Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

S Satanist, Victim of the enemy

sapphiger

Please allow me to post this again as I have changed my account from SasukeTengoku to Sapphiger:

This is my rage in the face of the enemy spirits

{I have been agreeing with Joy of Satan since I found it on the web around 2005. I have always been attached to father Lucifer ever since I knew about him from the false claims regarding him in false books.

I am also a victim of the Abrahamic god and his invisible slaves.
I was attacked and tortured by them several times which led me even close to death.

They always attack me when I am sleeping and they also interrupt the rare deep mode of bliss and consciousness with Lord Satan.

These angels and their god Allah/Yahweh squeeze my body and heart, and suffocate me to the point of death.

I saw an ugly one of them when he stabbed my back with a staff and hurt me with it. My soul literally escaped my body and saw his ugly face and figure.

Their torture was really dangerous, and now they annoy me the entire time. I hate them.

I performed the dedication ritual to father Satan around those years also.

Father Lucifer is the best blissful being ever. He and the gods and goddesses are the loveliest teachers and family ever.

Hail Enki/Lucifer/Satan and the gods and goddesses of Orion}

Henu the Great said:
Do you meditate every day? Do your aura cleaning, aura of protection and yoga?
I meditate, but I am not good at the rest. Plus I am surrounded by Abrahamic people.

sapphiger said:
Please allow me to post this again as I have changed my account from SasukeTengoku to Sapphiger:

This is my rage in the face of the enemy spirits

{I have been agreeing with Joy of Satan since I found it on the web around 2005. I have always been attached to father Lucifer ever since I knew about him from the false claims regarding him in false books.

I am also a victim of the Abrahamic god and his invisible slaves.
I was attacked and tortured by them several times which led me even close to death.

They always attack me when I am sleeping and they also interrupt the rare deep mode of bliss and consciousness with Lord Satan.

These angels and their god Allah/Yahweh squeeze my body and heart, and suffocate me to the point of death.

I saw an ugly one of them when he stabbed my back with a staff and hurt me with it. My soul literally escaped my body and saw his ugly face and figure.

Their torture was really dangerous, and now they annoy me the entire time. I hate them.

I performed the dedication ritual to father Satan around those years also.

Father Lucifer is the best blissful being ever. He and the gods and goddesses are the loveliest teachers and family ever.

Hail Enki/Lucifer/Satan and the gods and goddesses of Orion}

That's good. I guess everyone who has stayed and actually worked, is aware of invisible slaves or whatever. Otherwise known in normal talk, as getting harrassed.

So have you been doing the Final RTR?

This isn't 05 JOS anymore. We dont talk about ugly creature Angel's and the boogeyman anymore.

The Abrahamic GOD is merely the Hebrew Alphabet. The Angel's are thoughtforms created from Hebrew words.

You should clean your aura daily twice. Once when waking up, and second time when going to sleep. Sometimes extra cleaning is needed after toxic encounters. Another important thing to do is to build an aura of protection so that you stay shielded from negative influences.

You should not think yourself as a victim, but as a warrior who will persevere. That means time to empower yourself. You will get better doing these things once you practice them every day.

Islam is so.. so dirty and bad that literally peoples hate mudslimes worldwide and this has been the case since Islam was born out of the Jew enemy's ass! Their reputation is far worse than rats!

Their so called babas, scholars and saints have to work their ass off to provide at least something worth justifying as 'good' about their religion, and so they all LIE like their Jewish alien god!
The enemy traps their cattles very well in these two religions, as if some black guy finds xiantity whitish .. he most certainly WILL convert to Islam.
If some Muslim wife is tortured and raped by his husband and uncles.. she will convert to shitianity!
Goes on with blacks, refugees, poor, even celebrities...
Jewcy cattle circle of life!

YUCK! :x

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back