Energy/Element and Solar Chakra is very good for this, this is where the ego comes from. Sun people, Leos, Sagittarians, Fire Signs, Fire Elemental people all are usually typical of having a high ego and high self-esteem and self-love. This is often accompanied by pride. Everything in moderation of course but these aspects will definitely help you with what you're going for.

Runes and vibrations that can help raise and incite these energies either as themselves, into the Solar Chakra (Tiwaz for the Sacral) or for a working are: Sowilo, Raum, Surya, Tiwaz and Wunjo.

Additionally there is the Sun Square (first image, for spiritual matters).

Hope this helps.
Come to think of it it might be a solar chakra problem. I will try a working to clean it and in the future a sun square. Thanks :)

fuoco blu 666 said:
You could do runes work to boost self-confidence and heal low self-esteem.
After purifying and empowering the solar chakra you perceive its energy as you vibrate the Wunjo and Sovilo runes with affirmations for example: either I heal completely and permanently the damage my ego has suffered and the love I feel for myself is very powerful and permanent indestructible now ".

Moon in Leo is good for the self love.

Self-love is something that is really earned by working to improve oneself on all levels, it is one of the most beautiful rewards of Spiritual Satanism.
You make a fine point.

Sundara said:

I can relate to most of those signs minus the drug use. I think my natural altruism plays a part too. I have recently completed a long freeing the soul working from negative love karma so I don't expect major problems in relationships in the future.

I do have Saturn in conjunction with my chart ruler but I believe I'll tame it as I progress spiritually. Thanks for the input, appreciated.

Blackdragon666 said:
Aldrick said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Thanks Aldrick. I have actually been invoking fire lately and I'll see how it turns out with time. I hate not having confidence in myself. I believe in other people more and looking back, if I invested half the energy I have in other people on myself, I'd be far more ahead in general than where I am.

Ofcourse it will all work out in the end. For all of us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back