Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final proof that white genocide is real.

Kurat

Website
gab.com
https://sfmayor.org/article/mayor-london-breed-announces-launch-pilot-program-provide-basic-income-black-and-pacific

Give more money to non-whites for make more children. Persons in this project-Warren Hellman, Malia Cohen- jews, jews, jews.

San Francisco. Pelosi’s district. I imagine all of the decent non-communist people got out of there. California is dying at the hands of Gruesome Gavin newsom. I really hope they secede.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
San Francisco. Pelosi’s district. I imagine all of the decent non-communist people got out of there. California is dying at the hands of Gruesome Gavin newsom. I really hope they secede.

For better or worse, I highly doubt it will happen. Leftists are a (unsurprisingly) parasitic breed. I think it was in Minnesota, some politician had the nerve to ask for federal funds for riot damage, despite the fact they allowed the blm/antifa miscreants to cause the damage in the first place. California seceding is a nice thought, but there's no way they're going to pass up that federal funding by seceding. Case in point, Andrew Cuomo more or less threatened Trump when Trump said he'd cut off federal funding for New York and democrat cities that allow rioting.

You mean Nancy Pelosi's nephew Gavin Newsom?

Plus Nancy's father was a mafia guy for decades while he was mayor of Baltimore. The FBI busted him for being a mafia guy.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Plus Nancy's father was a mafia guy for decades while he was mayor of Baltimore. The FBI busted him for being a mafia guy.

Yes I knew they were related
and that her family is involved with the (((mafia))). It weren’t for voter fraud I don’t think these people would be in office.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Yes I knew they were related
and that her family is involved with the (((mafia))). It weren’t for voter fraud I don’t think these people would be in office.
Republicans won a lot of positions in California in the last midterm elections. On every level, local and federal. Then "Surprise! In the 2 weeks after the election was over, we found piles of thousands of uncounted votes, and they all say democrat!"
And the democrats kept the positions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back