Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gates Sr. Has Died. May His Soul Rot

SeekerOfTruth666 said:

Hopefully not. While it would be humorous for him to be talking mad, about vaccinating people, in a retirement home.

I think how they treated Mussolini, would be more fitting.

I agree, reading of his death made me happy a few days ago. Interesting he croaks the year the fake virus back fires on the tribe, definitely indicative of a win.

George Soros is 90, so he should step up next since his Burn, Loot, Murder color revolution is failing.

Very good news. But little bill will probably go harder because of this instead of being demoralized. He’s going down too.

Henu the Great said:
How is an old man dying major win?
Yeah, not that I care about this evil jew father but its not a win...

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
luis said:
Henu the Great said:
How is an old man dying major win?
Yeah, not that I care about this evil jew father but its not a win...

One less jew, how is that not a win for us? And it's not just any jew....
Also it's important to note that this old filth died during our group rituals
Its not something that actually advance what we want. If the son died then it would have been a huge win.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:

One less jew is a good thing, but how is it a major win?

Considering he was 94 and alzheimer does not develop quickly I think it was simply his time to go.

Henu the Great said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

One less jew is a good thing, but how is it a major win?

Considering he was 94 and alzheimer does not develop quickly I think it was simply his time to go.

Maybe it's not a major win. But it is a win, at least I'd like to think so. If one of us died, even if it's a new Satanist, wouldn't they consider it a win since it's one less of us doing spiritual warfare against them. Anywho, I am more than glad that old maggot died.

HAIL SATAN

SeekerOfTruth666 said:

Is this "major win" a joke?
Gates sr has died. Big win.
When David Rockefeller died some xian freaks were glad as well.

Just wanna remind you that those things have sons and daughters who carry on the agenda so enough of this major this major that joke. This forum is not a joke, let's think before we write something.

A major win would mean the total destruction of the family and the business plus a major awakening of the peple.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Is this "major win" a joke?
Gates sr has died. Big win.
When David Rockefeller died some xian freaks were glad as well.

Just wanna remind you that those things have sons and daughters who carry on the agenda so enough of this major this major that joke. This forum is not a joke, let's think before we write something.

A major win would mean the total destruction of the family and the business plus a major awakening of the peple.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Maybe it's not a major win. But it is a win, at least I'd like to think so. If one of us died, even if it's a new Satanist, wouldn't they consider it a win since it's one less of us doing spiritual warfare against them. Anywho, I am more than glad that old maggot died.

HAIL SATAN

Also i don't consider this forum or any of this a joke. Just letting you know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back