Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakra work?

Gearshift

I know this question is strange to ask for someone of my understanding. But is chakra work the ultimate?

Ever since I saw the Opening and FCM, nearly two decades ago, I always felt daunted I mean spending 15-20 minutes working on vibrations for the 7 main, 3rd eye, and pineal felt daunting. Even if a small amount of reps.

I've already done openings multiple times in my life and I'm just gonna proceed to FCM, using the Necronomicon words of power like I started the other day. Mind you I always ignored chakras never bothered much with them I just did other meditations like MerKaBa or Yoga.

• 1. Exactly how many reps SHOULD be done for a chakra for basic start point? (I'm doing 10 repetitions 7main , 3rd eye, pineal)

2. If chakra work is the ultimate then how long should I expect something to occur? (mind you I'm quite burnt out on meditation)

3. Is the entire point of working on vibrations of chakras and pineal to blast high repetitions?

Are we supposed to keep increasing till 15-20 minutes becomes the norm per chakra? I mean if 88, 100, 111, and 216 are common numbers used then is THAT the point of chakra work? Or can we get away with vibrating small amounts? I mean basically what I'm saying is the entire point to spend around two hours or three hours working on chakras?

4. What is the final point of a chakra? opening? once it's opened I assume it starts to feed naturally and the need to work on the chakra becomes moot? What exactly am I supposed to do with chakras? What is the final point or end game on chakras?

5. Finally if things like third eye and seeing astrally take years then doesn't that mean the chance to burn out again is high? I mean at what point does a person state I'm done with meditation it brings me no pleasure nor no surprises nor nothing it's utterly pointless. Cause sometimes I read things of people spending months upon months maybe a solid year working on themselves only for a pathetic amount of surprise to encounter. What am I supposed to do to keep myself motivated?

It is much more important to purify the chakras, a clean chakra is healthier than an empowered but unclean chakra.
The work of the chakras is essential to advance.
9 or 10 repetitions are a good start to Complete Your Chakra Meditation after it is okay to increase the repetitions after a 40 day cycle, for example to 13, 16, 18 or more.
If you are short on time but want to work in a powerful, complete and balanced way on all the chakras of your soul, it is useful to vibrate a combination of Thaur and Saul to open up the whole soul and then it is a must to affirm "the energy of the runes thaur and saul fully and permanently empower and open all my chakras ".
Even using only one of the two runes is fine depending on which one you feel more similar to, thaur is very strong to open the chakras especially the chakras that need more work, Thaur and Saul are the most powerful versions of these runes, the add Saul makes it even stronger and more decisive in doing this work.
It is very important to vibrate mantras to purify the chakras individually before doing this, it is advisable to also work on the 6 chakras of the extensions and hands, feet, third eye and the ears chakras.
Clean the aura and after all chakras with the vibration concentrated individually one after another, the chakra work must start from the top, from the upper chakras and then go down to the lower chakras.

With the work of the chakras it takes patience and constant will to reach a higher and purest spiritual level.
No, high repetitions can be useful for chakras that need to be opened in the right order of opening or in chakras that need more work in order to balance the soul and advance faster, balance is more important and knowing which chakras need more meditation, reading the strength of the planets, the positive and negative aspects, the meanings of the planetary positions, the degrees, the planetary transits etc. is more than useful to make a better meditation program.
The final purpose is to purify the chakras, open them and enhance them until they are completely open, this is a work of preparation for the activation of the kundalini serpent and must be done with absolute diligence, seriousness and also patience because open and strengthen the chakras without cleaning them, awakening the snake when the soul is not purified, balanced and powerful enough can be extremely painful and lengthens the time to reach complete ascent much more and from there the Magnum Opus, the Divinity, because kundalini is energy of an augmentative nature , can increase the negative energy much more in a variable way if it touches psychic blocks.
I have been watching and reading you for some time and from this I understand that you need to work with your higher chakras very much, The feminine side of the soul to increase your deep spiritual sense.
A work with the runes Nauthiz, Eihwaz, Sovilo can be very useful for you because you very much need to increase your lasting will and consistency in meditation, I have been reading you for some time and all these years of inconsistency in Spiritual Satanism reveal that there are very serious blockages at the base and need to be diligently removed if you want to go far in spiritual advancement and make your current life full of spiritual meaning.
The moon in Scorpio or Capricorn are ideal dates to begin this work.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20457&hilit=Chakra+work

