Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are there cases when Satan doesn't accept?

Kinnaree

So I've been thinking... because i like to think outside the box and think about all sorts of scenarios.

I was wondering... are there certain cases of Satan will not accept someone's dedication ritual? I mean besides the obvious case of a person having Jewish blood in them. That's a given that Satan will not accept them. Just wondering if there are other different cases that Satan won't accept the dedication?

Kinnaree said:
So I've been thinking... because i like to think outside the box and think about all sorts of scenarios.

I was wondering... are there certain cases of Satan will not accept someone's dedication ritual? I mean besides the obvious case of a person having Jewish blood in them. That's a given that Satan will not accept them. Just wondering if there are other different cases that Satan won't accept the dedication?
Something like that basically never happens. I don't think it ever does, and even if there were some case like this in some very specific circumstance, like a serious criminal or race traitor or something like this, it's not something that the average person has to be worried about.

Any gentile can dedicate if they desire. It's up to the person themselves, then, to prove their worth by advancing and doing spiritual warfare.

I personally dont think so as well. Outside of being Jewish, i'd imagine the only dediactions that would be rejected are those that are made unwillingly by people who would be forced to do them, perhaps.

Shael said:
Kinnaree said:

Something like that basically never happens. I don't think it ever does, and even if there were some case like this in some very specific circumstance, like a serious criminal or race traitor or something like this, it's not something that the average person has to be worried about.

Any gentile can dedicate if they desire. It's up to the person themselves, then, to prove their worth by advancing and doing spiritual warfare.
so would Satan reject someone who race mixes or circumcises?

Kinnaree said:

I would think only if somehow the person didn't do this by their free will of actually want to be dedicated this is why we can't act like xtians have to let people do things of their own free will and on their own time. Can't say this hasn't happened a few times though cause some people probably still have xtian programming and desire to be pushy with everything.

That is adding to what shael said. Other than that no there is no other reasons he would not accept someone from what i read on here. The Gods are pretty understanding and forgiving though so just about anyone here who seriously believes and wants to help out is fine. Don't worry. Almost all the people that would really need to worry about this would never come here to begin with most likely.

Doing the dedication is like going into a big library. There are books in there which will teach you how to heal and transform yourself. You can read these books, learn, practice what they teach, and you can achieve as much as you want to achieve as long as you choose to work hard.

But sometimes at a library, a homeless guy comes in to do drugs in the bathroom.

Satan does not care about the worthless guy who does not care about anything and is only there to do drugs. But Satan cares a lot about every person who tries, and Satan cares very much about every person who moves in a better direction. It doesn't matter how fast or slow they are going, as long as they are improving and learning.

It's your own choice what effort you want to use.

Isn't this has to do with 'Him' liking someone more or less than others?
That seems perfectly reasonable, and certainly the case so.. one needs to be proving his/her capabilities! :ugeek:
As for dedication rituals not working, is not true!
I remember past sermons where it was mentioned as to how the dedication ritual serves the base purpose to detach oneself free from the jewtrix.
If the enemy energy grid didn't exist, there wouldn't be even the need to dedicate with a ritual.

If any xian/mudslime has dedicated and is doubting the success of the pact, that's simply showing the need that he/she still needs to clean out the filth with rtrs! And hopefully advance with meditations!

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Shael said:
Kinnaree said:

If someone truly did something with no understanding of what they do then no its not a problem they will be lead to the truth on this. Circumcision also is never anyone's choice so this has no bearing on it.

The Gods seem pretty understanding for people that actually want to do the right thing and would not do it if they knew the truth they see their heart. I would guess even some of us did this in some relationship in the past or encounter before we knew about the truth. I know for a fact the Gods are understanding. I used to like black people not anymore now I feel disgusted by the thought of race mixing.

