Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Appropriate Mantras for New Season

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

What are the other appropriate mantras to use to clean the aura and chakras whenever the Sun is in its sign of fall in Libra and or also diuring autumn and winter whenever the Sun is at a weakened state?

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
What are the other appropriate mantras to use to clean the aura and chakras whenever the Sun is in its sign of fall in Libra and or also diuring autumn and winter whenever the Sun is at a weakened state?
Algiz ... I believe tho u can still use the other mantra as u arnt programming the energy u can sit in the sun and do it aswel it still is potent and can do the job if u skeptical about using Surya u can use Raum

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:

SURYA, RAUM, SAULO, ALGIZ.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:

Sol/Sowilo!

Oh and Sundara.
Try vibrating Sundara. It’s beautiful and sunny.

Also Satan/Satanama/Satanas

Whichever works best for you!

Sundara said:
ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:

Sol/Sowilo!

Oh and Sundara.
Try vibrating Sundara. It’s beautiful and sunny.

Also Satan/Satanama/Satanas

Whichever works best for you!
sol is something i go to all the time since its a vibration i can do more quietly than the others, i never heard of a sundara vibration however. do you have a link to that vibration as a reference? thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back