Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Very Important To Me. did i just ruin my working?

Big Dipper

hi, so im on day 20 if my munka working where i am vibrating munka 9 times into my chakras and i just vibrated it 10 each on accident did i just fuck it all up?
Also the affirmation im doing is: " in a positive and healthy way for me my seven chakras are completely free from any and all negative karma now and forever." is it possible to add " my seven chakras AND THERE EXTENSIONS..." now or is it a done deal.
This is really important to me since this is the last hope for me since i had been procrastinating for 3 years and was going to leave and just do rtrs, but i wanted to do this to hopefully get myself to stop procrastinating, so if i messed up i need to know so i can look to see when i can restart. thanks

Big Dipper said:
hi, so im on day 20 if my munka working where i am vibrating munka 9 times into my chakras and i just vibrated it 10 each on accident did i just fuck it all up?
Also the affirmation im doing is: " in a positive and healthy way for me my seven chakras are completely free from any and all negative karma now and forever." is it possible to add " my seven chakras AND THERE EXTENSIONS..." now or is it a done deal.
This is really important to me since this is the last hope for me since i had been procrastinating for 3 years and was going to leave and just do rtrs, but i wanted to do this to hopefully get myself to stop procrastinating, so if i messed up i need to know so i can look to see when i can restart. thanks

No, a slight deviation to the repetitions is pretty normal.

You did not mess this up. Try not to overthink it.
I frequently mix up my numbers, sometimes even with the RTR’s, and as long as I’m not on a square this is fine.

Workings are more effective, like the RTR’s, when done with focus and precision, but sometimes going with the flow and relaxing is more important than focusing too much on numbers and trying to focus on focusing.

I am personally at my best when I’m not thinking too far into it, even when I work on the squares, if I don’t think about planning for the right planetary hour - 90% of the time I end up on the right hour. Whenever I FEEL like doing it, it’s good. There’s times I have to be on my ass but otherwise go with the flow.

You didnt mess it up by this much or at all. But you would probably be better with Mars or fire working to help in procreating. After November 4th Start q Mars working and affirm something like "i am a motivated hard worker in all that I do" this kind of seems a waste of time for what you are working on. Just start out with a couple basic meditations each day add to it. If your motivated doing the rtr but not much else add the rtr to some time you might spend doing something silly instead or do it during that if you have it memorized then cross out the letters near the end.

You can do the same munka working but affirm it batter. "I am completely and totally free of procrastination"

Negative karma isn't what per say causes this probably too much Jupiter or Neptune energy or earth and too much focus on other things when you could be doing something. Your next best time to start this is moon in Aries on or right after new moon then Cancer since its waxing on most of the good times to start this right now.

slyscorpion said:
You didnt mess it up by this much or at all. But you would probably be better with Mars or fire working to help in procreating. After November 4th Start q Mars working and affirm something like "i am a motivated hard worker in all that I do" this kind of seems a waste of time for what you are working on. Just start out with a couple basic meditations each day add to it. If your motivated doing the rtr but not much else add the rtr to some time you might spend doing something silly instead or do it during that if you have it memorized then cross out the letters near the end.

You can do the same munka working but affirm it batter. "I am completely and totally free of procrastination"

Negative karma isn't what per say causes this probably too much Jupiter or Neptune energy or earth and too much focus on other things when you could be doing something. Your next best time to start this is moon in Aries on or right after new moon then Cancer since its waxing on most of the good times to start this right now.

Personally I wouldnt say 'hard worker' because the enemy has set the world to hard work without reaping the benefits, and it can actually lead to overworking yourself. You need a healthy balance.

slyscorpion said:

are you saying to do a mars square for the work and procrastinating and a moon square on the 28th of december for karma? If both are the same ill do a mars square; that moon square is jeffrey dahmer insane. much thanks

Big Dipper said:
You sound like you have a lot of Virgo problems. It might be good for you to practice daily a state of mind in which you try to care less and less about doing things "perfectly". Start easy and small, and then try to increase this over time until you have that state of mind at all times. Getting hung up over every small mistake and imperfection is one of the worst habits to have, so it's very much worth the work to get rid of it.

About the working, of course you did not mess it up. The only things that are ultra-sensitive to the exact number of reps, are planetary squares. Normal workings will go fine even if you mess up the reps by a good bit on one day. You can even keep it going if you miss a day entirely, doing it twice on the following day instead, although this will severely weaken it so it's recommended. It's only really viable if you missed the day because you forgot (which still shouldnt happen).

Dont change the affirmation after starting the working, even a little bit. It's okay if you say it wrong once by accident, but dont deliberately change it. Stick with the one you started with.

Shael said:
Big Dipper said:
You can even keep it going if you miss a day entirely, doing it twice on the following day instead, although this will severely weaken it so it's recommended.
so it's not* recommended.

Big Dipper said:
slyscorpion said:

are you saying to do a mars square for the work and procrastinating and a moon square on the 28th of december for karma? If both are the same ill do a mars square; that moon square is jeffrey dahmer insane. much thanks

Yeah the Mars Square is good for this. Maybe yeah get rid of hard worker like lunar dance said. "I am driven and motivated may be better" I did not think of that i always thought hard worker was good but I see your point. I dont know if you know what your doing. Moon Square has nothing to do with Karma per say unless your moon is very badly afflicted.

Jeffrey Dahmer has nothing to do with Satanism but i do know some of the Jews have almost a love affair with him and his stuff and think of him as an idol or something i saw this myself :lol: i dont get the point of putting that in here.

slyscorpion said:
Big Dipper said:
slyscorpion said:
Jeffrey Dahmer has nothing to do with Satanism but i do know some of the Jews have almost a love affair with him and his stuff and think of him as an idol or something i saw this myself :lol: i dont get the point of putting that in here.

no i meant the moon square is really crazy in length. as crazy as jeffrey dahmer lol

Big Dipper said:

no i meant the moon square is really crazy in length. as crazy as jeffrey dahmer lol

Oh yeah lol if you like I personally think you could do a 40 day working with the moon mantra as said in the square a certain number of times and an affirmation if you want.

May not be quite as powerful as the square but it would work ok and it would be far easier not to mess up on.

Just a reminder 1 or 2 extra vibrations sometimes in regular workings or maybe even a bunch doesnt mess it up. Its only with the squares you have to be totally precise.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back