If someone is intentionally race mixing knowing what they are doing and doesn't care at all then no the Gods wouldn't accept that person most likely.

slyscorpion said:
Crystallized Mushroom said:
Shael said:

If someone truly did something with no understanding of what they do then no its not a problem they will be lead to the truth on this. Circumcision also is never anyone's choice so this has no bearing on it.

The Gods seem pretty understanding for people that actually want to do the right thing and would not do it if they knew the truth they see their heart. I would guess even some of us did this in some relationship in the past or encounter before we knew about the truth. I know for a fact the Gods are understanding. I used to like black people not anymore now I feel disgusted by the thought of race mixing.

If someone is intentionally race mixing knowing what they are doing and doesn't care at all then no the Gods wouldn't accept that person most likely.
ok so what would happen to someone like this piece of trah imam who says that moslems should breed with Europeans to conquer them and what about countrys that force circumcision regardless of being male or female and making articles and "studies" defending this shit. what would the Gods and Goddesses do with people who promote and force these things and what would a Satanic Society do to people who promote one or both of the above
heres the imam I told you about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te0RWJwi510
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Kinnaree said:

Satan is GOD!
SATAN HIMSELF decides what he DOES. You can not expect some people to give you answers. Besides this, your question is redundant as it is.
He always does the right thing, there is nothing more to add here.

Not to sure on how to make a post so replying to a post I found that is most relevant to what I would like answers to...

My parents and myself were born in the same Country but my fathers parents were born in another. So I believe I am a mixed race? My mother is white and my father is black and I am of darker skin.

I have been in a relationship for a little while now with someone white. Is this wrong? Very confused and need answers.

Kinnaree said:

Someone who wants to get money or fame, for example, from the dedication ritual. As some idiots promote, that if you sell your soul you receive I don't know what material things. If someone does the dedication just for that, of course they will not be accepted. Makes sense.
But even if we say that you do not have as many qualities as other people, but you want to meditate, you want to become a better person, to develop, to be helpful in this war, there would be no reason not to accept you.
How to say, it's not that person's fault that he didn't start life with such a good natal chart.
And I believe that you can acquire qualities that you do not have. Or maybe you have them but you have to develop them, amplify them.

Thank you for everyone's feedback. It is clear to me now.

In my heart, I 'know' they are much more understanding than we think. But often the mind can be one's own enemy so I thank you all for the clarity.

Kinnaree said:
But often the mind can be one's own enemy
It also happened to me at one point to think that maybe I was not accepted because I was not who knows what person compared to others. Do not forget that such thoughts can arise from an enemy attack, when your chakras are not clean enough or when you stop meditating regularly. Every time you have negative thoughts about yourself, do the Final RTR and meditate.
Sometimes such thoughts can overwhelm you, but try to resist them.

NishaWillow said:
Kinnaree said:
But often the mind can be one's own enemy
It also happened to me at one point to think that maybe I was not accepted because I was not who knows what person compared to others. Do not forget that such thoughts can arise from an enemy attack, when your chakras are not clean enough or when you stop meditating regularly. Every time you have negative thoughts about yourself, do the Final RTR and meditate.
Sometimes such thoughts can overwhelm you, but try to resist them.

Speaking of enemy attack, I've been doing so much studying and reading from this forum and the JoS website. I think they tried to scare me via sleep paralysis; I felt a heavy being on top of me. Fortunately, I managed to remember the advice from the forum that anytime that happens, try your best to move anything limb and call to Satan or say the Satanama mantra. I said that and slowly the heaviness of the entity got lighter and lighter and eventually dissipated.

So? I'm going to do more meditation, especially aura of protection and the final RTR. Thank you for the suggestion.

QuaesitorScientiam said:
Not to sure on how to make a post so replying to a post I found that is most relevant to what I would like answers to...

My parents and myself were born in the same Country but my fathers parents were born in another. So I believe I am a mixed race? My mother is white and my father is black and I am of darker skin.

I have been in a relationship for a little while now with someone white. Is this wrong? Very confused and need answers.
Click here.

QuaesitorScientiam said:

Click here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back