Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ultimate Trust - Trust in your own Soul

GoldenxChild

I am re posting HP Cobra's post on the trust in your soul. How many of you read this and get butterflies in your tummy ? I do , all of the words strike true. This was written 7 years ago but i wanted it up again because it's inspiring on it's own.

Feb 17, 2013
In Satanism we are encouraged to show faith and Trust in Satan. Not the blind form of 'trust' the enemy
religions preach and enforce their followers to show. We have unshakable facts about how real Satan is,
and how close He is to all of us. Therefore, especially those who practice meditation and experience
Satan's miracles, know for a fact one thing. Satan encourages us all to find the God within. Unlike the
enemy foolish entities, Satan teaches us to find the God within ourselves. Father Satan is a God and He
knows who He is. We praise and hail Him by our own desire, thank Him by our own desire and fight by
our own desire. Nobody is enforced to obey or praise Satan. Satan bestows freedom and the power of
the Satanic Soul. The Soul that has found its creator and is entirely connected with Him again.
Many times we are faced with strict opposition, and even circumstances that make it all seem like its too
much. Satan being the God He is, never lets His followers down and never puts them into circumstances
they cannot handle. When the chaos is over we sit down for a while and think to ourselves, damn, Satan
never let me down. Because Satan never abandons anybody. Our Father cares for His family, unlike the
false promises of the enemy. Many times in our lives we are faced with circumstances that push us to
show our Trust and our Faith in Satan. But these terms mean nothing of what we thought they meant.
Satan changed our lives, but how. Just by making us worship Him, or just by doing things for us. Maybe
that too. But Satan leads us all to the ultimate enlightenment of self realization. We have heared many
times that we should 'know ourselves'. While all others are preaching the preach, we do the goddamn
thing of self knowledge. With hardship, pain, bliss and pushing ourselves above the limit, we are
realizing that we are in fact limitless, limitless with our Father Satan.
So why does Satanism encourages meditation? Its all around the Ancient world, its all around in
Alchemical allegories, its all around, even being said by the mouths of those who never applied it:
"Change what is within and what is without shall change". How many times we hear the petty talk of
outsiders that supposedly fight to change themselves and their lives, while all they do is change things at
the surface. While us, Satanists, work with the source of goodness and power who is Satan and our
Mighty Gods. That lead us to our True self. We are at the point of maturity that the more we advance,
we look back and we realize errors, mistakes, and see our past self like a snake sees his old skin. Its
nothing we have on ourselves now. When we proclaim that with the power of Satan we are freed from
all error and delusion, it happens. In time our answers are given to us. There is no confusion and no fear.
We advance and evolve, doing what nature intended from the beggining. What we do at this age is a
brave move and a move of power that will signify the wheel that will turn. On the heads of our enemies.
Those who supressed Humanity are going to receive the might of Humanity and the might of Satan.
Many of us have experienced the boiling hate of Satan for His enemies. We can all feel the wind of
victory on our skin, but we must not let it overtake us.
The purpose I'm making this post is a simple one. You must all stay strong. As we can all sense to a
degree and we know that there will be hard times. Satan wants you all to gather your powers NOW and
not later. Empower yourselves to the maximum you can right now. This aside with the guidance and
help from Hell will signify our survival in the coming times. Satan is giving us new knowledge and we
must all keep open for any gifts He wants to bestow to each and every one of us.
Faith and TRUST in your own Soul is going to save your ass. When circumstances call you to look on the
floor and eat the mud, remember that you have an immortal Satanic Soul that will make your body
immortal and your existence will never perish. For some sooner, for some later. But for everyone. Satan
has plans for everyone of us. If anyone feels at loss, or without a job here, go straight up to our Gods
and seek your purpose! Do not look on the dirt, look upon the stars. Many of us are going through rough
patches but we must all keep in mind Satan's unending power. Many times when we experience
confusion or feel alone, no, its not our God being away from us, its that we need to take a step. Be
confident in Satan. The more you open up to Him, the more power you are going to gain and the tigher
the bond with yourself and Him. Trust in your own self. If the Nordic Gods made it to live eternally, then
we are making it. Because we are their offspring and nothing less.
A last point. The enemy or our own programmed mind, may try and cause all sorts of ideas, feelings, and
even circumstances to keep us away from Satan. KNOW that everything that keeps you away from the
ONE WHO CREATED YOU, are nothing but bad news. Strike the enemy on the face and see them
crumbling. I AM A SON/DAUGHTER OF SATAN YOU FUCKING ENEMY! DO NOT LET THE ENEMIES OF
YOUR SOUL AND EXISTENCE KEEP YOU BACK! THE MORE YOU BEAT THEM, THE LESS THEY WILL OPPOSE
YOU! THEY CRUMBLE IN THE IDEA THAT YOU WILL BECOME AS OUR ANCESTORS, THE NORDIC GODS! All
actions of attack by the enemy towards you, treat these as a fearful scum trying to stop you. Raise your
hand and Salute our Creator.
Trust in your Souls power, to keep you safe, healthy, prosperous, empowered and even Immortal. This
way you show belief to who CREATED YOU! Do not look down on yourselves in anyway! If anything
bothers you, remember we have the ability to fix it all.
To all our faithful Warriors, stay strong in our Father Satan. For He is right there, right inside your own
Soul!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

