Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

depression, sadness, anger

DTone

A couple of months ago I would swear that I would never reach the brink of having episodes of depressions sadness I felt invincible I have read many who also feel that way, that instead of confidence it seems more arrogance, but my case was that I provoked it myself by feeling myself invincible I began to stop valuing what was around me, the day I had the first episode I asked for a lot of help and they did not answer me, I asked the gods for help but this was my battle so that help was late, I was late at night without being able to sleep circling in my room with tears falling those moments where the idea of ​​killing me sounded more than comforting, I thought I am a Satanist I am dedicated I have the power to change to be able to leave and even more the help of the gods but when you are on the ground wanting is not power, nobody does He will understand until he is at this point and if they call us weak, they are weak because they do not know what true depression feels like, however an energy accompanied me and gave me calm to that day to finally be able to sleep and that energy was with me the next day, until finally the help came to me and in it a great work with runes that has helped me to get out of all the depression, if you are in the Same situation I understand you, I will not say the situation that surrounds this but I understand you and you can bear it remember who is with you and SATAN really listens to you ... and the fact of being depressed without wanting to eat meditating does not define your actions force yourself to doing it is for your good

Eliminate depression:
Rune Wunjo 16 times
Rune Nauthiz 20 times

Imagine a bright golden green energy coming out of the rune symbols surrounding your aura and chakras and at the end of the vibration affirms something like:

"In a positive and permanent way I am strong I am happy I can with any situation"

After the storm peace will come and I recommend that you also do a job to fix your situation and personal problems

Depression has several levels if you are in a dangerous one use the previous work and the name 13 of the necronomicon TUTU
Vibrate TUTU 13 times in your aura and also DIRRIGUGIM 13 times while you see its symbol at the end, make the same affirmation:
"In a positive and permanent way I am strong I am happy I can with any situation"

I know how you feel because I have lived it more than once even before being a Satanist if you need to talk to someone create a false name and talk to me: [email protected]

DTone said:

I can attest to this. I have been using Nauthiz in the past couple of weeks and Wunjo on the occasion, both work by banishing and cleansing out negative energies which helps to rid of depression. Additionally there is SANANDA that also banishes depression.

Returning Curses Part 1 is also beneficial in cleaning out the dross in your soul and chakras that may be causing the depression, one can do this regularly or as many times as is needed/desired.

I was constantly depressed and paranoid about everything (i still am to a certain extent due to my astrological composition but i got it under control by mastering void control). As i did the psychological healing working from Lydia a couple of times, i started reading my astrological chart and my psychological profile and getting deep into that stuff and finding the root cause. As i discovered some of the depression was coming out of nowhere from meditation, however some of it was just unhappiness and judgement against the world and the people around me. I was being too judgemental about the people and how they behaved and i wanted them to change but they wouldn't so then i would get sad. I would get heavily hopeless looking at society, vanity ,extreme materialism etc and it gave me a lot of grief as i couldn't change it. The greater thing about this was that i felt powerless about this stuff.The secret to happy life as i discovered in my personal case was just accepting the things that i have no control over and the things that i cant change and commiting to changing or controlling the things that i can change. For example,i can't change society or people ,their beliefs ,their behaviour etc. They are not subject to me. I can only change myself and better myself. Even today due to my astrology i get super judgemental about everything i see around me but most of it i simply accept and ignore because i know there's nothing i can do about it.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with me motivates me and too much, I want to master some things and ask for my astrological chart, thanks for answering me sometimes I feel alone and the fact that there are more satanists fighting motivates me not to leave this path, thank you very much

DTone said:
A couple of months ago I would swear that I would never reach the brink of having episodes of depressions sadness I felt invincible I have read many who also feel that way, that instead of confidence it seems more arrogance, but my case was that I provoked it myself by feeling myself invincible I began to stop valuing what was around me, the day I had the first episode I asked for a lot of help and they did not answer me, I asked the gods for help but this was my battle so that help was late, I was late at night without being able to sleep circling in my room with tears falling those moments where the idea of ​​killing me sounded more than comforting, I thought I am a Satanist I am dedicated I have the power to change to be able to leave and even more the help of the gods but when you are on the ground wanting is not power, nobody does He will understand until he is at this point and if they call us weak, they are weak because they do not know what true depression feels like, however an energy accompanied me and gave me calm to that day to finally be able to sleep and that energy was with me the next day, until finally the help came to me and in it a great work with runes that has helped me to get out of all the depression, if you are in the Same situation I understand you, I will not say the situation that surrounds this but I understand you and you can bear it remember who is with you and SATAN really listens to you ... and the fact of being depressed without wanting to eat meditating does not define your actions force yourself to doing it is for your good

Eliminate depression:
Rune Wunjo 16 times
Rune Nauthiz 20 times

Imagine a bright golden green energy coming out of the rune symbols surrounding your aura and chakras and at the end of the vibration affirms something like:

After the storm peace will come and I recommend that you also do a job to fix your situation and personal problems

Depression has several levels if you are in a dangerous one use the previous work and the name 13 of the necronomicon TUTU
Vibrate TUTU 13 times in your aura and also DIRRIGUGIM 13 times while you see its symbol at the end, make the same affirmation:

I know how you feel because I have lived it more than once even before being a Satanist if you need to talk to someone create a false name and talk to me: [email protected]

Wunjo chanted as Vin. V-eh-n. Does wonders.

DTone said:
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with me motivates me and too much, I want to master some things and ask for my astrological chart, thanks for answering me sometimes I feel alone and the fact that there are more satanists fighting motivates me not to leave this path, thank you very much
https://www.josmarket.org/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back