Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Self-Replenishing Workings

Ether5Man

I'll give credit where it's meant to go, I learnt this affirmation from HPS Maxine on this link < https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43238&p=185727&hilit=protecting+your+home#p185727 and The Gods guided me to implement it into various things.

I'll put up different kind of workings.

In essence, everything is the same as the usual, but you keep breathing in the energy with the extra affirmation. This way, extra energy will be brought in for the extra affirmation and will not disperse

Aura of Protection;
"I am breathing in powerful protective energy from the sun. This energy is in a safe, positive and healthy manner for me building an aura of protection around me. This aura protects me at all times, in every way. This aura is being constantly and consistently firmed, stabilised and replenished by the sun and the universal ocean of protective energy and light."

Healing Aura for Body;
"I am breathing in powerful healing white energy from the sun. This energy is in a safe, positive and healthy manner for me building an aura of healing around my body. This aura heals my entire body at all times, in every way. This aura is being constantly and consistently firmed, stabilised and replenished by the sun and the universal ocean of healing energy and light."

Reducing Stress;
Choose either blue or white, this link < https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Blue_Light_Meditation.html tells that blue is the color of relaxation, white is also all purpose < https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

"I am breathing in powerful relaxing 'color' energy from the sun. This energy is in a safe, positive and healthy manner for me building an aura of relaxation around my body. This aura reduces my stress levels at all times, in every way. This aura is being constantly and consistently firmed, stabilised and replenished by the sun and the universal ocean of relaxing energy and light."

I added firmed, because it will direct the energy to keep the affirmation strong, stabilised obviously for stability. The universe has all kinds of energy, relaxing, healing, protective, etc.. The list goes on. This can be adapted for other things too.

These are very long affirmations my friend
Ether5Man said:
I'll give credit where it's meant to go, I learnt this affirmation from HPS Maxine on this link < https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43238&p=185727&hilit=protecting+your+home#p185727 and The Gods guided me to implement it into various things.

I'll put up different kind of workings.

In essence, everything is the same as the usual, but you keep breathing in the energy with the extra affirmation. This way, extra energy will be brought in for the extra affirmation and will not disperse

Aura of Protection;
"I am breathing in powerful protective energy from the sun. This energy is in a safe, positive and healthy manner for me building an aura of protection around me. This aura protects me at all times, in every way. This aura is being constantly and consistently firmed, stabilised and replenished by the sun and the universal ocean of protective energy and light."

Healing Aura for Body;
"I am breathing in powerful healing white energy from the sun. This energy is in a safe, positive and healthy manner for me building an aura of healing around my body. This aura heals my entire body at all times, in every way. This aura is being constantly and consistently firmed, stabilised and replenished by the sun and the universal ocean of healing energy and light."

Reducing Stress;
Choose either blue or white, this link < https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Blue_Light_Meditation.html tells that blue is the color of relaxation, white is also all purpose < https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

"I am breathing in powerful relaxing 'color' energy from the sun. This energy is in a safe, positive and healthy manner for me building an aura of relaxation around my body. This aura reduces my stress levels at all times, in every way. This aura is being constantly and consistently firmed, stabilised and replenished by the sun and the universal ocean of relaxing energy and light."

I added firmed, because it will direct the energy to keep the affirmation strong, stabilised obviously for stability. The universe has all kinds of energy, relaxing, healing, protective, etc.. The list goes on. This can be adapted for other things too.

As well as that, if you breathe in the color energy you used for the working into the aura, then vibrate Uruz into the aura 5 times, it would help with the replenishing affirmation as Uruz is used for transferring energies. Then if you want to stabilise it more, breathe in the color energy into the aura then vibrate Tiwaz (Tyr) 5 times into the aura. Then visualise the sun and the energy around you making it brighter for at least 2 minutes to set the program to work better. Repeating this would make it work better as experience helps to improve. If you used a black aura, visualise the black energy getting denser and denser within the space. Same with grey.

Hail Satan!

Therealbornoffire666 said:
Returning Curses Part 2 also has a long affirmation, though you do it 18 times. These are programmed to be self-replenishing, so continuing to breathe more energy while doing the extra affirmation would make it alright to do. You can also, to make it work better breathe more of the colour energy and vibrate (I know I said it on other threads, it’s just for this one too) ‘Uruz’ into the aura 5 times and if you want it to be more stable, Tiwaz 5 times. Then visualise the sun make the whole aura brighter and more powerful.

Therealbornoffire666 said:
I’ve also reworked them, to keep everyone happy. The italics are the additional affirmation.

Aura of Protection
"In a safe, positive and healthy manner for me this powerful protective white-gold energy from the sun is building an aura of protection around me. This aura protects me at all times, in every way. This aura is being constantly and consistently fully firmed, stabilised and replenished by the sun and the universal ocean of protective energy and light."

Healing Aura for Body
"In a safe, positive and healthy manner for me, this powerful healing white energy from the sun is building an aura of healing around my body. This aura heals my entire body at all times, in every way. This aura is being constantly and consistently fully firmed, stabilised and replenished by the sun and the universal ocean of healing energy and light."

Reducing Stress
Choose either blue or white, this link < https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... ation.html tells that blue is the color of relaxation, white is also all purpose < https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... Color.html

"In a safe, positive and healthy manner for me, this powerful relaxing blue energy from the sun is building an aura of relaxation around my body. This aura reduces my stress levels at all times, in every way. This aura is being constantly and consistently fully firmed, stabilised and replenished by the sun and the universal ocean of relaxing energy and light."

The first 2 are fine but I don't know about an aura of relaxation. Maybe program it for stress, but not constantly inducing relaxation otherwise that will make you passive and lazy.

13th_Wolf said:
The first 2 are fine but I don't know about an aura of relaxation. Maybe program it for stress, but not constantly inducing relaxation otherwise that will make you passive and lazy.
That makes a lot of sense now. Apologies for that, I've refined this affirmation.

Reducing Stress
"In a safe, positive and healthy manner for me, this powerful stress relieving blue/white energy from the sun is building a stress relieving aura around my body. This aura relieves my stress levels, at all times, in every way. This aura is being constantly and consistently fully firmed, stabilised and replenished by the sun and the universal ocean of stress relieving energy and light."

Might sound funny, but the universe has that kind of energy too :lol: the fact that you can use energy to reduce your stress is enough proof.

Ether5Man said:
As well as that, if you breathe in the color energy you used for the working into the aura, then vibrate Uruz into the aura 5 times, it would help with the replenishing affirmation as Uruz is used for transferring energies. Then if you want to stabilise it more, breathe in the color energy into the aura then vibrate Tiwaz (Tyr) 5 times into the aura. Then visualise the sun and the energy around you making it brighter for at least 2 minutes to set the program to work better. Repeating this would make it work better as experience helps to improve. If you used a black aura, visualise the black energy getting denser and denser within the space. Same with grey.

Hail Satan!
You can boost the effectiveness by vibrating Sowilo after Uruz and before Tiwaz if it’s replenishing from the sun. I suppose doing this on pets can prove useful and save you a lot of time long-term, but you’ll still need to clean them often regardless.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back