GoldenxChild said:
I am re posting HP Cobra's post on the trust in your soul. How many of you read this and get butterflies in your tummy ? I do , all of the words strike true. This was written 7 years ago but i wanted it up again because it's inspiring on it's own.

Feb 17, 2013
In Satanism we are encouraged to show faith and Trust in Satan. Not the blind form of 'trust' the enemy
religions preach and enforce their followers to show. We have unshakable facts about how real Satan is,
and how close He is to all of us. Therefore, especially those who practice meditation and experience
Satan's miracles, know for a fact one thing. Satan encourages us all to find the God within. Unlike the
enemy foolish entities, Satan teaches us to find the God within ourselves. Father Satan is a God and He
knows who He is. We praise and hail Him by our own desire, thank Him by our own desire and fight by
our own desire. Nobody is enforced to obey or praise Satan. Satan bestows freedom and the power of
the Satanic Soul. The Soul that has found its creator and is entirely connected with Him again.
Many times we are faced with strict opposition, and even circumstances that make it all seem like its too
much. Satan being the God He is, never lets His followers down and never puts them into circumstances
they cannot handle. When the chaos is over we sit down for a while and think to ourselves, damn, Satan
never let me down. Because Satan never abandons anybody. Our Father cares for His family, unlike the
false promises of the enemy. Many times in our lives we are faced with circumstances that push us to
show our Trust and our Faith in Satan. But these terms mean nothing of what we thought they meant.
Satan changed our lives, but how. Just by making us worship Him, or just by doing things for us. Maybe
that too. But Satan leads us all to the ultimate enlightenment of self realization. We have heared many
times that we should 'know ourselves'. While all others are preaching the preach, we do the goddamn
thing of self knowledge. With hardship, pain, bliss and pushing ourselves above the limit, we are
realizing that we are in fact limitless, limitless with our Father Satan.
So why does Satanism encourages meditation? Its all around the Ancient world, its all around in
Alchemical allegories, its all around, even being said by the mouths of those who never applied it:
"Change what is within and what is without shall change". How many times we hear the petty talk of
outsiders that supposedly fight to change themselves and their lives, while all they do is change things at
the surface. While us, Satanists, work with the source of goodness and power who is Satan and our
Mighty Gods. That lead us to our True self. We are at the point of maturity that the more we advance,
we look back and we realize errors, mistakes, and see our past self like a snake sees his old skin. Its
nothing we have on ourselves now. When we proclaim that with the power of Satan we are freed from
all error and delusion, it happens. In time our answers are given to us. There is no confusion and no fear.
We advance and evolve, doing what nature intended from the beggining. What we do at this age is a
brave move and a move of power that will signify the wheel that will turn. On the heads of our enemies.
Those who supressed Humanity are going to receive the might of Humanity and the might of Satan.
Many of us have experienced the boiling hate of Satan for His enemies. We can all feel the wind of
victory on our skin, but we must not let it overtake us.
The purpose I'm making this post is a simple one. You must all stay strong. As we can all sense to a
degree and we know that there will be hard times. Satan wants you all to gather your powers NOW and
