Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If you are depressed read this...

MiniMe3388

I remember myself as a fourteen-year-old. I was seriously depressed and had a suicide attempt. Nothing mattered to me. What to live for? Why get out of bed? What do I need all of this for? I'm ugly. Nobody loves me. Everyone hates me.

Everyone has their own personal reason why they have a derpession. The situation at school, family problems or some terrible event. I never thought my life would change for the better. I thought that I would either kill myself in the future or suffer for the rest of my life.

But what happened that I no longer have terrible thoughts? What happened that I love myself and love my life?

I dedicated myself.

I remember that at first I was a scared, weak child. Now I am a strong and happy woman.
Depression won't go away overnight. You have to fight it. Think to yourself. Do you prefer to be depressed or be happy? You may think that there is no solution to your problems, that no one will ever love you, that you have no friends and that everyone hates you.

There is no such thing as "suffering" in Satanism.

This is where you will find happiness, love and friends.
This is where you will be happy.
This is where you will have a loving family to help you.

You just have to remember. I'll be honest now. At the very beginning it is the hardest. I remember at the beginning I had numerous anxiety attacks, numerous scary thoughts like "Kill yourself! You are worthless!" You must know that if you overcome it and show that you truly care, you will be happy in the end.

I used to be a very sad person and now I enjoy the smallest things. Now I have a wonderful family, I have a lover, I can develop and gain knowledge.

Of course I'm still not perfect. I'll be perfect only after the Magnum Opus. And to achieve this, you need to be patient and persistent.

Satanism is the real path that can change your life completely - for the better. And only for the better.

Hail Satan!

P.S.
Hope I didn't make any linguistic mistakes. :lol:

Some people spend most of their time dealing with their own weak mind while some people use their precious time to change this world for better.

MiniMe3388 said:
I remember myself as a fourteen-year-old. I was seriously depressed and had a suicide attempt. Nothing mattered to me. What to live for? Why get out of bed? What do I need all of this for? I'm ugly. Nobody loves me. Everyone hates me.

Everyone has their own personal reason why they have a derpession. The situation at school, family problems or some terrible event. I never thought my life would change for the better. I thought that I would either kill myself in the future or suffer for the rest of my life.

But what happened that I no longer have terrible thoughts? What happened that I love myself and love my life?

I dedicated myself.

I remember that at first I was a scared, weak child. Now I am a strong and happy woman.
Depression won't go away overnight. You have to fight it. Think to yourself. Do you prefer to be depressed or be happy? You may think that there is no solution to your problems, that no one will ever love you, that you have no friends and that everyone hates you.

You just have to remember. I'll be honest now. At the very beginning it is the hardest. I remember at the beginning I had numerous anxiety attacks, numerous scary thoughts like "Kill yourself! You are worthless!" You must know that if you overcome it and show that you truly care, you will be happy in the end.

I used to be a very sad person and now I enjoy the smallest things. Now I have a wonderful family, I have a lover, I can develop and gain knowledge.

Of course I'm still not perfect. I'll be perfect only after the Magnum Opus. And to achieve this, you need to be patient and persistent.

Satanism is the real path that can change your life completely - for the better. And only for the better.

Hail Satan!

P.S.

Nice post!

My cathartic use to be meditation. Then I hit a wall. No matter how much I pushed, I couldn't get through it. Now with the Final RTR done for over two years, and some Munka, I started working on the chakras again. This time it all feels fine. It seems with the curses out of the way, I can now advance forward again.

There was a limit one could go with the curses. Now with them out of the way, one can move forward. Increasing the bio electricity and progressing forward, gives one the greatest purpose ever.

Once certain planetary shit clears out, I may have the energy. My whole chart sets 2021 as the first true year of my life. I have been waiting a long time. But to give up now, when I'm so close would be idiotic.

MiniMe3388 said:

I dedicated myself.

Hail Satan!

P.S.

Very inspiring. The hardest times are often the moments of truth, the biggest test of will. If someone really thinks they are going to drown then they will. Keep trying to swim and you eventually get to shore...and keep going..no matter how far away it looks :D

MiniMe3388 said:
Aquarius said:
I'm happy for you:) I remember you from the yahoo groups!

You've probably mistaken me for someone else. I didn't have a yahoo account ;)
Really? there was someone called minime in the yahoo groups before it was taken down.

Some people who have tons of problems will need to work on those after they dedicate themselves and start meditating, not everything will be fixed over the night.

Some SS might have so many issues that it will take them years to finally start living a life properly. But then later it gets better. It is just that sometimes not everything gets fixed easily for some people.

I was always depressed and I am still feeling bad about myself and my life and I never had it easy, but I am working on it and it will show the results.

I think the worst is for people who easy give up. Some things just take time, but later you will be grateful that you sorted some things out and worked on it.

Look at it as a project and enjoy every single step of it.

My brain can't even process contemplating suicide, much less physically attempt a suicide attempt.

MiniMe3388 said:

I dedicated myself.

Hail Satan!

P.S.

Souls like you are the very foundation of Satanism! :)
I'm really glad for your determination at such an early age. Sweet blessings to you! :D

Jack said:
My brain can't even process contemplating suicide, much less physically attempt a suicide attempt.

"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you first have to know darkness"

13th_Wolf said:
Jack said:

"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you first have to know darkness"
So now I have to contemplate suicide by listening to Radiohead ??

Jack said:
13th_Wolf said:
Jack said:

Uh no :lol:

I don't even listen to Radiohead.

Aldrick said:
MiniMe3388 said:

I dedicated myself.

Hail Satan!

P.S.

Nice post!

My cathartic use to be meditation. Then I hit a wall. No matter how much I pushed, I couldn't get through it. Now with the Final RTR done for over two years, and some Munka, I started working on the chakras again. This time it all feels fine. It seems with the curses out of the way, I can now advance forward again.

There was a limit one could go with the curses. Now with them out of the way, one can move forward. Increasing the bio electricity and progressing forward, gives one the greatest purpose ever.

Once certain planetary shit clears out, I may have the energy. My whole chart sets 2021 as the first true year of my life. I have been waiting a long time. But to give up now, when I'm so close would be idiotic.

Also just do add in - taking breaks with just the Ac, Aop , void for a couple of days helps.
And then its again electricity powering your brain:)
Also the fact of comparing "I used to be able to ( whatever this maybe)..." can be a problem that makes even good amount of vril of no use.

As we mature we have way more responsibility than just the basic " meditation , school/clg etc."
We have to earn a living, be diplomatic with cunts who would sell out the country for some shekels.
Basically our focus is divided on lot more things.

Jack said:
13th_Wolf said:
Jack said:

Ha, Good one.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back