Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beauty Working

Beauty Working
START: Waxing moon in Taurus, Libra or Leo. The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Start on a Friday and try to always do this working in the planetary hour of Venus, Sun or Jupiter. You probably shouldn’t start this working when Venus is in retrograde or if Venus is in the signs of Virgo [its fall] or Scorpio or Aries [its detriment].

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate BERKANO or SHUKRAYA 40 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“My beauty, allure, charm and grace are monumentally and completely increasing in a healthy and positive way for me forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

To obtain planetary hours, download this free software:
http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/
What changes should I make to this working? I have no idea if this is right, I’m just making this post to ask for others advice and to see what changes I should make to this working.

Models, actors, sex workers, etc. might find a beauty working useful and I’ve been trying to figure out how to do it since I’m considering modeling.

I don’t know which planetary hour I should use besides Venus, I only added Sun and Jupiter because those are usually seen as positive or neutral hours. I’ve seen some people on this forum try to downplay the importance of planetary hours but I think they should be taken into account.

“Timing and the planets are what often makes or breaks the effectiveness of a working. I always print out the hours for the entire month and put them in a binder.” - HPS Maxine Dietrich. Source (page 44)

Academic Scholar said:
Friday October 30th, Full Moon in Taurus, Hour of Venus. Stay up late or get up early, to meet the required hour on this day outside of the VoC, depending on your timezone.

Use the full spiritual Venus Square mantra for an amount of reps depending on your preference. Best numbers are 5, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, 23, 26, 27, 30. You can also, alternatively, do the spiritual Venus Square itself. This has the risk of being able to easily mess up the reps and ruin the working, but will be very powerful and have great permanence if you do it properly.

Use an affirmation that is less virgo-y (too many details). Improved example - "In a positive way for me, the energies of Venus are healthily improving my beauty and charm".
It's usually a good idea to add something for permanence. If you do the square, this is actually not absolutely required because the energies naturally merge with you, but if you do a normal working with the mantra, you should definitely add it. In either case, if you want to just be on the safe side you can add it. There are two main options. Either "permanently" (or any other similar word) or "now, continuously, and forever". The choice of the word, as well as where to add it in the affirmation, is personal preference.
An example would be "In a positive way for me, the energies of Venus are healthily improving my beauty and charm, now, continously, and forever".

I would recommend doing the affirmation for 10 times, as this has been working great for me in my own planetary workings. I would not recommend ending the working with "Aum" (after the final affirmation) if you do the planetary square, as this could potentially mess with the energies. Just doing a simple "Hail Satan!" at the end should suffice.

For planetary hours, refer to https://lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp and set it to the location closest to you for accurate times. Any planetary hours app or website that doesnt ask for a location, is inaccurate. Planetary hours are location specific. If you choose a big city near you, estimate a maximum 5 minutes of potential time-difference in your actual location in terms of the planetary hours (if it says it starts at 4pm, treat it as if it starts at 4:05pm, for example).

The times mentioned are fine, ideally I would choose the starting day of a Venus square to enhance the work with the Venus square as well.
Berkano is used for female magic and is very lunar.
Shukraya is a good Sanskrit mantra for the qualities of Venus.
Another meditation is to use Kaun + Saul because the first has Venusian qualities in the increase of charisma and the second has strong solar qualities that enhance the other runes, during the meditation visualize the blue of Venus the most beautiful and sublime you can while you focus on the shape and vibration of the runes.
40 is little in number, I would do at least 49 (Venus) or for a stronger meditation with a much more serious power 175 (Venus power number).
You are right the planetary hours should never be neglected, ideally the time of Venus in this case.

Academic Scholar said:
Beauty Working
START: Waxing moon in Taurus, Libra or Leo. The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Start on a Friday and try to always do this working in the planetary hour of Venus, Sun or Jupiter. You probably shouldn’t start this working when Venus is in retrograde or if Venus is in the signs of Virgo [its fall] or Scorpio or Aries [its detriment].

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate BERKANO or SHUKRAYA 40 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“My beauty, allure, charm and grace are monumentally and completely increasing in a healthy and positive way for me forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

To obtain planetary hours, download this free software:
http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/
What changes should I make to this working? I have no idea if this is right, I’m just making this post to ask for others advice and to see what changes I should make to this working.

Models, actors, sex workers, etc. might find a beauty working useful and I’ve been trying to figure out how to do it since I’m considering modeling.

I don’t know which planetary hour I should use besides Venus, I only added Sun and Jupiter because those are usually seen as positive or neutral hours. I’ve seen some people on this forum try to downplay the importance of planetary hours but I think they should be taken into account.

“Timing and the planets are what often makes or breaks the effectiveness of a working. I always print out the hours for the entire month and put them in a binder.” - HPS Maxine Dietrich. Source (page 44)

Sundara is Beautiful in Sanskrit. Where as shukraya means bright or clear. Everything else looks good to me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back