Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Newb Q on how Jews were created, their attributes, etc

Kinnaree

I've read from sermons that Jews are from the east, that they're created by the reptilian, that they have different chakra and soul, and that the jews have reptilian genes.

However, I haven't come across how they're created. Were they created in the same fashion as how we were created? Or did they use gentile body and inserted their gene in it from ancient times (thinking this because of people's account of being abducted)??? How is it there are many different types of Jews like Chinese Jews or black Jews, etc.

So as newbie, I'm confused as I keep seeing posts about how it's easy to know if someone is a jew from certain physical look like their notorious big crooked nose and yet.... some people have this nose but aren't Jew like certain middle eastern. If we judge by just physical appearance, then that excludes the Chinese Jews, black, etc etc.

And if we judge by their demeanor, psychology, behavior, etc... then that can also be flawed. We say they're arrogant, play victim, materialistic, enmeshed family dynamic system (parasitic), into exploitation, sense of entitlement, negatively manipulative etc.... and yet, some gentiles are just like this as well.

And nowadays, so much race mixing going on. Just the other day, we have a new coworker who's half Asian and half Ashkenazi jew. She takes more of the Asian side though. Even her demeanor, attitude, preferences, etc seems "normal". Her mother is Asian, mother was raped by a Jew. She was brought up the Asian way, Asian culture, Asian expectations, learned to cook her mom's cultural dish, etc... like she's totally Asian, took her mom's gentile side/ways.

Now, please, I'm not writing all this to say "oh but they can be good people" - there's no vindication. It's just that I have read many posts here saying "they're all the same, mixed or not, a jew is a jew". But i wonder if that's a black and white statement considering I've met the ones who'd fit into the grey area (or so it seems).

THEN I found posts about how some Jewish last names are actually gentile last names. So...

Like how can one absolutely know??? I'm confused...

Kinnaree said:
I can give you my personal opinion on your coworker
The jews are our race-enemies, but not every jew you will meet will actively try to harm you, and the average jew doesn't know anything about us, I think that the average jew it's evil in a subconscious way, some of them probably don't even know they are evil (this is a theory of mine, but I can't be sure). And of course they subconsciuously know that they have to blend in with Gentiles, they can't just go around like screaming "oy goyim we enslaved your ass", i mean, they're not so stupid unluckily

When it comes to mixed ones it can be harder to tell. But you will definitely know if you were to get to know them better after awhile, they are probably more dangerous to some people than the straight up Jews. They have a little more free will seemingly especially if they are lower percent but if you were to see them do spiritual things you would know either what they are doing wont make any sense at all or it will be harmful. Also they probably won't consciously want to harm people and know they are evil but they will get those kind or urges sometimes. For the most part Mixed Jews are your street level criminal type person who leads crime of some sort in your community or your xtian ministers or leaders who promote enemy stuff. They may not know they are Jew you can tell if you study it more though. Its just a little harder too unfortunately.

If you were to meet a regular full on Jew you could tell way easier.

Here i wrote this post on another mixed Jew https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=190502#p190502

May or may not be helpful. Now no one knows this person is mixed but i kind of do from studying this a bit see from what you read from GG Allin its harder to tell but you can.

Learn to read things more subtily and you will be able to tell. Full on Jews are easier to tell though.

Ok about your coworker if you know her at all think about it really hard i am sure you see or notice something. Don't just try to be her friend just to figure this out or anything. If you don't notice it you will eventually as you grow in knowledge and open to the spiritual more.

Alright, I fully understand it is a subconcious thing with the mixed ones.

I assume it is why they have such complex personality and struggle with finding peace within themselves. I do notice they're seemingly much more confused as lost, much inner angst and tension deep inside.

Thanks for clarifying, everyone.

Young Faith said:
Kinnaree said:
The jews are our race-enemies, but not every jew you will meet will actively try to harm you, and the average jew doesn't know anything about us, I think that the average jew it's evil in a subconscious way, some of them probably don't even know they are evil (this is a theory of mine, but I can't be sure). And of course they subconsciuously know that they have to blend in with Gentiles, they can't just go around like screaming "oy goyim we enslaved your ass", i mean, they're not so stupid unluckily

Don't get offended but you have a suicidal theory about those average Jews.

The Truth goes like this "If you trust a jew, you get destroyed". Doesn't matter if it's a rabbi or an average jew. They are like a computer program programmed to harm you in any way they can, even those average joos.

You will also see these average jews online on chat platforms, where they will pretend to support you as a friend, comfort you, but when they get a chance to destroy you, they will not hesitate.

So don't ever think that an average jew doesn't know it's evil...it doesn't matter. They can't become conscious of their own evilness , not even a joojoo rabbi can become conscious of its own evilness.

It's their nature , their nature is evil. Their entire existence base is based on evil/destructive element, they can be called destructive element that destroys whoever comes into its contact or in way, their nature is evil.

One more thing I have to share about these so called average jews.

It was an online text interaction few years ago, I was suspicious of her since she had some odd flat kind of energy....I always feel it as "devoid of emotions" like plainly EMPTY.... that's how I identify a jew online through feeling...it is natural for me.