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18085&hilit=Negativity

https://archive.fo/vT3ut

Consistency in Meditation

10 October 2012
This is more for new members than anything else, but also for anyone who likes to read it.
We always hear many words or phrases like "be persistent" or "patient" or "consistency", but
when it comes to applying them in life, then things can get really difficult for us
to achieve consistency. I'll write HOW to be consistent. People need to be
consistent. Not everyone is born with a desire to continue something for a long time,
especially the things that are very beneficial to us seem very hard to perform in
consistent manner. Here the solution is very simple. The inconsistency in the meditations or in the
study of Satanism can lead to failure in many areas of both Satanism and ours
life in general. So it is advisable that this skill be learned [for those to whom
it lacks].
So please recall now how many times you have failed or found
negative situations as a result of the inconsistency in your meditations or some other
work.
Now that you feel how painful the inconsistency is, I bet we should continue to
solution. There are numerous solutions. For people who are capable of holding themselves under
control, simply being CONSISTENT will be the cure. For example with a minimum of
self-control you can meditate every day. People who have a lot of Earth Element don't
they will have trouble doing this. So key point number one is: be consistent by means
consistency. Now, there are people like me who need a little more to do it. TO
spiritual level, if you see that you are inconsistent and neglect your needs [these things
they probably come together, because consistency builds trust and other traits of the too
character which are very positive], you have to work with the Earth Element. Inhale the Earth Element
it will naturally enhance your ability to be consistent. Another way is to
use the Nauthiz rune, 10x2 times a day for example, and affirm "The energies of the Rune
Nauthiz make me consistent in all my spiritual resources in a positive way for me. "Do it
as long as it fits you. There is no excuse for laziness, it will only lead to death. Don't waste
not even a day, a day for a Satanist is precious and can bring you one step closer
to Divinity.
The mind is programmed to undermine us on this basis. Particularly when you try to do
this change, Satan's mind and enemies will try to discourage you from meditating and from
work on you to become something better. They are so fucking scared of you that
they will probably go out of their way just to stop your consistency in meditations. But
cancel the excuses and do what you must. Don't believe any thoughts or emotions or whatever
shit that prevents you from advancing. Satan has accepted you and He expects you to evolve.
All thoughts that go against all of this are His enemies and their only purpose is
make sure you don't make progress. Excuses are not part of the strong person, of the
strong will or a Satanist. Even if you fail, be honest. Did you miss a day? Be HONEST
and say ok, I skipped it. Now move and don't jump tomorrow. Remember that the punishment for
inactivity is death. In Satanism we are for life, and life is almost always evolving as well
try to do more, to reach EVERY DAY a higher place on the scale than us
we go back to Divinity.
For people who say they don't have time, I think it's just a stupid excuse. Unless
you are not in a communist state [pun intended] that works 16 hours a day, you have time.
You can get up fifteen minutes earlier in the morning and go to sleep fifteen minutes later there
evening. This won't make much of a difference in your habits, but these minutes devoted to
your SOUL will certainly have an impact. In addition, a quarter of an hour of meditation will give you
much more energy to burn than sleeping an extra quarter of an hour.
Personally I would recommend the simplest thing to those who don't have time. Aura cleaning,
rotation of the chakras, aura of protection. Kundalini Yoga in the morning. In the evening, asanas or Yoga
Hata [in the asanas the aura cleaning and protective aura will be done]. Take something like 60 breaths
in your aura and empower it with the color of your choice. This is really a trivial matter
but it will help you a lot.
You can also do 5 minutes of Pranayama. Or 5 minutes of Kapalabhati, 5 minutes of breathing a
alternate nostrils, or 10 breaths in all Yoga Kundalini positions, as indicated in the pdf.
HAIL SATAN !!!!!

Source: High Priest Sermons and Scriptures Hooded Cobra 666.pdf page 17

From my own experience and understanding, chakra work is important. Vibration on a chakra activates it, empower it, and "expand" it. This will make the chakra stronger, able to take energy on their own and of course, will make *you* more powerful so you will able to manifest things easier. This of course should be done along cleaning them because if there is negative energy it will not help you actually empower the chakra but empower the negative karma which will manifest, so Cleaning and the F-RTR is the most important thing for the chakras, I'd say even more than empowering them (which is of course needed).

Then you have Yoga that empowers you and by keeping you flexible it helps with circulating energy in your soul and with opening up the chakras (even the smaller ones, because the energy can circulate when you are flexible). All of this together will help you with the chakras. When your soul becomes clean enough (with years of Cleaning and the F-RTR which helps the most) the kundalini starts to awake and fills your chakras with energy, so in a way, you could say empowering the chakras is "less" important. In a way I would concentrate way more on the F-RTR and Cleaning for a while and then after you feel your chakras are clean enough you can start by empowering them more, unfortunately, this is something personal and I cannot say how much reps you need to do for empowering them and if you still need to concentrate more on the cleaning. I have to say that cleaning helped me a lot, I'm at a point where the bad energy of the planets (like bad transits of Saturn) do not manifest at all or very minimal. This means I have cleaned my self a lot, still, I fell like Its not over so I'm more concentrated on cleaning than empowering.

