Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advanced Question For Advanced SS

SunPower666

There is a human spirit of a dead person and I want to fuse/merge it with my soul.
How do I do that?

If you mean you want that ghost to take control of you and alter you, that is very dangerous and dumb. You don't know who that is, what they want to do to you, or what it is capable of doing. That thing could destroy you if it could control you that much, if it wants to.

You should be controlling yourself. Because at least you know what your own goals and intentions are. You don't even know if it is a ghost or if it is a thought-form program made of dangerous curses. Don't connect yourself into dangerous things that you don't understand.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can't do that. One person is one person, and 2 people are 2 people. You can't make 2 people into 1.

This would mean that you would be inside the mind of the other person and maybe even eventually and you connect more and more you would think as one person and become the same person more and more. I read a book where it described something like this. To do this would be similar to merging the soul mediation but on the person and you have to be advanced and fully open and also requires time in connecting with the person. In the book there was some sort of ceremony and occult words used for this but it sounded enemy and in the book they described beings that sounded like the greys as "fallen angels" so I am not for sure I believe what I read fully but it seems possible. I think both people have to do it kind of merge into eachother and this may take many meditation sessions you have to place your consciousness into the person and become part of their mind.

The problem from this comes with the fact that free will itself cannot be breached it literally is impossible for two people to completly become one i believe. The problem is after a point it would be very very complicated and hard to disconnect from the person or maybe even become impossible. There is a possibility that if this person incarnates they are indoctrinated into enemy stuff. If they choose that side even for a little while there isn't much you can do and your both fucked basically the enemy can use this to gain almost complete control over you and your mind and possess you. Also if the person is harmed or hurt in some way it becomes painful for you too.

Just because something is possible doesn't mean you should do it. My girlfriend wants me to try this with her at some point but I am waiting till she dedicates.

We are so connected that if something hurts her or causes problems with her it does me too.

slyscorpion said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can't do that. One person is one person, and 2 people are 2 people. You can't make 2 people into 1.

This would mean that you would be inside the mind of the other person and maybe even eventually and you connect more and more you would think as one person and become the same person more and more. I read a book where it described something like this. To do this would be similar to merging the soul mediation but on the person and you have to be advanced and fully open and also requires time in connecting with the person. In the book there was some sort of ceremony and occult words used for this but it sounded enemy and in the book they described beings that sounded like the greys as "fallen angels" so I am not for sure I believe what I read fully but it seems possible. I think both people have to do it kind of merge into eachother and this may take many meditation sessions you have to place your consciousness into the person and become part of their mind.

The problem from this comes with the fact that free will itself cannot be breached it literally is impossible for two people to completly become one i believe. The problem is after a point it would be very very complicated and hard to disconnect from the person or maybe even become impossible. There is a possibility that if this person incarnates they are indoctrinated into enemy stuff. If they choose that side even for a little while there isn't much you can do and your both fucked basically the enemy can use this to gain almost complete control over you and your mind and possess you. Also if the person is harmed or hurt in some way it becomes painful for you too.

Just because something is possible doesn't mean you should do it. My girlfriend wants me to try this with her at some point but I am waiting till she dedicates.

We are so connected that if something hurts her or causes problems with her it does me too.

Sorry I forgot to add the moral of the story here was intending to the last part we are so connected that what we do effects eachother. Before I knew her some stuff I got into on the spiritual thanks to an infiltrators which was dumb ritual I did caused some major problems in her life and allowed the enemy more so to attack her directly through me.

It was dumb and it took me till about last year to fix this fully. But not i am fully disconnected from the enemy and deprogrammed.

She said sometime in around augest of 2010 when I did that she felt extremely messed up mentally and she had a mental breakdown and ended up in the hospital some entities started attacking her and since she wasn't dedicated all sorts of problems started happening in her life and she got in with the wrong crowd.

This is why it's a bad idea to connect to someone like this. I am waiting till later to connect more when the enemy is fully gone and she is dedicated. She said she will when she's ready. But if a connection can cause that much problems in someone's life through the enemy. I didnt know her at the time but knew she existed. Had not met her in this life yet. Its best you don't do this with someone. That is just being really connected. Imagine what merging the soul could do if the person made a wrong choice with the enemy and connected to them.

This ritual the infiltrator (who i found out was a Jew later this is why newbies especially maybe should not talk to people online they dont know who claim to be SS) had me do and of course told me it was something else I figured out what it dealt with by reading the rtrs. Because the energies and termonology of it that I remembered matched the 42 names ritual. So it dealt with a lot of problems due to this and it opened the ability for the enemy to attack me for a long time very directly and more control my thoughts.

Well it also messed up my girls life in some pretty bad way starting around the time I did it.

We are just connected closely didnt even try this merging thing. Moral of the story dont do this with someone especially who isn't ss and your soul mate who you knew a long time as in many lives.

SunPower666 said:
There is a human spirit of a dead person and I want to fuse/merge it with my soul.
How do I do that?
I think, It's impossible brother. :geek:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back