Well. I suspected she was a jew, but when she said she hates White people so much...there was no doubt that this creature was a jewess. I felt her hatred for White people. It was not that normal hate for a specific race.

But an intense hatred. The hate which is present in the Blood.

That kind of hatred.

One thing I know that they are very arrogant. Hugely arrogant. In their interactions they have this need of your total submission to them, I mean they want to dominate you. They can either do this through their empathic talk which also feel very DEVOID of any emotions, they are not very good at empathic/sympathetic talks. Why? Because it totally feel empty from their side. Just plain empty words without emotions.

They are designed to manipulate you, steal what belonged to you, then destroy you.

The reason why some joos come up with these mind manipulation tactics is because..firstly...they are the master liars and deceivers.

And secondly, They do not feel anything like love sympathy guilt...so they can observe humans very OBJECTIVELY, which enables them to infiltrate the mind of a human, know his mental and mind weaknesses and then they come up with tactics of exploiting those weaknesses.

But they can also be stupid in areas due to being totally materialistic. Such as spirituality.

sahasrarabliss said:
Young Faith said:
Kinnaree said:

Don't get offended but you have a suicidal theory about those average Jews.

The Truth goes like this "If you trust a jew, you get destroyed". Doesn't matter if it's a rabbi or an average jew. They are like a computer program programmed to harm you in any way they can, even those average joos.
Wait wait wait. Where did I say that you can trust a jew? You misunderstood my whole concept. I'm just saying that the average jew looks more like a dormant cell. Of course it's dangerous.

sahasrarabliss said:
You will also see these average jews online on chat platforms, where they will pretend to support you as a friend, comfort you, but when they get a chance to destroy you, they will not hesitate.

So don't ever think that an average jew doesn't know it's evil...it doesn't matter. They can't become conscious of their own evilness , not even a joojoo rabbi can become conscious of its own evilness.

It's their nature , their nature is evil. Their entire existence base is based on evil/destructive element, they can be called destructive element that destroys whoever comes into its contact or in way, their nature is evil.
Again, you're misunderstanding what I said, maybe I didn't express myself correctly, in that case, I'm sorry for that. English is not my first language. "when they get a chance to destroy you, they will not hesitate" is the exactly definition of dormant cell, isn't it?
An average jew will harm you when it knows he can/he's sure in doing it, so that's why I said they would not "actively" harm you, at least till the moment they have a real opportunity. However I'm pretty sure that interacting with a jew over time will definetely harm a Gentile's soul passively, which is probably even worse because it's sneaky.

Young Faith said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Again, you're misunderstanding what I said, maybe I didn't express myself correctly, in that case, I'm sorry for that. English is not my first language. "when they get a chance to destroy you, they will not hesitate" is the exactly definition of dormant cell, isn't it?
An average jew will harm you when it knows he can/he's sure in doing it, so that's why I said they would not "actively" harm you, at least till the moment they have a real opportunity. However I'm pretty sure that interacting with a jew over time will definetely harm a Gentile's soul passively, which is probably even worse because it's sneaky.

Sorry. Yeah I misunderstood your post. :roll:

sahasrarabliss said:
One more thing I have to share about these so called average jews.

It was an online text interaction few years ago, I was suspicious of her since she had some odd flat kind of energy....I always feel it as "devoid of emotions" like plainly EMPTY.... that's how I identify a jew online through feeling...it is natural for me.

Well. I suspected she was a jew, but when she said she hates White people so much...there was no doubt that this creature was a jewess. I felt her hatred for White people. It was not that normal hate for a specific race.

But an intense hatred. The hate which is present in the Blood.

That kind of hatred.

One thing I know that they are very arrogant. Hugely arrogant. In their interactions they have this need of your total submission to them, I mean they want to dominate you. They can either do this through their empathic talk which also feel very DEVOID of any emotions, they are not very good at empathic/sympathetic talks. Why? Because it totally feel empty from their side. Just plain empty words without emotions.

They are designed to manipulate you, steal what belonged to you, then destroy you.

The reason why some joos come up with these mind manipulation tactics is because..firstly...they are the master liars and deceivers.

And secondly, They do not feel anything like love sympathy guilt...so they can observe humans very OBJECTIVELY, which enables them to infiltrate the mind of a human, know his mental and mind weaknesses and then they come up with tactics of exploiting those weaknesses.

But they can also be stupid in areas due to being totally materialistic. Such as spirituality.

Wow, everything you wrote, sounds like this associate i used to work with a couple of years back. Idk how this person made it as a nurse but heck, i had to work with this person. The name isnt very jewish but the behavior was very jewish. Mind you, i work around life and death energy as a hospice nurse. You need to be emotionally resilient and empathetic at the same time for this kind of job. Well this person would say stuff like "ugh, okay i hope this patient doesn't die on me (no $ if patient dies for that shift)". Or this person would complain "these family members need to hurry with the crying, i wanna go home now".

Yeah....I get it now how their energy is.

Thinking into it, it FEELS different working for a Jew than a gentile, besides the obvious how cheap jews are. I had a jewish boss lady who underpaid the nurses. I quit that agency.

sahasrarabliss said:
Young Faith said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Sorry. Yeah I misunderstood your post. :roll:
No problem :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back