Another thing that will help a lot advancing is to activate the Pineal gland and the King and Queen. I noticed way more sensitiveness to energy when I started to activate my pineal by doing the King and Queen. The Merkaba is a very important meditation but I honestly think you need to master the Void meditation, master going in to a trance state and having your soul Clean before doing it, because this meditation is done for a long time it will give you enough energy to materialize whatever you think faster. This is obviously dangerous if your soul is not clean or if you can't control your thoughts. This is why I decided to start this when I feel like my soul is clean enough and I have mastered the Void Meditation.

Gear88 said:
I know this question is strange to ask for someone of my understanding. But is chakra work the ultimate?

Ever since I saw the Opening and FCM, nearly two decades ago, I always felt daunted I mean spending 15-20 minutes working on vibrations for the 7 main, 3rd eye, and pineal felt daunting. Even if a small amount of reps.

I've already done openings multiple times in my life and I'm just gonna proceed to FCM, using the Necronomicon words of power like I started the other day. Mind you I always ignored chakras never bothered much with them I just did other meditations like MerKaBa or Yoga.
If you are going to meditate like you said in the past that you walk around the room and think about different things while vibrating then you can do hundreds of reps per chakra and have no result. I wonder have your approach to meditation changed meantime?

luis said:
...cleaning rather than empowering...

Despite the fact that years ago I never cleaned nor bothered much with meditation except for a few stints doing certain thing. Like for example I recall spending a few days back in 2013 doing Veil of Isis mantra but since there is no clear indication of what it does. I stopped doing it. I know it is a psychic empowerment mantra but I mean WHAT exactly is the best use of it.

But anyways over the course of since around 2017 or so I've been cleaning. As a matter of fact I can state that I've cleaned and protected(which is A form of cleaning as well) probably nearly 3 years now consistently and persistently.

Despite the fact chakra empowerment is important I know that your not the first person to state cleaning/protecting is much more important. As a matter of fact last time someone mentioned said cleaning they mentioned the chakras kinda work on themselves cleaning as your removing the negativity it boosts up despite not being DIRECTLY empowered. In other words the person state the very act of cleaning does things in simplest terms.

The Alchemist7 said:
If you are going to meditate like you said in the past that you walk around the room and think about different things while vibrating then you can do hundreds of reps per chakra and have no result. I wonder have your approach to meditation changed meantime?

Yes and no.

Of course I walk around and do things. It's what I do it's how I feel like doing it. It works, it works it doesn't work, it doesn't work, keep going.

The sheer fact is I truly hate sitting down and meditating it's so boring and useless. When I FEEL like sitting down I feel like sitting down and doing an action. Plus every time I do mindfulness or meditation it just makes me sleepy in fact the sleepiness is so strong I usually just go to bed and try and fall asleep or rest lying down hoping to get my energy back.

So I perform both. As much as I got sick and tired of doing h-yoga and k-yoga months ago only in the last few days have I even bothered with yoga. The sheer fact is I prefer doing yoga cause at least something is done.

Like I said if I advance or it works then cool if not than cool whatever moving on.

So yes I do sit down and meditate but it's not my desire to do it. I usually spend 6-8+ a day walking around my house and just thinking and processing.

It's cool that you mention even if you blast hundreds it doesn't work. Well then what can I say meditation isn't for me.

Like I've said before if I have to wait 20 years for beings of higher power to come and teach me meditation and whatnot then okay whatever.

I honestly was just asking a question for the sake of asking a question. I've never seen anyone post my kinds of questions baring a few oddballs here and there.

Like I said if meditation is fake or doesn't work. Well what can I say it just proves to me that I do pointless things for nothing. I simply ask logical questions and hope to receive an answer just for mental curiosity.

Ever since getting the internet in 1999 and running into occult things like lucid dreaming or astral projecting or meditation. I've never done any of those baring some accidental projections or even some lucid dreams. But in the end I really don't care like I said if it works it works if not then okay.

So yeah whatever it works or doesn't work. I just keep going. Meditation has never worked for me. It's just like the thought I had back a few days after dedicating. If I'm in this thing I bet in the future nothing is gonna happen. I'm dedicate maybe do a few meditation and I'm just gonna end up the same way. And funny enough that was a truthful statement cause here I am 17 years later and nothing occurred.

So simply The Alchemist7 like I said before if I'm meditating incorrectly or not doing it perfectly then okay. I guess meditation was never meant for me, no idea what to state any further I guess I just have a wait and see attitude.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back