Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Urgent request to HP HC

ROH REVOLUTION

Please HP HC It's my request you to provide us the satanic calendar for the year 2021 as I'm preparing for my examination in January month. It will be very helpful for me. Once more I request you to provide the calendar ASAP

ROH REVOLUTION said:
Please HP HC It's my request you to provide us the satanic calendar for the year 2021 as I'm preparing for my examination in January month. It will be very helpful for me. Once more I request you to provide the calendar ASAP
Obviously such a thing will not be done just because you "request" it. If you need to know the planetary situation for this month, then learn how to figure it out, yourself. You can check planetary positions in advance on planetwatcher.com and you can easily find VoC moon calendars online with some searches.

Can't you see the dates for yourself? Have you studied Astrology?
The satanic calendar for the year 2021 will arrive when it's time

ROH REVOLUTION said:

This is a troll post, isn‘t it?

Go and do a calendar for 2021 yourself for us.

Cheers mate

It takes a lot of time to prepare the Calendar and I believe that Respected Member Lydia is the responsible for the Calendar. She's usually very Busy as far as I know. So I don't think that Requesting HPHC will hasten the process of preparing the Calendar. You can try Runic Workings and Planetary Workings. And Most Importantly, Have Faith in Yourself. That's the most overlooked aspect when preparing for any kind of exam.

Why not just look up an ephemeris? The information is there, it’s just not compiled into a calendar. Research what moon phases and planets would be good for what you want. That information is also on the JoS. I would understand if it was some info beyond our grasp, but we aren’t waiting for priests to translate some ancient text for us. History can show you how well that goes. Learning to do your own research is an invaluable skill.

I am only supervising the project and I read things to make sure it is all ok. Lydia does

The awesome SS who do the calendar do this for the Gods and their kind heart, to help other SS. Everything has been on time since now.

It is only September now. This is also only voluntary. These SS deserve thanks not overburdening demands.

ROH REVOLUTION said:

@R.R.

The calendar is usually released sometime between Mid-November and Mid-December at least by the mid-December expect the calendar. Usually the last few years of the calendar is released sometime as late as possible. But it's okay since you've got plenty of time before the following January 2021 in planning out the dates.

In other words don't worry.

The only negative thing is the calendar isn't pinned to the top posts so it always gets buried in other people's mention of the word calendar. For example previous as of a few months ago putting calendar shows the SS calendar or a post having the link to the calendar which you can click on without entering that thread.

It be kinda nice if HP.Cobra would pin the calendar to the top that way people don't have to shift through search.

You can eaisly go to places like astro.com and check the date you want for where the planets will be in general. Also www.moontracks.com has planitary ingress schedules with just about everything except the moon ahead to 2021 as do some other sites if you take time to search this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back