Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

real goals?

mendez

Im little shame because im asking this question, but one night i was dreaming that i can become a professional football player if i will be doing a lot of Final RTRs. Im 27 years old, and want to become a football player, am i too old to start playing football? Will Satan reward me with this cause i do a lot for Satan? Dont get me wrong... my biggest desire is that we win this war. Anyone knows, if i can continue to become a football player?

Hail Satan!

mendez said:
Im little shame because im asking this question, but one night i was dreaming that i can become a professional football player if i will be doing a lot of Final RTRs. Im 27 years old, and want to become a football player, am i too old to start playing football? Will Satan reward me with this cause i do a lot for Satan? Dont get me wrong... my biggest desire is that we win this war. Anyone knows, if i can continue to become a football player?

Hail Satan!

Dreams are not literal but are symbolical.

If football is something that has been a big dream to you in your life, then symbolically the message of this dream is very likely not actually in meaning that you will legitimately become a professional football player if you do a lot of RTRS, but rather it is more specifying in symbology that you can attain happiness in your life and achieve your overall goals and the fulfillment you want to live by fighting for that future with RTRs.

This is likely the meaning of the dream.

mendez said:

Hail Satan!
Only you know if you want to become a football player. You can also look in your astrogram. If you want to play football and you like it, why not do it. Although it would have been preferable to start earlier, I don't think it's too late if you start now, but that's just my opinion. I don't know much about football. :p

But you have to understand that if you do the rituals and work for Satan's agenda, you don't have to do it just because you will be rewarded in one way or another. Of course, Satan appreciates those who are not selfish and are involved in this war and helps as much as they can, but I think you should do such things without necessarily thinking that you will receive something in return for it.
Even the fact that you help the community and humanity to get rid of jewish tyranny is a reward in itself.

But not to misunderstand, this does not mean that Satan or other Gods will not help you with something if you really need it.
This part with football, you can do it on your own. You have meditations, runes and Kabbalistic squares that can help you.

Related to the dream, I forgot to mention. The Final RTR has nothing to do with the fact that you want to be a football player. Satan will not give you the necessary qualities or other stuff for you to be successful in this. Things like this depend primarily on you. That is why we have meditations, runes and squares, to use them and reach our goals. :)

Thanks for answers. Im ready to start hard with football, i know Satan wants us to become independent, but if i will get a talent for football, it would be better. Satan gifted me with very strong punch which i could use in boxing, but im not taking this way. So i hope one day Satan will reward me with a talent which would help me in reaching my goals. Im very capable person, i also did few times in one night 8x FULL Final RTRs, minimun 15minutes of break between rituals. My thinking is, if Lionel Messi and Ibrahimovic have been borned with a talent for football and are not Satanists, why wouldnt Satan reward me? Again, my biggest desire is that we win this war and people will see the TRUTH and all people will know that WE WERE RIGHT!

Hail Satan!

Satan will not give you a football talent like that. It doesn't work that way. I don't want you to get disappointed, so know how it will be.

Professional athletes usually get their talent from an entire lifetime of hard work. Every day, starting from the time they are young children. This is where all their skill comes from. You are already 27 years old, and it does not sound like you are a good football player now. So how do you expect to develop 27 years worth of football talent, as somebody who has not put in the work practicing every day for all those years?

Play it to have fun, we all have to have fun. But don't expect to become a professional because that will not happen. If you build up impossible expectations, the disappointment would only hurt worse when it does not happen. So it's best to be honest now.

This is not a video game. Satan does not grant unreasonable wishes like that.

mendez said:

I mean. Were trying to stop world war 3, there's covid and soon to be financial collapse, and trying to starve and freeze people to death. Then the whole brain chip thing.

But sure, when you're a God. You can throw a ball around.

At 27, your saturn return is coming this December. Total loss of energy and going through a hard time, to grow. Being able to compete with 22 year olds is very unlikely.

Your saturn return chart will change. Mine was sag and leo, it turned into capricorn and Aquarius. I went from very optimistic and fiery to cold and calculating.

Not trying to be a downer, just being practical. People dont want the truth, they want fluffy bunny lies.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back