not later. Empower yourselves to the maximum you can right now. This aside with the guidance and
help from Hell will signify our survival in the coming times. Satan is giving us new knowledge and we
must all keep open for any gifts He wants to bestow to each and every one of us.
Faith and TRUST in your own Soul is going to save your ass. When circumstances call you to look on the
floor and eat the mud, remember that you have an immortal Satanic Soul that will make your body
immortal and your existence will never perish. For some sooner, for some later. But for everyone. Satan
has plans for everyone of us. If anyone feels at loss, or without a job here, go straight up to our Gods
and seek your purpose! Do not look on the dirt, look upon the stars. Many of us are going through rough
patches but we must all keep in mind Satan's unending power. Many times when we experience
confusion or feel alone, no, its not our God being away from us, its that we need to take a step. Be
confident in Satan. The more you open up to Him, the more power you are going to gain and the tigher
the bond with yourself and Him. Trust in your own self. If the Nordic Gods made it to live eternally, then
we are making it. Because we are their offspring and nothing less.
A last point. The enemy or our own programmed mind, may try and cause all sorts of ideas, feelings, and
even circumstances to keep us away from Satan. KNOW that everything that keeps you away from the
ONE WHO CREATED YOU, are nothing but bad news. Strike the enemy on the face and see them
crumbling. I AM A SON/DAUGHTER OF SATAN YOU FUCKING ENEMY! DO NOT LET THE ENEMIES OF
YOUR SOUL AND EXISTENCE KEEP YOU BACK! THE MORE YOU BEAT THEM, THE LESS THEY WILL OPPOSE
YOU! THEY CRUMBLE IN THE IDEA THAT YOU WILL BECOME AS OUR ANCESTORS, THE NORDIC GODS! All
actions of attack by the enemy towards you, treat these as a fearful scum trying to stop you. Raise your
hand and Salute our Creator.
Trust in your Souls power, to keep you safe, healthy, prosperous, empowered and even Immortal. This
way you show belief to who CREATED YOU! Do not look down on yourselves in anyway! If anything
bothers you, remember we have the ability to fix it all.
To all our faithful Warriors, stay strong in our Father Satan. For He is right there, right inside your own
Soul!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

That was from before he was Clergy. Forgot about that one.

Thank you for putting that post of HPHC up. It is especially inspirational for me being new. I am going to dedicate on this upcoming Halloween night of the full moon.

I have a question, though. I plan on writing a poem to Satan. Would it be appropriate to read it to him right after the dedication is done? Or maybe before I start the dedication?

Kinnaree said:
Thank you for putting that post of HPHC up. It is especially inspirational for me being new. I am going to dedicate on this upcoming Halloween night of the full moon.

I have a question, though. I plan on writing a poem to Satan. Would it be appropriate to read it to him right after the dedication is done? Or maybe before I start the dedication?

Which ever is preferable for you. If you would like, you could do a Standard Ritual to Satan after dedication and use your poem then. This isn't necessary though :)

GoldenxChild said:
Kinnaree said:

Which ever is preferable for you. If you would like, you could do a Standard Ritual to Satan after dedication and use your poem then. This isn't necessary though :)

Thank you, Goldenxchild.

I'm going to have to look up the standard ritual info at the site. I haven't tread upon that yet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back