Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When am I ready to raise the Kundalini?

Jade9779

I think I'm ready but I'm not sure. I don't want to try it then something goes wrong. I know all the chakras have to be completely open, but how will I know when they are?
Thank you,
Charlotte

Charlotte61903 said:
I think I'm ready but I'm not sure. I don't want to try it then something goes wrong. I know all the chakras have to be completely open, but how will I know when they are?
Thank you,
Charlotte

Satan wills the kundalini to rise, when you are ready.

It takes years of work and progress to get anywhere close to being ready. When you're there, you will not need to ask.

Cleaning and purifying the soul is one of the biggest things. Final RTR, Surya/Raum, Munka/Ansuz/Uruz, etc, pranayama, and more. It's a long process. Read around here more.

It’s one of those things that if you have to ask, you probably aren’t ready. If you have to question it, there is already doubt there that’ll impede the process and create problems. Figure out how to better sense the state of your chakras first.

If you ask then you're not ready. Study more, advance more, ask more questions if needed. Read HoodedCobra's sermons on the kundalini if you haven't already.

Charlotte61903 said:
Thank you,
Charlotte

You do not „command“ your kundalini to rise :D
It rises on its own. If you meditate consistently and practice Yoga as well consistently, your Serpent will rise once you are ready.
You need to practise hatha-Yoga to facilitate the ascension of your serpent.
The important part in yoga is, to lay or sit still, right after hatha-yoga session, in order to feel the „energy buzz“.

Here is a hatha-yoga programm:

https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/hatha_yoga_sample_session__1_.pdf

And plus, it is better not to ask too many questions about the kundalini, like „what are your kundalini experiences guys?“. I think it is better to go into this without any expectations, because they might hold you back.

Also re-read this page, it contains Astaroth‘s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back